Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
We don't even know what that is!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Did y'all think sasquatches reproduced through parthenogenesis or something?

You need to keep up with the lore. They haven't been hominids since like the 1980s granddad. They're now extra dimensional beings who shift through our reality at will, benevolent versions of (and at war) with skin walkers. No slippin the D when you're 5D.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Kingo Ligma posted:

They're now extra dimensional beings

it's true, a while ago youtube tried to recommend me a joe rogan video about this

Assessor of Maat
Nov 20, 2019

Kingo Ligma posted:

You need to keep up with the lore. They haven't been hominids since like the 1980s granddad. They're now extra dimensional beings who shift through our reality at will, benevolent versions of (and at war) with skin walkers. No slippin the D when you're 5D.

that's only some of them, there's also alien sasquach (distinctly identifiable from their use of sinister glowing orbs and evil aura) and a population of bigfoot in manitoba that're descended from the lemurians

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Did y'all think sasquatches reproduced through parthenogenesis or something?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
A dang, is Bigfoo down for some T-Sex?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
a dang?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Keep your comments to yourself if they're not about t-sex with bigfoo.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
mfer said a dang lmao

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

how quickly you all seem to have forgotten watching an adolescent bigfoot relentlessly masturbating

https://youtu.be/Q7TxylhyW1Y?si=P4RXGj-SSlKE0iR-

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Your loss

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Goa Tse-tung posted:

mfer said a dang lmao

Dang, pilgrim

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

khwarezm posted:

Shut up, Goons always have to go 'it used to be cool now it sucks' even for things that are still good.

Shut up , bitch!!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

quoting the rock

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Shut up , bitch!!!!

Yes sir!

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Quoting Vin Diesel

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Yes. Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her, so much...

it-it- the f - it -flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breathl- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... Heathing...

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Quoting Madeline Kahn

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
ari aster dont miss. love that weird little guy.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

how quickly you all seem to have forgotten watching an adolescent bigfoot relentlessly masturbating

https://youtu.be/Q7TxylhyW1Y?si=P4RXGj-SSlKE0iR-

I thought you were going to post that scene from the star wars holiday special but i was confused that you described grandpa wookie as an adolescent

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

khwarezm posted:

Shut up, Goons always have to go 'it used to be cool now it sucks' even for things that are still good.

Lmao

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Just watched the chinese film YOLO which is an adaptation of 100 Yen Club and it is on pace to be a massive smash hit.

It is also absolute dogshit and the reason its successful is entirely due to the actress's personal story so can't wait until some idiot as rumored at sony buys the rights and gets another juicy bomb if they attempt a release in the US/Europe

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Speaking of Jesse Eisenberg, Rio 2 is a much more interesting movie than the first one, you just have to make it past Eisenbergs horrible singing voice at the start.
First Rio really only had the nerd lady showing off jiggle physics in a bikini going for it.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

X JAKK posted:

First Rio really only had the nerd lady showing off jiggle physics in a bikini going for it.

too long for a thread title

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Sounds like Rio got the Brazilian experience down pat

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Blame It On Rio is the far superior Rio movie.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Jose Oquendo posted:

I never saw it but I remember staring at the vhs case at the rental store a lot as a kid.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Blame it on XJakk

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
He's watching Rio and he says it's kind of bland

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

the rio nerd lady is my wife. tread carefully fellas.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
arnold’s in rio and he flexes on the saaaand

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Surprised there hasn’t been a half dozen Brazilian mini-Arnolds pop up from that

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

I watched Beef recently. It was good fun to binge in a couple days. I like Steven Yuen in everything he does, a talented fella.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Jose Oquendo posted:

Oh god, what a loving creepfest.

Michael Caine banging the 17-year-old daughter of his best friend. Of course he's just a poor, put-upon older man getting railroaded into a sexual relationship with a child. Nothing he could have done about it really.

It's like a worse version of a Woody Allen movie.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Shut up , bitch!!!!

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Jose Oquendo posted:

Holy poo poo I just watched the trailer for this holy shittttt

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

sure okay posted:

Holy poo poo I just watched the trailer for this holy shittttt

If you're going to watch it, I highly recommend tracking down the We Hate Movies episode on it.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

no thanks I made the mistake of reading the youtube comments and have already taken enough psychic damage for the day

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Isn’t there some recent comedy about parents hiring a hot blonde to seduce their lame son?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Gutcruncher posted:

Isn’t there some recent comedy about parents hiring a hot blonde to seduce their lame son?

in your case it's called home movies