Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lad-di-da-di -da
Slom on me knob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Chris James 2 posted:

Gallows and Anderson were so upset by the experience of being in catering they got a clause put into their contract when they came back, they basically get to stay home now when they're not being used (or can leave shows immediately when they find out they're there and don't need to/aren't booked to be anymore) and can't be fired for it

i guess that’s why they’re being used in NXT now. bet they didn’t get that in their contract!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Imagine G&A in Adam Cole’s AEW Jobber stable… Tony please bring them home

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i guess that’s why they’re being used in NXT now. bet they didn’t get that in their contract!

"That drat Paul Heyman tricked us!"

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I think if you're a fan of a wrestler, and then they're paid to only sit in catering, and you're happy and supportive over it, you're a loving moron

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Alan_Shore posted:

I think if you're a fan of a wrestler, ... , you're a loving moron

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i will never be a fan of anything or anyone. fan mentality = weak.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

post hole digger posted:

Explain

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

post hole digger posted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Alan_Shore posted:

I think if you're a fan of a wrestler, and then they're paid to only sit in catering, and you're happy and supportive over it, you're a loving moron

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Alan_Shore posted:

This is what a capitalist looks like. Jealous of people getting slom so easy

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Im sloming

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
lmao, saw an ad for NXT that focused on some Italian stereotype Noo Yawk guy wearing a tank top and suspenders, and he's supposed to make me want to watch?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

SilentChaz posted:

lmao, saw an ad for NXT that focused on some Italian stereotype Noo Yawk guy wearing a tank top and suspenders, and he's supposed to make me want to watch?

fuggedaboutit

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

🤌🏻

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

SilentChaz posted:

One of Cody's Crybabies is crying right now because they badly want to say "actually the mob guy is great" but they don't want people to know they love WWE.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Pizza pasta force

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

SilentChaz posted:

Big Vito is coming back to challenge the roster to a stickball bat on a pole match

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/iamjohnpollock/status/1757846278984138963

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

BRYAN ALVAREZ: "What's this? SLOM is back?"

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

SilentChaz posted:

yeah thats eddie spaghetti

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Joey McChrist posted:

BRYAN ALVAREZ: "What's this? SLOM is back?"

you've been spreading lies that I'm on the slom big time, hey laa hey laaa, chris benoit provided for his family

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Brother...

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://voca.ro/11L9Dr7sIFaM

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Shit
Loads
Of
Money

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

ChrisBTY posted:

Shit
Loads
Of
Money

nothing can top the original SLOM

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

neoaxd posted:

you've been spreading lies that I'm on the slom big time, hey laa hey laaa, chris benoit provided for his family

AAAAAHHH

GOD drat YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Goons always act like a wrestler who gets signed but never used by WWE is getting a sweetheart deal. But for a wrestler who actually wants to wrestle and be in front of crowds and on TV and basically make a name for themselves, I have to imagine it's pretty soul-crushing, a bit like the end of the movie Barton Fink: where the studio head tells Fink that he will fulfill his contract to write scripts for them, and they won't use a single script that he writes. Not every wrestler is Kevin Nash, after all.

:what:

Quantum of Phallus posted:

you're being worked. getting paid to do sweet fa is the dream

:slom:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

This is what a capitalist looks like. Jealous of people getting slom so easy

GG: My car broke down, so I paid the mechanic the full repair cost up front, then told him to just sit around in the shop drinking coffee because I wasn't ready for them. Hell yeah get that bag son :hfive:

I thought my statement was perfectly clear, shouldn't be any confusion about it

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Also just read the last page what in the gently caress have I created

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
capitalism has no place in wrestling, mark

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Sydney Bottocks posted:

GG: My car broke down, so I paid the mechanic the full repair cost up front, then told him to just sit around in the shop drinking coffee because I wasn't ready for them. Hell yeah get that bag son :hfive:

I thought my statement was perfectly clear, shouldn't be any confusion about it

Let me tell ya something buddy, getting that SLOM to NOT need a wheelchair when you're 50 is every vet wrestlers dream

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

stab posted:

Let me tell ya something buddy, getting that SLOM to NOT need a wheelchair when you're 50 is every vet wrestlers dream

I forgot, you speak for all wrestlers everywhere

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Oh no we're feeling real feelings about this

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
dont see cody in mk1 but i see john cena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

stab posted:

Do you know some wrestlers or something?