Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

By popular demand posted:

Ah yes that completely normal thing to take with you on a plane, a maggot infested fish.

This is the sort of thing that should actually be a death penalty crime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Maybe it was an act of political protest?
"It's incisive commentary!"

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

DrBouvenstein posted:

To lighten (pun intended, you'll see what I mean) the mood:

Catalina Foothills instructor...loses job over OnlyFans account

The teacher is someone (mildly) famous...see if my hint helped you guess:
Rachel Dolezal. The white woman who was head of a local NAACP chapter and (I think?) claimed she was Trans-Racial

Careful with the link at work. They show a picture from her account, and although it's blurred, you can still tell she's spreading cheek in full view of Black Santa.
If you squint you can see where she keeps her integrity.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Ah yes that completely normal thing to take with you on a plane, a maggot infested fish.

If you're leaving Scandinavia sure.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

That poor officer is going to need to take several weeks of paid leave after what that vicious oak tree done to him.

I have no idea what kind of tree an acorn grows on.

That guy has no business being a cop.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I didn't want to risk losing it. I'm not trusting the baggage handlers with my rotting fish :colbert:

Edit:
Alternatively, it wasn't maggot infested when I brought it on, just the flight got delayed. How is that my fault??

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Can't take nailclippers or a bottle of water on a plane. Can take rotting fish.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

FreudianSlippers posted:

Can't take nailclippers or a bottle of water on a plane. Can take rotting fish.

Depends on the rotting fish. You can't take surströmming.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Inceltown posted:

Thank God for small mercies.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

mercies nothing, it happened after some undesirable incidents.:barf:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Inceltown posted:

You can't take sea bass on a plane. You can take air bass, though. [Mimes the riff to Another One Bites the Dust]

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

casu marzu cum surströmming

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

New chant for cultists in my TTRPG campaign.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

That poor officer is going to need to take several weeks of paid leave after what that vicious oak tree done to him.

It’s basically just oaks. Botanists can argue over what terminology to use for the stone oaks of Southeast Asia (genus Lithocarpus) and the tan oak of western North America (Notholithocarpus), but any broader than that and you’re looking at beeches and chestnuts, which no one would accuse of bearing acorns.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Platystemon posted:

butterfly sugar baby

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

New chant for cultists in my TTRPG campaign.

It is a very Nurgle foodstuff.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

Suspiria II looking good.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Maggots on a plane is a good sign because it means someone completed the pre-fly checklist.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lobok posted:

Maggots on a plane is a good sign because it means someone completed the pre-fly checklist.

:hmmyes:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I must be that guy: "What? please explain"

E: yeah now I understand

By popular demand has a new favorite as of 15:51 on Feb 15, 2024

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

I must be that guy: "What? please explain"

Maggots are the larval form of flies.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Lobok posted:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

uber_stoat posted:

the cop starts rolling around on the ground yelling "i'm hit! i'm hit!"

world's biggest cowards.

The souls games have a lot to answer for

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Platystemon posted:

It’s basically just oaks. Botanists can argue over what terminology to use for the stone oaks of Southeast Asia (genus Lithocarpus) and the tan oak of western North America (Notholithocarpus), but any broader than that and you’re looking at beeches and chestnuts, which no one would accuse of bearing acorns.

In that area it's live oaks almost certainly

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Platystemon posted:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Man who mixed own sperm with dad’s will not have to take paternity test

Local council is trying to force a DNA test to see if the man who is listed as the father and raising the child as his own is really the father after they somehow found out about a DIY IVF treatment.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I'm not sure if I want to know how they broached the subject to his father. "Gee Dad, cum in this pony jar for me, nothing weird, honest."

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

That guy has no business being a cop.

He quit the force

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://www.vice.com/en/article/dy3jbz/scientific-journal-frontiers-publishes-ai-generated-rat-with-gigantic-penis-in-worrying-incident

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Even the rat looks surprised by the space elevator he erected.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Did not give them permission to use my image

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Giant, bah that's just how all rats are hung.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Of course it's the Skaven who would create AI-generated text and images. They want to put all the dwarven and skink artists out of work.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Now all they have to do is say "aksually the article was the real experiment, to show the weakness in the jounal system".

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Rat ---->

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Scientific testing has gone too far!

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Inceltown posted:

Man who mixed own sperm with dad’s will not have to take paternity test

Local council is trying to force a DNA test to see if the man who is listed as the father and raising the child as his own is really the father after they somehow found out about a DIY IVF treatment.
Why did they even think they needed to know this? What was their actual argument for it? And what is the judge talking about here?

quote:

Throughout the case, the judge said that the family had “created a welfare minefield”, adding: “I cannot believe that JK, PQ and RS properly thought through the ramifications of their scheme for JK to become pregnant, otherwise it is unlikely that they would have embarked upon it.”
What are the supposed ramifications?

Surely there must be tons of cases where a child's genetic parentage is unknown or uncertain but a single individual takes responsibility without a DNA test? That seems unremarkable to me?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Tiggum posted:

Surely there must be tons of cases where a child's genetic parentage is unknown or uncertain but a single individual takes responsibility without a DNA test? That seems unremarkable to me?

The man on my birth certificate is not my biological father. He had in fact had a vasectomy over a decade before I was born.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Tiggum posted:

Why did they even think they needed to know this? What was their actual argument for it? And what is the judge talking about here?

What are the supposed ramifications?

When the judge is saying "welfare minefield" here they're talking about the childs welfare when people find out they're a cum mix with grandpa and pa. That is not the sort of thing kids will let slide on the playground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Inceltown posted:

When the judge is saying "welfare minefield" here they're talking about the childs welfare when people find out they're a cum mix with grandpa and pa. That is not the sort of thing kids will let slide on the playground.

If it hadn't been publicised by the local government getting weird about it, how would anyone ever find out?