Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:allears:

I just saw one today that was NINAS VW and it was a Volkswagon. I also saw one of those support our troops magnet ribbons on a car but it was black and said "Pray for our priests" with some other antiabortion poo poo on the car. :confused:

I read that as NINJAS VW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

I saw a plate the other day that was OMG-TKK and they had a big picture of kenny from southpark taking up their entire rear. Idk how weird that counts toward weird plates.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Grey Cat posted:

I saw a plate the other day that was OMG-TKK and they had a big picture of kenny from southpark taking up their entire rear. Idk how weird that counts toward weird plates.

How did you time travel to 2002 and can I come, I need another crack at this whole “adulthood” thing

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

TrashMammal posted:

oh sweet, are we doing weird plates?

I thought that said Garbage Mom instead of Garbage Man, which is hilarious. I would totally get a vanity plate that says Garbage Mom, especially since I don't have kids.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

It sure is.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Hell yeah! That's some good info!

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I'm still looking for a good way to keep the Jeeps out of the autogyro feeder.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

:hellyeah:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Grey Cat posted:

I mis-read this as "Kenny taking it up their rear" and though the Calvin peeing stickers had been seriously eclipsed.

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Knormal posted:

I mis-read this as "Kenny taking it up their rear" .

Oh my god, they filled Kenny!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
'Daddy T' :gonk:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Low T on board

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Democracy means dictatorship, huh. OK.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

I did look up Rima Laibo and the first google hit is the Department of Justice ordering her to stop telling people silver cures covid

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BOYCOTT ALL CHINA PRODUCTS on what I'm pretty sure is a Toyota. :allears:

Anyone else old enough to remember all the JAPAN GONNA GET US ALL bullshit in the 80s?

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Anyone else old enough to remember all the JAPAN GONNA GET US ALL bullshit in the 80s?

:nyoron:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I was born and raised in metro Detroit, so the auto industry is everything here. When I started to teach myself Japanese in the early '90s, my grandmother said, "Don't you know those Japanese are going to take us over?" to which I replied, "We should probably know how to communicate with them, then."

(I went on to get a BA in Japanese and become a professional translator. Now my kid doesn't even want to take Japanese in college because of all the weeaboos.)

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Hirayuki posted:

I was born and raised in metro Detroit, so the auto industry is everything here. When I started to teach myself Japanese in the early '90s, my grandmother said, "Don't you know those Japanese are going to take us over?" to which I replied, "We should probably know how to communicate with them, then."

(I went on to get a BA in Japanese and become a professional translator. Now my kid doesn't even want to take Japanese in college because of all the weeaboos.)

That's about how I feel where I find the history and language interesting but don't want to be associated with weeaboos.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Distilled in the Michael Keaton movie “Gung Ho”.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

makes me wonder if China's going to have a lost decade in the near future

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Useless Eater on Keyboard

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

dervival posted:

makes me wonder if China's going to have a lost decade in the near future

They're in the middle of a major real estate default crisis triggered by one of their largest companies imploding, so we may be looking at it now.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

1DNTGT1T

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Defiance Industries posted:

They're in the middle of a major real estate default crisis triggered by one of their largest companies imploding, so we may be looking at it now.

Also our trade went down with them recently! I heard something on NPR a few days ago saying that Mexico overtook China as our biggest trade partner last year or something along those lines.

edit: oh right, on Monday I saw a Wisconsin plate with "GO 49ERS" on it. lol

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Also our trade went down with them recently! I heard something on NPR a few days ago saying that Mexico overtook China as our biggest trade partner last year or something along those lines.

reasonably certain i've seen that car in the last few months in Milwaukee

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

`Nemesis posted:

reasonably certain i've seen that car in the last few months in Milwaukee

:lol: it was in Kenosha so that's very possible. It was a black sedan like a Nissan or something.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

hahahahaha

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

What do you mean, Doc? All the best stuff is made in Japan!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I like this guy, suicidal though their actions might be.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Uhg, the internet is leaking.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I'd much rather interact with that person than most of who gets posted in this thread.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

there’s a truck in my neighborhood with the exact same “i hate my ex wife” sticker, does this mean it’s a joke and not just cringe? :mad:

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
Is that times new Roman in comic sans?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

pseudanonymous posted:

Is that times new Roman in comic sans?

Yes, and I admit I laughed :allears: It's the first bumper sticker in this thread that I actually want, along with the 'your did it' star.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
The 'T-Pain is my Mom' one is just so out there it's actually funny.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
"This Christian Mom hates Garfield" is pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

THE HORN BLOWS
DOES THE DRIVER

as i took this picture, three dudes (:question:) came out of the gas station and got in the Thot Yacht, two of them of course yelling "THOT YACHT" so I said to them "just trying to figure out what that is on the back, THE HORN BLOWS DOES THE DRIVER? that's not even a sentence." they said if i was from around here the i'd be able to read it :shrug: