Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

American McGay posted:

Hi-Fi Rush, Sea of Thieves, Grounded, and Pentiment.

It this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

"Game Pass will only be available on Xbox." (actual quote)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

They announced a next generation of Xbox and new upgraded hardware for this winter. Congrats

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Iacen posted:

So Grounded, Sea of Thieves, Hi-Fi Rush and...

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Just reposting that ABK games will be coming to Game Pass, starting with Diablo IV on 3/28

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Guys, I'm starting to think random people who hang out in Elon Musk's nazi bar may not be the most reliable source of news after all. I'm going to have to take some time to reflect on this revelation.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

How could rope kid do phil like this. Will his thirst for pentiment market dominance ever be satisfied

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
they're releasing a Kinect for PS5

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

quote:

To be clear: Game Pass will continue to be only available on Xbox platforms.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Timdog died for our sins

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1758220812233150940

Get hosed Timdog.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Starfield so bad can't even give it away to other platforms

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Sweet. Holding off on buying Diablo IV on sale a couple times paid off.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Good news everyone. The PS5 now has 4 games.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I bought Diablo IV. :(

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Bloodborne 4K60fps confirmed Xbox exclusive.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Also it's incredibly funny they made people wait a week for something that could've been handled in a tweet when the house was on fire

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Zat posted:

Timdog died for our sins

Timdog was sent to the farm upstate where he can live rest of his life peacefully without twitter.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

External Organs posted:

I'm leaking rn

Anyone else leaking rn ?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Nothing funny happened. Farewell MicrodiX

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Look, most of this is reasonable. But I'm NOT going to suck 1 Sony fanboy's dick every month I want to keep my GamePass

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Harlock posted:

Also it's incredibly funny they made people wait a week for something that could've been handled in a tweet when the house was on fire

right?

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Omnikin posted:

Just reposting that ABK games will be coming to Game Pass, starting with Diablo IV on 3/28

Yeah but where’s my Diablo 2 Remastered on Steam at?

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Haha. "Starfield is not coming to Playstation... but it might actually."

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

More people playing 2022 GOTY Pentiment.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Charles Martel posted:

Sweet. Holding off on buying Diablo IV on sale a couple times paid off.

Gamepass trained people to not buy games. This plan has no long term consequences.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

someone explain the strategy of saying four games, not naming them, and then doing an interview with the verge where he says what games they arent (and then they just name the four games anyway based on unnamed sources)

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Super No Vacancy posted:

someone explain the strategy of saying four games, not naming them, and then doing an interview with the verge where he says what games they arent (and then they just name the four games anyway based on unnamed sources)

Contracts.

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

Super No Vacancy posted:

They also say its not Starfield or Indiana Jones in the podcast, it wasn't to the verge specifically

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Probably phil's frightened of angry rope kid. And hell I would be too

Iacen
Mar 19, 2009

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Man, they really are namedropping Minecraft. Could be neat if they could make Mojang do something more than just make lovely mobs. Where's my raytraced version, you fuckers?

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Super No Vacancy posted:

Which four games?

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

Bumhead posted:

Yeah but where’s my Diablo 2 Remastered on Steam at?

Hopefully not too long after that. I'd love to couch co-op all of the stories back to back

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Scott Forstall posted:

Gamepass trained people to not buy games. This plan has no long term consequences.

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Crows Turn Off posted:

Which four games?

hi fi rush, sea of thieves, grounded, pentiment

hanyolo
Jul 18, 2013
I am an employee of the Microsoft Gaming Division and they pay me to defend the Xbox One on the Something Awful Forums

Harlock posted:

It got a poo poo ton of people talking about the xbox and was all over gaming news sites for a week. No such thing as bad press etc.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

American McGay posted:

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dude I replied to said he was glad he held off purchasing the game...?

Simiain
Dec 13, 2005

"BAM! The ole fork in the eye!!"
Figured (and hoped) that they'd dip their toe in the AKB/GP thing with small stuff like Tony Hawk and that Blizzard collection.

Still, Diablo IV on gamepass in March is pretty awesome.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

How many people are still playing Diablo IV?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Scott Forstall posted:

Dude I replied to said he was glad he held off purchasing the game...?

And yet the game still sold record numbers. Crazy. Almost like the people who don't buy games in the hopes that they will one day appear on Game Pass are statistically insignificant.