Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

acejackson42 posted:

Any time some chud says Trump was always tough on Putin, I refer to those photos after their private meeting in Helsinki.

Whatever was said in that room at that time almost certainly played a role in everything that Trump has done in support of Russia and with Russia's help to this day.

What was said in that room directly led to the invasion of Ukraine and January 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
putin is also an old white boomer, no?

also he's a bit of a one trick pony and that all he knows is that short term chaos is good for him tactically. he's never been good at long term strategy

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

acejackson42 posted:

There's a bunch of other ones where here looks like, well, someone just told him he's been fined $300 million and his businesses in New York have been dissolved.

Like he'd been told in no uncertain terms who was in charge and he wasn't it.

I'd laugh if it was just putin tellin trump he doesn't like him and to go away and trump crying and the whole thing being really sad.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Three Olives posted:

I feel almost compelled to feel like there is some 4D chess there, that he wants to make Biden look like the guy Putin wants and Trump's whole thing is acting like being untraditional and unpredictable is a good thing to his supporters...

But I don't think there is, honestly, Trump was a clusterfuck of idiocy specifically around Iran, China and North Korea, three of the most important countries in Russia's sphere while Russia is basically a trash fire economically and militarily. And a good chunk of Trump supporters genuinely like Putin. Putin certainly wants to sow discord around our politics but our country has this complete blindness to the fact that we have our own incredibly sophisticated state sponsored hacking groups, SIGINT and secret weapons systems and it doesn't serve Russia's interest to be dealing with a guy that has no loving clue what NATO and the nuclear triad is and doesn't give any fucks about learning about them.

Seems pretty honest, at least because it's logical. Biden is predictable and operates more or less like a standard US President, not really much different than Clinton, Bush, or Obama. Trump is irrational and unpredictable.

Putin told Donald they have the piss tapes.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The cynic in me says Putin is saying this so that when Russia interferes in the election again this year, the MAGA weirdos can point to this and say, “nuh uh! He wanted Biden to win”.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

:lol:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1758003958453280781

:catstare:

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Couple things:

1) I think that Student Parking Lot and Lynchian Xylophone are the same guy, yo.

2) What are the odds that the Repubs were so desperate to get RUSSIAN SPACE NUKES ZOMG declassified so that Trungus could campaign off it immediately? "Russia NEVER would have put nukes in space if I were president, which I am because rigged and stollen, but also I need to be again so they de-launch the space nukes!!!" and so on.

Anyway, whatever.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Sean Hannity sucks

And he really blows too

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

Obsidianheart posted:

2) What are the odds that the Repubs were so desperate to get RUSSIAN SPACE NUKES ZOMG declassified so that Trungus could campaign off it immediately? "Russia NEVER would have put nukes in space if I were president, which I am because rigged and stollen, but also I need to be again so they de-launch the space nukes!!!" and so on.

Anyway, whatever.

They needed a distraction from the 15-point swing from R to D in an election where GQP border bullshit was considered a deciding factor. So one of the chuds in Congress decided to make one by taking an innocuous report -- Russia is trying to get nuclear weapon satellites, yo! -- and demanding it be released to the public. Knowing it was absolutely nothing, but the Q in the GQP would be all over it.

Never mind the fact Russia is in no way capable of launching anything that wouldn't fall out of the sky or explode on the pad at this point in time.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Russia threatening to do the plot of Goldeneye would be a gift to everyone who enjoys lols

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB1Xa-Hwbas

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Obsidianheart posted:

It was one dipshit Republican that thought he could be the main charter for a bit that was immediately slapped down by the Biden admin without any substantive response from Republicans.

It was a giant nothing, China has their own highly secretive meetings about how we are balls deep into their entire internet backbone because they don't have the ability to build backbone routers but even their dumbest party members know if they open their mouths that they will be executed and have their organs harvested.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Seth Pecksniff/Fluffdaddy:

HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST RANDOM INNOCENT PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE SHOT TO DEATH IS AS BAD AS THE QUEST FOR SUBURBAN WHITE PEOPLE TO NEVER EVER DECLARE THE GHETTO TRASH SHOOTING INNOCENT BYSTANDERS AS SUBJECTED TO DISCRIMINATION AT EVERY TURN.

How quickly these forums change from ANYBODY THAT VOTED KERRY SHOULD BE SHOT TO DEATH.

nah nah nah u don't get it, we're so legit

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Move on, folks.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol the gently caress

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Whoa! :prepop:

This waiting for the New York fraud outcome has made my balls return to me.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Funky See Funky Do posted:

A malignant narcissist had his narcissistic supply go from "Yes Sir, Mr President!" "Most powerful man in the world, Mr President!" to ranting on his failing social media company and desperatly trying to get back the job he was fired from years ago. He's obviously visibly aging and he sees that every morning before he gets his spray tan and every night before he goes to bed. He's being told no constantly. The only people he can really hurt these days are his own people. The only thing he has going for him is that the Republicans are in this abusive relationship with him 'till the end. I bet he hates them more than anyone. No he definitely hates Biden more for taking it from him.
The guy is literally insane and in constantly psychological torment.

As I've said, this is probably the only punishment he's ever going to get in his life (Key word there: PROBABLY, not definitely, but it would very much be a delightful surprise sort of thing), unless you believe in an afterlife, so it's best to accept it to avoid disappointment in the vein of 'Did Fanni Willis blow up her case because she wanted to have sex with some guy?" debates/concern.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Haven’t seen this posted here, might have missed it in the lols that NY03 brought:

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/13/wisconsin-gop-undoes-legislative-gerrymander-after-court-pressure-00141325

quote:

The GOP-dominated Wisconsin Legislature voted Tuesday to adopt state legislative maps that would loosen the party’s grip on power in the state, backing down in a long-running redistricting fight.

The state Supreme Court ruled in December that the legislative maps were illegal, ordering the state to create new ones in time for the 2024 election. That ruling came just months after state Justice Janet Protasiewicz was sworn in, flipping the court to a liberal majority following her blowout win in a spring election.

New maps still slightly favor Republicans, but are much more competitive, and had to get passed or the court would impose a worse (fairer to Democrats) one. They were grumbling about impeaching the new WI SC justice if she didn’t recuse herself from ruling on it, but didn’t.

Either it looked too bad and/or the Scott Walker/Koch Bros Republicans in the state just decided to punt until Trump dies because they know the Dems aren’t really blood sucking fascists and want to live to try and fascism again, but with their guys in charge.

PA and Michigan legislatures are Dem, and with the way elections are going, WI probably breaks Dem too. This cuts off any GOP fuckery they can attempt to throw the election to the legislatures - that just ends up in a Biden win too now. Short of shooting up voting lines their paths of cheating are dead.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Lol the gently caress

Gotta try to run interference cause of all the mass shootings today.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Funky See Funky Do posted:

The guy is literally insane and in constantly psychological torment.

Sorry but I have to disagree. Donald Trump loves his life, loves his wife, loves his children, and loves his hobbies. He loves the people around him too. He surrounds himself with people whose company he enjoys. He gives so much to others and expects nothing in return. We saw this during his Presidency. Nothing about the man suggests narcissist to me, IMHO. By his own admission, he's a [mentally] stable genius. I think he would know best. As for psychological torment, he looks very happy to me. I dunno, I'm just not getting these same vibes.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Obsidianheart posted:

...but a major problem in this strategy is that their frontrunner is absolutely besotted with Putin. Wouldn't the automatic assumption be to support someone who shows backbone to such a strategy, as opposed to someone who rolls belly-up with a snap of the fingers?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

Sorry but I have to disagree. Donald Trump loves his life, loves his wife, loves his children, and loves his hobbies. He loves the people around him too. He surrounds himself with people whose company he enjoys. He gives so much to others and expects nothing in return. We saw this during his Presidency. Nothing about the man suggests narcissist to me, IMHO. By his own admission, he's a [mentally] stable genius. I think he would know best. As for psychological torment, he looks very happy to me. I dunno, I'm just not getting these same vibes.

agreed. like trump himself said, he had such a good life and now he has to deal with the democrats all day long. i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Post itt every time you lol that America isn't respeckered

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

getting 6erd 3 times in a day is quite a feat.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Strong Sauce posted:

getting 6erd 3 times in a day is quite a feat.

Wait. 6er three times? 666??? Oh poo poo! OH poo poo!

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Some of you posting itt, really should consider going outside for a while. This thread is clearly not doing good things for you.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Not as impressive when you remember that the 76ers hold the record.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

kazil posted:

a true OG respecker, or ogre's pecker as we say

Shrek cock?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

I hear Putin prefers “Round Eyes” Joe now.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
lol thread

anyhoo, are chuds gonna flip again on russia now that putin wants dark brandon?

Escape From Noise posted:

Wait. 6er three times? 666??? Oh poo poo! OH poo poo!

summoning the fine ice spice

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Jelly posted:

lol thread

summoning the fine ice spice

They mostly admire strong looking fascists, with “traditional values”, so I don’t think this will change their view of him much. Clearly he will see the light, once Trump is elected again for the third time.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

PhazonLink posted:

putin is also an old white boomer, no?

In terms of age yeah, but the boomer label (or really any Western generation labels) don't really match up out of that cultural context.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Lpzie posted:

Nothing about the man suggests narcissist

Um actually it’s “narcostic”.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Jelly posted:

lol thread

Going into the darkness of the mind of a republican.
What event will eventually lead to republicans going "Brandon is our new God Emperor. Suck tears leftists."

(beat)

there was some republican dork trying to claim the term chud and turn it around on to the left.
But, it was only one tweet.

It's weird some kid calling themselves a chud with pride, like how republicans embraced deplorable.

Like the term is obscure enough, that when a terminally online Republican starts going off about the term, it will be like a kid talking about minecraft to their grandparent, just complete gibberish.

"Chud" is just not as catchy as "woke"

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Tarquinn posted:

They mostly admire strong looking fascists, with “traditional values”, so I don’t think this will change their view of him much. Clearly he will see the light, once Trump is elected again for the third time.

Also people are saying this is classic Putin reverse psychology here he calls Biden boring and predicable as an adversary meaning people should vote for the unhinged, unpredictable barrel of laughs Donald John Trump (like he wants them to :toughguy:)

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
The dumb chud trolls have started to roll in...

It must be election season...

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Beefed Owl posted:

Lpzie led a trail back to his colony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Beefed Owl posted:

You can't deny reality forever, sooner or later you must bow before your favorite president and become a drooling moron at his pleasure