Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Deified Data posted:

Is Ian actually hosed or is this a meme

hes dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
okay good

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Deified Data posted:

if things look bad for him his ants will protect him

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Ian Miles Cheong was ritually beheaded by the King of Malaysia. i take great pleasure in reporting this.

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Deified Data posted:

Ian will never be hosed

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
reading bevins book and lol at zelensky saying he felt inspired by bolsonaro during his campaign
also wth i never heard that macron really ran on making france a startup nation, i thought only we we're that dumb enough, not freaking france, they got nuclear power plants and industry!

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Honest Thief posted:

reading bevins book and lol at zelensky saying he felt inspired by bolsonaro during his campaign
also wth i never heard that macron really ran on making france a startup nation, i thought only we we're that dumb enough, not freaking france, they got nuclear power plants and industry!

that's what we get for electing a banker twice :france:

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
l'es francais c'est fous! * obelix tapping head *

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

making a first world country with the world’s biggest nautical empire a “startup” nation

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Honest Thief posted:

Excess power? Have you heard of this new investment opportunity, Bitcoin?

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

This moron vote scolded for Biden. loving hate anarchists

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Honest Thief posted:

Just finished Jakarta Method, was very good and horrifying. Can't wait to fully break my soul with If We Burn

France is as dumb and neoliberal as Canada, they just know how to protest better

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

isn't executing people for sedition kind of their singular solution for problem solving

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Karach posted:

Just finished Jakarta Method, was very good and horrifying. Can't wait to fully break my soul with If We Burn

France is as dumb and neoliberal as Canada, they just know how to protest better

Also our governments have learned that they can just wither the protests and push through anyway.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Buck Wildman posted:

isn't executing people for sedition kind of their singular solution for problem solving

only because authoritarian solutions are worse than death.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

actually youre supposed to expel them into the woods with nothing but a hunting knife. if they bring back females they can be welcomed back into the punk house

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

KomradeX posted:

This moron vote scolded for Biden. loving hate anarchists

they're a dipshit who complains about the tankies, they don't have 2 brain cells to rub together

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

isnt thoughtslime a goon

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Al! posted:

isnt thoughtslime a goon

Even worse

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Al! posted:

isnt thoughtslime a goon

yeah their username is Al!

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Thought slime can't be worse than a goon give them some credit.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Al! posted:

isnt thoughtslime a goon

Turn off your monitor to find out

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

my bony fealty posted:

yeah their username is Al!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

🖕

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

It's croup

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Al!narchist

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Weka posted:

Al!narchist

I mean yeah look at his plat icon

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i think its one of the load bearing plat icons that zdr hardcoded into the forums

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/lawfulspice/status/1760379904477053328

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

"domesticate" lol, is he dreaming of herds of wild humans roaming the prairie or what

(yes he probably is)

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Too epic

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:siren: Based Anarchist Alert :siren:

https://twitter.com/PolitlcsUK/status/1760966136298901859?s=20https://x.com/PolitlcsUK/status/1760966136298901859?s=20
https://twitter.com/PolitlcsUK/status/1760967213614293082?s=20

Obviously I condemn this terrorist for getting busted and not following through.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

less effective than toe shooter

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

I like the anarchists that don't get busted for having big mouths on the internet better.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

I didn't realize that calling anarchism an infantile disorder wasn't perjorative but descriptive. Now I understand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i can never not lol that lenin published a pamphlet titled "anarchists: retarded"