Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
Looks like Trumps' draining the money from even their fringe folks who are designed to pull votes from independents:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/robert-f-kennedy-staff-exodus-mediaite_n_65ccbfaee4b065628a616fb5

Some amazing swap drainage so far

edit: nussy snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

InsertPotPun posted:

loving "smirnov"? the russian asset the entire gop is rallying around to take down the president of the united states is a russian agent named "smirnov" who was lying the entire time for political reasons?

what the gently caress, reality?

:hmbol:

Oh I agree, it's very loving funny

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

lmao that the GOP is overflowing with russian plants

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Basilisk chasing adjacent memory and pulls out Grey Goose and Smirnov on the same day.:lol:

Tomorrow should be good.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

MrMojok posted:

New thread rule, though.

Anyone who posts here should be prepared to explain their entire sexual history in great detail, and how that applies to their posting ITT.

Finally, I was worried I'd made this pitch deck for nothing
*smooth sax solo starts up*

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Buce posted:

lmao that the GOP is overflowing with russian plants

The GOP IS loving Russian plants

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
is that asian guy that's a failed Dem still trying to do nolabels?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

PhazonLink posted:

is that asian guy that's a failed Dem still trying to do nolabels?

Yang Gang?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1758293807869894970?s=20

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

amazing insight

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 25 minutes!
i heard that if you move to russia they give you a farm? whats the catch

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Chief McHeath posted:

The catch is that you're in Russia.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Also no farm, they freeze your assets and conscript the dad

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Chief McHeath posted:

Conscription

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

"Confident black woman" is heard completely differently between sane, non-racist people and Fox News viewers.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

You can tell Laura is pissed at body language person

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

in russia the farm buys YOU.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Laura: "And as for a man.. does she need one or not?"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

Three Olives posted:

"Confident black woman" is heard completely differently between sane, non-racist people and Fox News viewers.

Laura starts cranking the dial on the giant "Uppityness" graphic on screen while looking back at the audience...

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Didnt Walters also let the air out of the tires of the woman so he could drive her home?

also like plently of the other players have families. even the white players.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

Didnt Walters also let the air out of the tires of the woman so he could drive her home?

My understanding is he bragged about it

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Rescue Toaster posted:

Laura starts cranking the dial on the giant "Uppityness" graphic on screen while looking back at the audience...

"Uppity-ness" or "Uppity-osity"?

Words matter.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

PhazonLink posted:

also like plently of the other players have families. even the white players.

What?

Like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SDKX_Ru52k

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

did they do that thing where they darken a black person's skin?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Watters is like a real-life Dennis from Always Sunny.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

Frank Frank posted:

Was just talking about this with the wife. That point is very likely where the violence starts in earnest

That's what's a bit concerning. Once the Dems start going full court press on the advertising and just making GBS threads all over Trump 24/7, the chuds aren't going to have a choice but to feel it.

And if the polls actually start swinging in favour of Dems and Biden, that'll probably be when things start to touch off. The smarter chuds already know that the polls have a massive GQP bias this cycle, especially based on the final results of every election since 2020, and if they start swinging left, that spells absolute doom for Republicans up and down the ticket.

Charlie Kirk was yelling in rage at what happened in the midterms, imagine what his ilk will be like once they know they're going to lose everything across the board in a presidential election -- especially one where they want to coronate a God King.

Guys like that might actually start to encourage their listeners to start shooting, and who knows where we go then.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I mean Republicans did loving terrible in the Mid Terms. There was suppose to be this huge red wave and it just totally evaporated.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

At this point the only member of the GOP I'm safely convinced isn't a Russian asset is George Santos because he's no longer a member of the GOP :haw:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Man, remember a week ago when that Special Prosecutor’s report said Biden was senile and everything felt like doom and gloom?

Then the Deep State and Taylor Swift won a Super Bowl, Dems flipped Santos’s seat, and now the :lol:s just keep coming faster and harder!

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Man, remember a week ago when that Special Prosecutor’s report said Biden was senile and everything felt like doom and gloom?

Then the Deep State and Taylor Swift won a Super Bowl, Dems flipped Santos’s seat, and now the :lol:s just keep coming faster and harder!

And tomorrow looks to be even more :lol:

Can't wait!

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

jokes posted:

Interesting-- Republicans just made poo poo up and based an entire impeachment/investigation on the words of *checks notes* a Russian agent? Neat, interesting, excited to see the apologies and resignations

A Russian agent named Smirnov. I suppose agents Stolichnaya, Ruskova, and Troika were too busy.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Hollismason posted:

I mean Republicans did loving terrible in the Mid Terms. There was suppose to be this huge red wave and it just totally evaporated.

The big red trickle

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

At this point the only member of the GOP I'm safely convinced isn't a Russian asset is George Santos because he's no longer a member of the GOP :haw:

If somebody told me, "nooo dude, santos grifted russia, with a baby." I would believe it.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

TulliusCicero posted:

usually literally
most successful spy in russian history kept rolling up to NRA nutjobs talking how much she loved guns

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Living in the US and its politics sure is a roller coaster, or a tornado or hurricane!

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023

big nipples big life posted:

I saw on the news last night that the rep who leaked the Russian sat stuff is one of the rare pro Ukraine Rs, he's even been there during the war. The plot thickens.

When I heard the about the briefing, I was actually thinking that this sounds like the intelligence boys telling congress to stop loving around and take Russia (and therefore Ukraine) seriously.

It takes away a lot of cover for Republicans when there's a fresh briefing stating Russia is actively plotting against the US in significant ways. They can't really play the "oh we just don't want to fund any wars!" angle anymore.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

According to a BBC News article I just read on the subject, because of New York State law about fines and civil penalties, Trump is apparently going to owe 9% annual backdated interest on whatever amount Engoron rules.

This is expected to be another hundred million dollars or more.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
She's confident because she knows Soros has already bought her and the judge out and they've already agreed on what the outcome is going to be! FAKE TRIAL! ELECTION INTERFERENCE! :byodood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

fondue posted:

A Russian agent named Smirnov. I suppose agents Stolichnaya, Ruskova, and Troika were too busy.

I never did trust that Yakov fella