Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

wuffles posted:

1. Create a really unique alias to hide from your shameful past.
2. Become a teacher in a different state.
3. Create an onlyfans page and a social media page under your new alias.
4. Link your onlyfans page from your social media page while being a teacher using the same alias.
5. Hang a framed magazine cover with your face and previous name on it in large font in your living room, in plain sight of the videos you film for your onlyfans account.
6. Create a really unique alias to hide from your shameful past…

I started telling my wife this story, was like "you will never guess this ending", and then she guessed it was the white lady pretending to be black within like a minute into the story

:hmbol:

She is the first George Santos lmao

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Feb 15, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

wuffles posted:

1. Create a really unique alias to hide from your shameful past.
2. Become a teacher in a different state.
3. Create an onlyfans page and a social media page under your new alias.
4. Link your onlyfans page from your social media page while being a teacher using the same alias.
5. Hang a framed magazine cover with your face and previous name on it in large font in your living room, in plain sight of the videos you film for your onlyfans account.
6. Create a really unique alias to hide from your shameful past…

This is the future liberals want...

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Almost Smart posted:

I remember her being such an embarrassment when she started her gig as representative that they did everything in their power to keep her off to the sidelines… And now she’s like the face of the GOP House, even being made speaker pro tempore on more than one occasion. It’s like the story of the ugly duckling, but the duckling is a brain-damaged bigot.

when she joined congress it took all of two weeks for a vote to be held that removed her from all committees, because she'd been insinuating that democrats should be assassinated

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I really wish the media would stop reporting on her dipshit takes every single day

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

cr0y posted:

Oh I can't possibly imagine what the background on the shooters is gonna reveal. Just a total mystery.

Vaxxed!?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Oscar Wild posted:

The Rachael Dolezol news is very sad because it shows the exact gape between a teachers salary and a comfortable living.

:lmao:

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Toxic Mental posted:

Everyone welcome the Gary to my Ace, new IK weg!

Hell yeah we get that cool car right?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/dianneg/status/1757912992480686368?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Who could have seen this coming other than anyone who was paying even remote attention

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Froghammer posted:

Who could have seen this coming other than anyone who was paying even remote attention

The NRA can, which is why they prohibit guns on their big get-togethers!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

TulliusCicero posted:

I started telling my wife this story, was like "you will never guess this ending", and then she guessed it was the white lady pretending to be black within like a minute into the story

:hmbol:

She is the first George Santos lmao

Lol you told your wife there was a schoolteacher who got busted for goatse'ing herself on onlyfans and from that she guessed that it was Rachel Dolezal?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Devils Affricate posted:

Lol you told your wife there was a schoolteacher who got busted for goatse'ing herself on onlyfans and from that she guessed that it was Rachel Dolezal?

She guessed it was her from the name Rachel lmao

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Dolezal is paid $19 an hour to teach in Arizona, per the NY Post

Surely this is not correct, she’s a teacher’s assistant or something at that wage, right?

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Reporting in from KC.

The world loving sucks.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1757920109559947557

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

I think if you looked deeply inwards, you'd agree it's really rude to continue dead naming Diallo like this. :colbert:

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

We really need a distro for those notifications. I think 100% of my buddies need to be signed up for alerts every time this guy jerks off.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1757921649700261953

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

22 loving people? I thought it sounded like maybe a couple of armed jerkoffs getting into a fight, drawing, and then hitting some bystanders but that’s a bit much.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This performance ash thing all the trad caths are doing today is loving insulting

You can do Lent without being a performative jackass, holy poo poo

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Forgot what day it was and for a moment thought Laura Ingraham got a Charles Manson tattoo

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

jet sanchEz posted:

Surely this is not correct, she’s a teacher’s assistant or something at that wage, right?

https://www.tusd1.org/teacher-salary

She has an MFA and I believe most school districts an automatic higher salary if you have a graduate degree.

Teacher salaries are kind of weird though because you only work part of the year so there is an expectation that you will find some work in the summer and they tend to have extremely generous benefit packages, my sister-in-law is a teach and she gets to take full retirement at like 55.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

are fox news talking heads catholic?

do other (protestant) christian also do the head ash thing? this is the first time I'm seeing the head ash

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

jet sanchEz posted:

Depends on the state and district

You can absolutely make that low at a charter school, or a not great public yeah.

As Three Olives said, they might have a good benefits package.

Educators make jack in this country though on the average.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

PhazonLink posted:

do other (protestant) christian also do the head ash thing? this is the first time I'm seeing the head ash

You normally wipe it off your head after the service, but these people are being massive loving tools and probably trying to show how "persecuted" they are if you point out they are wearing their religion on their face like a bunch of loving tools.

The Bible specifally warns of people like Mark and Laura.

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

jet sanchEz posted:

According to Daily Beast, she was a substitute teacher and an after school instructor. Not full time, fully invested teacher. I wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't get a teaching license due to her past. Some districts require a background check.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

God I've love to tell one of these performing Catholic GOP freaks they've got some schmutz on their forehead and then rub it off with some spit on a napkin

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

drat are we anti catholic now, okay

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!
No just anti overtly Catholic for reputation points

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Lent huh? I think you mean the fish delite sale

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

BrideOfUglycat posted:

According to Daily Beast, she was a substitute teacher and an after school instructor. Not full time, fully invested teacher. I wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't get a teaching license due to her past. Some districts require a background check.

Seems like a lot of people have thoroughly looked into her background

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

jokes posted:

Only if they're boomers

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

the ash mark is giving me 6th House awoken sleeper vibes

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MrMojok posted:

22 loving people? I thought it sounded like maybe a couple of armed jerkoffs getting into a fight, drawing, and then hitting some bystanders but that’s a bit much.

A bunch were kids. It's 100% going to be some MAGA weirdo with a manifesto

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

PhazonLink posted:

it isn't specifically a catholic thing, I've seen anglicans and lutherans do it

in ingraham's case though, no joke, trump white house lawyer pat cipollone convinced her to try catholicism and she converted at like 40 years old

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

jokes posted:

does this mean we get an antipope?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Stink Billyums posted:

it isn't specifically a catholic thing, I've seen anglicans and lutherans do it

in ingraham's case though, no joke, trump white house lawyer pat cipollone convinced her to try catholicism and she converted at like 40 years old

Wait what?!

I thought she was a Catholic all her life, I was raised as one as a kid, until my mother switched to Evangelical cult poo poo and switched back

Huh

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

TrashMammal posted:

does this mean we get an antipope?

CERN is still working on it, but thus far has only been able to make a billionth of a gram of antipope

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

if i remember correctly it started as a solidarity thing with Kennedy's assassination, to put sniper crosshairs on the forehead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Fox News hosts are notoriously susceptible to influence, just look at how Sean Hannity became conspicuously more and more orange over the past 8 years or so.