Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

coconono posted:

the other half of his head is legit missing

Not amymore, I saw it in a trash bin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Guy who's only watched the Wrestlemania Kickoff Event: "gettin a lot of Wrestlemania Kickoff Event vibes from this"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

inthesto posted:

I would actually be all for Heel Hangman using Dark Order as his goons

Reliable sources are saying he's going to clique back up with the EVP Young Bucks and start wearing Porter Wagoner style suits

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Why is there a neverending supply of old white guys with a podcast I have never heard

What the gently caress is spitball media

quote:

Covering the biggest news in entertainment live every week. Who are we? Jon Draper- Formerly appeared on/hosted shows for Wrestling Soup, including Global Balding, Pay-Per-View recaps, Side Salad, and Saturday Morning Shitbox. Jon is a lifelong performer as a singer/musician and comedy writer. Shah- Artist and owner of Nuclear Heat Graphics, Nuclear Heat Printing, and Chairshot Tees. Former host of the Garden of Doom podcast, former host of Wrestling Overdose, and The Hot Tag (THT) podcast. B Show Brian-Former co-host of the B Show Podcast, Wrestling ReAnimated, and Horror ReAnimated. Content creator and host of B Show Brian horror channel on YouTube.

I have technically had my question answered and yet

And yet

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Global balding is a great stable name

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rotinaj posted:

Why is there a neverending supply of old white guys with a podcast I have never heard

What the gently caress is spitball media

I have technically had my question answered and yet

And yet

I had never heard of him until a few weeks ago and then this morning someone called him a "Deuce Reply Guy" which is such a devastatingly funny thing to be.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Saturday Morning Shitbox, folks

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I saw that and it told me everything I needed to know.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

zimbomonkey posted:

Hangman should totally use the amount of facial hair he has to indicate how much of a heel he is.

Good enough for Star Trek good enough for wrestling

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The disgusting Bernie bros have said that I'm old and get "no bitches"

https://twitter.com/iamjondraper/status/1758121027916193905?s=21&t=x7UqW2D3prcvP9UUir6UoA

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
dave is arguign on twitter again

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sunrise, sunset

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's time to take it back to this thread's roots: TNA ASYLUM!!!

Some people there are not happy talent sent a letter to management. This is not professional.

quote:

Will1225
There is inherently wrong with the letter though.

It’s inherently wrong if you decide to no show shows or whatnot to stand by Scott.

Letting your employers know you’re not happy with what they did is fair game and they should know that so they can work even harder to be in better communication with their talent

------

Sloanl Will1225 40 minutes ago

Thats literally why Human Resources exist

There are avenues for this
Hr
setting up a meeting privately with management

THIS is not how you do it

Would you make demands at your job by writing a letter and posting it on twitter?
------

Will1225 Sloanl 33 minutes ago

It’s wrestling with wrestlers not an office job so expecting everything to be the same as an office job is foolish.

They sent a letter to Anthem making their feelings known, that’s completely fine.

If they no show tapings, it’s a problem. If they carry on business as usual, what’s the issue???

And they didn’t post it on Twitter, SRS did
------

Sloanl 32 minutes ago edited

except they are btching about someone who held an office job, an important one. They are not btching about a tv gimmick, they are trying to get the company they work for to reverse a corporate decision
And they leaked it to Sapp knowing full well he would post it

-----
Will1225 31 minutes ago

Are they not allowed to be unhappy with Scott being fired???

They are unhappy and voiced their displeasure. They let management know how they feel and if they go to work on 2/23 and carry on as is, WHATS THE ISSUE???
-----
Sloanl 28 minutes ago

Of course
Do I really need to copy and paste?

Ok:
There are avenues for this
Hr
setting up a meeting privately with management

THIS is not how you do it

But by all means, next time you dont like your boss or want something different at your job, write a letter on twitter demanding it to "let management know how you feel" bc that is the right way to do it, huh?

And in people who aren't mad news:

https://twitter.com/MovieMarvin/status/1758175380383383560

https://twitter.com/MovieMarvin/status/1758213164053733770

https://twitter.com/MovieMarvin/status/1758215822508457987

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

MassRafTer posted:

It's time to take it back to this thread's roots: TNA ASYLUM!!!

Some people there are not happy talent sent a letter to management. This is not professional.

And in people who aren't mad news:

https://twitter.com/MovieMarvin/status/1758175380383383560

https://twitter.com/MovieMarvin/status/1758213164053733770

https://twitter.com/MovieMarvin/status/1758215822508457987

Marvin will be posting that criticism of the wwe any day now

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

there have been 13 instances of character building in wrestling over the past 70 years.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
marvin movie monster is . . . right

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

marvin martian (from space jam)

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Those TNA asylum fans are some Taft Hartley cheersquad motherfuckers

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

rotinaj posted:

Marvin will be posting that criticism of the wwe any day now

ANY DAY NOW

I SWEAR IT'LL BE HERE ANY DAY NOW!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Vandar posted:

ANY DAY NOW

drat some of those are even breaking into the vaunted 5 digit views territory

dracula vladdy AF
May 6, 2011

Vandar posted:

ANY DAY NOW

good god

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Lol I just noticed that he JUST uploaded the Hamilton parody.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

super macho dude posted:

Reliable sources are saying he's going to clique back up with the EVP Young Bucks and start wearing Porter Wagoner style suits

nudie suit hangman must become real God damnit

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

cagliostr0 posted:

Those TNA asylum fans are some Taft Hartley cheersquad motherfuckers

:goonsay: it should be whatever the anti-labor position is in canada.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/avalanchestyle/status/1758322648654749929

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I almost have to respect it.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

The part that really disappoints me is that nowadays, the writers of this poo poo don’t get blackballed for this absolute tripe, because it is too ephemeral and nobody will give a poo poo in two weeks

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Remains to be seen, only time will tell, really. Sportskeeda will continue to monitor the situation and report out as developments in Dean Ambrose’s return occur.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Facebook feels like cheating but

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Remains to be seen, only time will tell, really. Sportskeeda will continue to monitor the situation and report out as developments in Dean Ambrose’s return occur.

For some reason Google's news app keeps throwing Sportskeeda articles at me (probably because I keep clicking them) and the game is figure out which non-entity is "Original AEW Talent" that is leaving before the page loads.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Let's analyze:

Nope, not a chance

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
If they quote South Park, you know they're stupid.

Like, aside from being posted in this thread.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/Portillothedog/status/1758191751183921484

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

It's extremely weird that despite years of every single source imaginable, even WWE itself, slamming Vince Russo, these people have somehow convinced themselves he's worth anything, and yet they'll also believe the High School Gyms And Bingo Halls narrative. It's nuts.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

It's extremely weird that despite years of every single source imaginable, even WWE itself, slamming Vince Russo, these people have somehow convinced themselves he's worth anything, and yet they'll also believe the High School Gyms And Bingo Halls narrative. It's nuts.

It's nuts. That's all it is.

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

they literally have no deeper thoughts than "aew bad" and "disliking aew good"

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Bro, they just want the attitude era back, bro. They want a return to Jerry Springer smash TV, bro. They wanna bring back bra & panties matches, bro. They think wrestling's boring, bro.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

They don't really like wrestling, or much else beyond pointing at the TV and complaining.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

How could someone who came up with Sports Entertainment Xtreme (SEX lol) be bad or stupid or have bad or stupid ideas?? Every promotion should be required to at least give him six months as a trial period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Vince Russo convinced a lot of people that he's actually good if he has someone to filter his ideas a little bit. I don't know how exactly that happened, but he's now seen as this creative genius who just needs a good editor.