Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Dick Boat
Jul 3, 2009

Pulse Demon

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Didn’t he run for something in Rhode Island?

Just Rhode Island's economy into the ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.
Wow, Charles Manson is looking pretty good for a dead guy.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Didn’t he run from something in Rhode Island?

:hmmyes: Yes, he tried to run away from fraud

EDIT

Preoptopus posted:

Reminder of Mark's totally normal daily routine for success.

2:30 a.m. — Wake up
2:45 a.m. — Prayer time
3:15 a.m. — Breakfast
3:40-5:15 a.m. — Workout
5:30 a.m. — Post-workout meal
6 a.m. — Shower
7:30 a.m. — Golf
8 a.m. — Snack
9:30 a.m. — Cryo chamber recovery
10:30 a.m. — Snack
11 a.m. — Family time, meetings, and work calls
1 p.m. — Lunch
2 p.m. — Meetings and work calls
3 p.m. — Pick up kids from school
3:30 p.m. — Snack
4 p.m. — Second workout
5 p.m. — Shower
5:30 p.m. — Dinner and family time
7:30 p.m. — Bedtime

dude could just go to sleep at 10 and get up at 5. He has a lot of money, he doesn't have to wait for the squat rack at Planet Fitness

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Preoptopus posted:

6 a.m. — Shower
8 a.m. — Snack
1 p.m. — Lunch
4 p.m. — Second workout
5 p.m. — Shower

lol 730 bedtime like a little baby

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Didn’t he run for something in Rhode Island?

Edit: nvm, he keeps threatening to run for things in Massachusetts, but never actually does it

Dick Boat posted:

Just Rhode Island's economy into the ground

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Preoptopus posted:

2:45 a.m. — Jerk off
3:40-5:15 a.m. — Jerk off
5:30 a.m. — Post-jerk off meal
6 a.m. — Shower
7:30 a.m. — Jerk off
8 a.m. — Snack
9:30 a.m. — Cryo chamber recovery (and jerk sesh)
1 p.m. — Lunch
2 p.m. — Jerk off
4 p.m. — Jerk off
5 p.m. — Shower

Fixed.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Apollodorus posted:

No but seriously Matthew 6:5 guys??? No???
Even our (Episcopalian) priest, right after giving us ashes, would tell us not to leave them on for longer than a couple hours, that we shouldn't make it about being obviously ashed in public for exactly this reason. She had a much different take than our old Catholic priests, as you might imagine.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Vampire Panties posted:

:hmmyes: Yes, he tried to run away from fraud

EDIT

dude could just go to sleep at 10 and get up at 5. He has a lot of money, he doesn't have to wait for the squat rack at Planet Fitness

Early tee times are great though

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Vampire Panties posted:

:haibrow:

its maybe only 50% doomer, but IMO attacks on polling stations seems guaranteed this election

Anecdotal, but a friend of mine was working for the Democratic mayoral candidate in our city on election day and while holding up a sign at the polling site had multiple guys threaten physical violence and others just called him a groomer. When he tried to get someone holding a sign for the Republican to get to the mandated 100 feet from the polling location and had to deal with this guy in his face yelling for close to 10 minutes about how Democrats are ruining this country and laws aren't real anymore.

The craziest part is that this wasn't a contentious election, we've had a Republican mayor for 12 years and the one who won this election came away with a 30 point victory margin. If it is Trump/Biden in the fall I fully expect we'll be seeing dozens of clips of people getting attacked in line to vote. Probably at least one shooting or attempt to block people from voting by attacking a polling center.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If he's been very good he gets to stay up till nine.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Dude gets his kids to tuck him in

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Little bit of weird hornyposting and agro posting overnight, but it looks like the lol-rigs have drilled down into a fine new batch and the lols are beginning to flow again. I think there's enough in the election results, the Trump's sucking the RNC dry and the patriots.win delving to keep us going until Friday. If Engoron drops the guillotine on Trump Org then it'll be a truly bumper crop of lols to stock up and hold us over for a good long while.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Frank Frank posted:

This guy will 100% argue until he's blue in the face and possibly resort to physical violence defending his use of "narsostic"

He'll do the typical chud physical violence thing where he tries to get the other person to throw the first punch, or wait for some reason so he can yank out his tazer. But from the looks of this guy and that sign and 'narsostic,' I imagine he'll be the type who tazers himself in the balls so badly that he loudly shits himself in front of the neighborhood to the horrified tears of his children.

Then it becomes a meme that eventually leads 'narsostic' here to drink himself to death.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Early tee times are great though

I dno how much golf can be had in that time slot. I bet golf hour is him hitting balls into a screen in his basement.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Do we have to stay Prayed Up because God gets lonely? Are the angels just not good company?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
god created us bc he was totally bored and then was like oh gently caress what do i do with these chaos gremlins. then proceeded to totally gently caress us up.

he's every bad parent ever, which is why even if he did exist, i don't respect him. he's got expectations of people that he can't even loving achieve, god dad, go get some loving therapy and stop taking it out on us.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Strong Sauce posted:

https://twitter.com/githii/status/1757500612143407501
Video: "The deputy misinterpreted the sound of an acorn striking the patrol vehicle as a gunshot."

Cop Slide is still the best cop video:

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1686481670935814145?lang=en

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Preoptopus posted:

6 a.m. — Shower
8 a.m. — Snack
1 p.m. — Lunch
4 p.m. — Second workout
5 p.m. — Shower

Wait this is a real thing he reported as his daily routine??

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Strong Sauce posted:

Here's the report: https://www.sheriff-okaloosa.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/IA-2023-031-Final-Report-Jackson.pdf
Here's the full footage of the bodycams, first one is from the sergeant, 2nd one is from deputy hernandez, the guy who thought he had been shot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVNnxr2SGFg

What happened was they were responding to a report of a stolen vehicle by a woman, Lopez, from a man, Jackson. She said she let Jackson borrow the car but he refused to return it. He also had left threatening messages to her, including a picture of a "suppressor" (not the gun) in her vehicle.

Jackson returns on foot, they put him in handcuffs and he doesn't fight back but he doesn't talk to them either. He claims the car is with Lopez's mom. But it turns out he's lying.

They cuff him and put him in that car. The Sergeant (the woman with the body cam in the video) tells two deputies, including Hernandez to search Jackson. Hernandez does a standard pat-down.

The Sergeant then asks if Jackson owns a suppressor. Jackson said he did. They cannot find the gun he owns, which the victim says he always carried on him. Two other deputies leave to try and find her vehicle. They eventually do find it a couple miles away. They start preparing to take the guy to the station and have the victim file a complaint. Hernandez then says he'll do a full search. And the clip above is what you see after he puts on gloves and walks over to the car.

Mind you he is handcuffed, and they've already did a basic patdown on him...

Anyways, the acorn falls on his car, and he says his legs immediately gave out, thus he thought that he had been shot. But basically what happened was he thought he was shot so his legs gave out on him.

Edit:

Clearly self defense. Officer to receive lifetime pension at 2x current salary to compensate him for this traumatic event.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Vire posted:

Wait this is a real thing he reported as his daily routine??

Of course. He's a totally deranged narcissist who thinks he would've stopped 9/11 if he'd been on one of the planes (implying that the victims basically let it happen).

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Convex posted:

trump's brain actually liquified back in 1992. he has since been driven entirely by gut bacteria, which do not require sleep and only the constant nourishment of fish delites/burgs

Probiotic-brained Trump, always thinking with his colon

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

Do we have to stay Prayed Up because God gets lonely? Are the angels just not good company?

Apparently God takes attendance.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Preoptopus posted:

6 a.m. — Shower
8 a.m. — Snack
1 p.m. — Lunch
4 p.m. — Second workout
5 p.m. — Shower

Yea I have “prayer time” for half an hour every morning too.

kender
Dec 15, 2000
Forum Veteran
Will acorn shootings be the new fetanyl shakes?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Lazyfire posted:

Anecdotal, but a friend of mine was working for the Democratic mayoral candidate in our city on election day and while holding up a sign at the polling site had multiple guys threaten physical violence and others just called him a groomer. When he tried to get someone holding a sign for the Republican to get to the mandated 100 feet from the polling location and had to deal with this guy in his face yelling for close to 10 minutes about how Democrats are ruining this country and laws aren't real anymore.

The craziest part is that this wasn't a contentious election, we've had a Republican mayor for 12 years and the one who won this election came away with a 30 point victory margin. If it is Trump/Biden in the fall I fully expect we'll be seeing dozens of clips of people getting attacked in line to vote. Probably at least one shooting or attempt to block people from voting by attacking a polling center.

:hmmyes: I think chuds calling in bomb threats to polling stations in Dem/PoC neighborhoods is a given. Also a lot of :airquote: convoys :airquote: of chuds in lifted trucks threatening to run over pedestrians.

also I'm guessing at least one presidential chud blows up a polling station after the polls are closed/counted

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

House GOP cope:

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

Johnson also heard to remark "And anyway, we didn't need the seat", followed by "If we wanted to win it we could have"

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

kazil posted:

House GOP cope:

:lol::ok:

Johnson: “Definitely don’t believe the voters who said they were mad about scuttling the Border Security bill. And definitely don’t Motion to Vacate me over this!”

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

kazil posted:

House GOP cope:

No mention of the fact that the most recent winner of said district was a Republican. LOL!

Or that Republicans got their balls tazered in the mid-terms. Or that their Presidential candidate is a rapist and insurrectionist facing 91 felonies.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

BrigadierSensible posted:

Oh, that makes everything he did justified and righteous then. Silly me for thinking otherwise.

:confused: Where did I say or imply this exactly?

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

kazil posted:

House GOP cope:

It's less "Haha, the Dems had to spend $15 million while we spent practically nothing :sickos:" and more "oh poo poo, the Dems had $15 million to spend while we could barely scrounge up anything :stonklol: "

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jennifer-decker-white-father-slave_n_65cc2a2ee4b067c6b73f012f

A Republican lawmaker in Kentucky described her white father as a “slave” as she spoke to a local NAACP chapter about her effort to ban schools in the state from offering diversity and inclusion programs.

State Rep. Jennifer Decker (R) spoke before the Shelbyville Area NAACP earlier this month to tout a bill she introduced that would defund diversity, equity and inclusion offices and trainings and ban race-based scholarships at public colleges and universities in the state. Decker has argued such initiatives, known as DEI programs, are “misguided” and make colleges “more divided, more expensive and less tolerant.”

Republicans have worked to dismantle DEI programs around the country in recent years, while civil rights organizations have said the removal of such programs will only make it harder for already marginalized people.

During a Q&A at Decker’s NAACP appearance, an audience member asked the lawmaker — who is white — if her family had any role in the slave trade.

“My father was born on a dirt farm in Lincoln County,” Decker, 68, replied, according to audio first obtained by the Courier Journal. “His mother was the illegitimate daughter of a very prominent person who then was kind enough to allow them to work for him as slaves.”

“So, if you’re asking, did we own slaves? My father was a slave, just to a white man and he was white.”

The Courier Journal adds that Decker’s father was a white preacher born in the 1930s, nearly 70 years after slavery was outlawed in America.

A columnist for the newspaper asked the lawmaker for clarification on her comments last week.

“Well, my father was born into poverty,” she explained, adding her father’s upbringing was a “great equalizer.” “There was a very influential man who allowed them property and then they worked on it.”

She went on to say her claims were “probably overstated.”

“Was I saying that it was kidnapping and abuse the same as the slaves? No,” she said. “He was a child and his family all worked there.”

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Asterite34 posted:

It's less "Haha, the Dems had to spend $15 million while we spent practically nothing :sickos:" and more "oh poo poo, the Dems had $15 million to spend while we could barely scrounge up anything :stonklol: "

And their money situation is only going to get worse. *points at the giant Lara Trump head rising over the horizon*

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Hirayuki posted:

Even our (Episcopalian) priest, right after giving us ashes, would tell us not to leave them on for longer than a couple hours, that we shouldn't make it about being obviously ashed in public for exactly this reason. She had a much different take than our old Catholic priests, as you might imagine.

As a former catholic I can tell you that God appreciates meaningless gestures like leaving ashes on your forehead or carrying palm leaves around a lot more than that lib poo poo like "helping the poor".

Asterite34 posted:

As a few posters already pointed out earlier, it was a pro-Trump Jewish woman of color running in the GOP spot so I think there's a good chance they told her the coffers were dry even if they weren't based upon the GOP's opinion overall of Jewish people, women, and people of color.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

kazil posted:

90% of the Queens vote is in, 2% of the Nassau vote. Good system, never change.

repping Queens till i die, we get our poo poo done fast. gently caress NASSAU, LONG ISLAND'S UNRECOGNIZED BASTARD CHILD.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Preoptopus posted:

6 a.m. — Shower
8 a.m. — Snack
1 p.m. — Lunch
4 p.m. — Second workout
5 p.m. — Shower

I'm the hour and a half snack after 30 minutes of golf

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol polls

more bad news for Biden!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I feel like all the pollsters are wrong and there's going to be a blue wave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kazil posted:

lol polls

more bad news for Biden!

:hmbol:

NYT and WAPO: "But Americans need something done about the border, or dems are in trouble!" :shepface: