Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I was watching a lot of EV videos over the pandemic - mostly stuff about what they’re like to live with, and what a road trip in one is like - and one of them was a guy talking about his experience buying a Ford Mach-E. He said the salesperson was super unprofessional and straight up said, “we don’t get anything for selling these,” so there’s something hosed up with how Ford (and likely other companies) are incentivizing the dealers to sell them.

Dealership owners are disproportionately republican and there's an incestuous relationship between the oil companies and the auto industry. Not my area, but I know the latter has been part of the slow walk on EVs, no reason why the former wouldn't be an aggravating factor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

DaveWoo posted:

just lol if the Dems' border bill strategy actually worked

:hmbol:

Holy poo poo if the GOP's stupidity finally convinced the moderates they don't give a poo poo about the border

zone
Dec 6, 2016

DaveWoo posted:

:lmao:

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

DaveWoo posted:

It absolutely didn't help the Rs that the candidate was extremely evasive about what she'd do if she wasn't going to vote for the border bill, probably because there is nothing to say about it that isn't worse than silence. They have an issue that might scare the 'burbs and then hosed it up by shooting their own bill down. So they set up a trap and then walked into it themselves.

Just the best politicians.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Definitely not an ominous sign when your red district gets lmao stomped in an election year, in loving Long Island

Lmao they are so hosed

I'm sure a poll will come out from NYT tomorrow though showing TRUMP!! up by 4

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

DaveWoo posted:

Hahahahahaha

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Time_pants posted:

It's weird how "pedophile" has become the right's version of torturously overusing "nazi" as a pejorative.

except the law od projection leads to bad bad places.

e: also being gay can probably still lose the R vote, and other gender underware could lose you either teams vote.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Feb 14, 2024

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m 73 years old and I can’t stress enough how important rectal health is. Get a bidet seat for your toilet. Do regular stretching exercises. Moisturize.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Lara Trumps gonna fix this

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

I’m 73 years old and I can’t stress enough how important rectal health is. Get a bidet seat for your toilet. Do regular stretching exercises. Moisturize.

Can you be more specific on what I need to stretch and moisturize

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

vaginite posted:

Lara Trumps gonna fix this
Lara Trump has one job. Can't wait until the RNC eventually figures out what it is!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol If Biden's border deal gambit actually worked

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
If it worked there's a possibility that November's gonna go way worse for Rs than expected

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

nine-gear crow posted:

loving MVP of Losing. Thank you for your service, Mr. Presler :patriot:

He's like the Mothman, he shows up and it's a sign of impending doom for the GQP.

Or a real Slenderman, only he's a different kind of horror monster for the people who most deserve it.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
but what if Biden wasted his blue paragon points(or red because it was a trick?) here and now doesnt have enough blue(red?) points in nov?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

maybe scott pressler didn't pack enough ensure in the trunk.

SuperMarrio
Mar 26, 2005

Those who live by capitalism must be prepared to die by it.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If it worked there's a possibility that November's gonna go way worse for Rs than expected

Quoting for posterity
And also for good luck because gently caress do I hope those fascist pricks get a proper rear end beating in Nov 🍀🤞

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Log082 posted:

the funniest part of scott is that he still puts in more effort than any other republican.

by the time trump's done looting the RNC, pressler is going to be the entirety of the GOP ground game

Our ground game is gonna have to take a significant pay cut, RNC can't afford it anymore. Have you seen how expensive rape bills are lately? This inflation is wild.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
Scott Pressler just needs to meet a nice guy, and maybe he'll stop being such a chud weirdo. The problem is I don't know if any guys would want to be with someone that is affiliated with these bigots.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Who's that angry guy?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

maybe scott pressler didn't pack enough ensure in the trunk.

He needs the Ensure to attract the Boomers.

I can use the b-word, I am one.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

LMAO

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Oh jeez lmao. That's the stuff.

"I have an almost 99% Endorsement Success Rate in Primaries, and a [IF Denominator == 0 return 'very good number'] in the General Election!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
lmao its painfully obvious laura trump is coming in to loot whats left of the war chest for trump before the party collapses

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Philthy posted:

lmao its painfully obvious laura trump is coming in to loot whats left of the war chest for trump before the party collapses

I think like October we're gonna get a headline:

"Trump Family, Jet, and $500mm RNC Funds Missing. Does Sleepy Joe Have a Chance?"

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
NPR made a deliberate mention this morning about how the lady who just lost as a Republican in Santos's special election was still registered to vote as a Democrat.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

:hmbol: I wonder exactly what it is that set him off like a rocket?

Late Fees
Jan 8, 2004
Your fees are valid.

Time_pants posted:

Who's that angry guy?

Some gen z grifter. The "Views" section of his Wikipedia page is just 3 times he was wrong on social media lmao

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Obsidianheart posted:

NPR made a deliberate mention this morning about how the lady who just lost as a Republican in Santos's special election was still registered to vote as a Democrat.
Hm I see so they need a REAL Maga

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

:hmmyes:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Obsidianheart posted:

been hearing about this strat Rs are using around the country in local or lower level stuff, they find a token to switch parties or even just run for their team.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

cr0y posted:

Can you be more specific on what I need to stretch and moisturize

They were talking about rectal health. So you gotta stretch your rear end in a top hat and moisturize it. Hope that helps.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

SonOfGhostDad posted:

lol, both of my parents have told my and my siblings that when their Silent Gen parents die, they'll be liquidating their assets and selling our childhood home so they can blow their inheritance and leave nothing for their children or grandchildren. fuckin rules

I know this is from a few pages back and I’m a random guy on the internet, but that is a supremely lovely thing to say to anyone, let alone someone’s own flesh and blood. And I sincerely wish for you to be better than they are and for you to experience real happiness, which is a thing they’ll never experience because people who are that lovely can never truly know happiness.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
going from the bad parents thread, they're going to burn through their retirement fun money, and then come back and order ask you to take take of them and be super nova angry if you dont

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Toxic Mental posted:

Dems flipped George Santos' seat

maybe the House GOP shouldn't have expelled Rumpelstiltskin

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Google Jeb Bush posted:

maybe the House GOP shouldn't have expelled Rumpelstiltskin

He took the baby, their gold, AND the congressional seat with him. What an rear end in a top hat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Yeah :allears: