Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Gutcruncher posted:

Isn’t there some recent comedy about parents hiring a hot blonde to seduce their lame son?

Milo and POTUS posted:

in your case it's called home movies

Endless Trash fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Feb 14, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Gutcruncher posted:

Isn’t there some recent comedy about parents hiring a hot blonde to seduce their lame son?

"No Hard Feelings"

It was ok-ish.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

priznat posted:

Surprised there hasn’t been a half dozen Brazilian mini-Arnolds pop up from that

HGH is somewhat expensive here, and you'd be hard pressed to find someone with enough charisma to outlast an HGH course

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Milo and POTUS posted:

We don't even know what that is!

it's when you can only have babies by loving, or being hosed by, the Parthenon.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

mysterious frankie posted:

it's when you can only have babies by loving, or being hosed by, the Parthenon.

or by having nasty bathroom stall sex in the gift shop of the full scale replica of the parthenon in nashville tn

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

sure okay posted:

no thanks I made the mistake of reading the youtube comments and have already taken enough psychic damage for the day

Jesus christ

Tunicate
May 15, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Space Kablooey posted:

HGH is somewhat expensive here, and you'd be hard pressed to find someone with enough charisma to outlast an HGH course

We saw arnold's kid with his maid, you don't need hgh to look like a miniarnold

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Tunicate posted:

We saw arnold's kid with his maid, you don't need hgh to look like a miniarnold

guess not!

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
yippee, its a new episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYvgqf96dQ0

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Quoting for later

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
So would it be considered some form of legal homicide if a mod shadow banned XJAXX and then that eventually lead directly to his suicide?

Asking for a friend.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

alright xjak congrats, you got me to laugh when you screamed SEVEN

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

jeeves posted:

So would it be considered some form of legal homicide if a mod shadow banned XJAXX and then that eventually lead directly to his suicide?

Asking for a friend.

Very cool post

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The posters are already dropping left and right. There's scarcely a need to wish for more harm to their hosed up bodies

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

At 4:45 when X JAKK almost starts cracking himself up yelling about too many pigeons on an arm, it's a wonderful moment of humanity.

Also, it's a true sign of just how far the MCU has fallen that this thread has more posts about the latest X JAKK video as there are about the announcement of the cast for the MCU Fantastic Four film.

EDIT:

At 9:30 in the video we see that X JAKK plays with a dog. This is by far the best video on the channel so far.

LanceHunter fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Feb 15, 2024

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Finally, the origin story of the fantastic four can be told on the silver screen

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
is peggy hill a similar character to michael scott??

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

jeeves posted:

So would it be considered some form of legal homicide if a mod shadow banned XJAXX

it would take him years to notice

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
That there is more than one poster that whines about their ~RLM thread posting experience~ is hilarious

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I wonder if silvergunsuperman is doing okay

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Sunk Dunk posted:

is peggy hill a similar character to michael scott??

I suppose they both have unearned confidence, but Peggy is not as much of a whirlwind of destruction and I'd much rather have a beer with her than Michael

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

KakerMix posted:

That there is more than one poster that whines about their ~RLM thread posting experience~ is hilarious

Please don't call me out like this in front of the closest thing I have to friends.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
I feel like Michael Scott is much more likely to do bad things on purpose cuz he’s an rear end in a top hat, while even if Peggy does something bad on purpose she would at least feel bad about it.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Kingo Ligma posted:

Please don't call me out like this in front of the closest thing I have to friends.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

I suppose they both have unearned confidence, but Peggy is not as much of a whirlwind of destruction and I'd much rather have a beer with her than Michael

you could at least have a more interesting conversation with either of them than with Don. I think Roger would be the best drinking buddy out of any of them though.

wait what were talking about

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

It would be awful actually being in a room with Don Draper

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

kalel posted:

I wonder if silvergunsuperman is doing okay

I'm still waiting for the day the thread's one true king A Horny Swearengen returns.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I’m back

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Oh wait, nobody cares

Sorry

Please keep discussing xjakk

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

LanceHunter posted:

I'm still waiting for the day the thread's one true king A Horny Swearengen returns.

:yeah:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Having just watched it, PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie is a better film than Yolo and frankly a better superhero movie than like the last few I saw.

Edit: Its actually more mature than most of the marvel films which is astounding

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

poisonpill posted:

It would be awful actually being in a room with Don Draper

Imagine the smell

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

poisonpill posted:

I’m back

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Last night I watched Star Wars with the kids for the first time -- the "4K77" version. It was so great seeing the true original version for the first time since I was a kid. It genuinely is a much better movie this way. The characters feel like they actually live in this world, instead of the uncanny valley feeling you get when there's random CGI appearing that they obviously have nothing to do with.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Barudak posted:

Having just watched it, PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie is a better film than Yolo and frankly a better superhero movie than like the last few I saw.

Edit: Its actually more mature than most of the marvel films which is astounding

We have a toddler but Paw Patrol is banned in our home. No copaganda allowed.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Same but nothing glorifying the lowly canine

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Crescent Wrench posted:

We have a toddler but Paw Patrol is banned in our home. No copaganda allowed.

All dogs are good except Chase.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

poisonpill posted:

Same but nothing glorifying the lowly canine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Young man in this house we are pro x jakk