Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

fondue posted:

A Russian agent named Smirnov.

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE gently caress IS IT WITH TRUMP AND GUYS NAMED AFTER FOOD AND DRINKS :byodood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I wonder when Fox News decided to try to get back into Trump's good graces. I thought they were moving on at some point because of the whole Dominion thing.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

nine-gear crow posted:

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE gently caress IS IT WITH TRUMP AND GUYS NAMED AFTER FOOD AND DRINKS :byodood:

He’s pure, unrestrained id, and that why all his lawyers are either attractive women he wants to bang or else guys who make him think of food.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Armitage posted:

I wonder when Fox News decided to try to get back into Trump's good graces. I thought they were moving on at some point because of the whole Dominion thing.

They backed DeSantis and he flamed out.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Armitage posted:

Around the time Lachlan (a huge Trump rear end boil) took over News Corp. from Rupert.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

They backed DeSantis and he flamed out.

Also that.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Was just talking about this with the wife. That point is very likely where the violence starts in earnest

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
If Jim Varney was still around do you think we'd get "Ernest Does An Insurrection"?

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
Tommy Salami

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

syntaxfunction posted:

If Jim Varney was still around do you think we'd get "Ernest Does An Insurrection"?

Ernest would've been in DC on 1/6 for totally unrelated reason but gotten swept up by the crowd into the Capitol, where he would have defeated the insurrectionists via slapstick methods, half by accident.

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

syntaxfunction posted:

Ernest Goes to Jail 2

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

syntaxfunction posted:

he was like kentucky's version of pete postlethwaite

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Armitage posted:

When they realized Trump is still their cash cow and they need to make up all the money they lost.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

nine-gear crow posted:

I mean Smirnov is a common surname in Russia/Slavic countries and it was named after its creator.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Strong Sauce posted:

I mean Smirnov is a common surname in Russia/Slavic countries and it was named after its creator.

i am aware of that

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

The real Importance of Being Ernest.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

is this ai?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/SawyerHackett/status/1758316527042891988

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I saw something on Reddit saying the fact that this guy was working so closely with Giuliani means that he was probably working with/for Roger Stone too and could very well reopen Stone to criminal liability as part of this dude's conspiracy. If that's in any way remotely true then lol.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

nine-gear crow posted:

i am aware of that

sorry sometimes people play it straight too well

nine-gear crow posted:

I saw something on Reddit saying the fact that this guy was working so closely with Giuliani means that he was probably working with/for Roger Stone too and could very well reopen Stone to criminal liability as part of this dude's conspiracy. If that's in any way remotely true then lol.

cruz was working w/ giuliani?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Maybe Trump did some good, after all :unsmith:

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

When they realized Trump is still their cash cow and they need to make up all the money they lost.

I kind of figured they would have at least waited until after the election before bending the knee again, and even Rupert’s hellspawn would have not wanted to risk the potential for losing even more money through this. Oh well.

And Trump himself still rags on them on Truth from time to time lol.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Fuckin hell, NWS that poo poo

Who looks at that face and says "hmmm yes, I should like to listen to this"

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Strong Sauce posted:

cruz was working w/ giuliani?

The FBI informant dude allegedly was. There's reason to believe that he was in direct communication with Rudy to make sure Rudy got the Hunter Biden Laptop story straight, and by extension that would mean he was working with Roger Stone too. Again, this is just Reddit Speculation, but it would be hilarious if he took Stone down in addition to dragging Rudy even deeper into Legal Hell.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Sedgr posted:

Basilisk chasing adjacent memory and pulls out Grey Goose and Smirnov on the same day.:lol:

this is like heiroglyphs. confounding yet compelling

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
why the gently caress does Cruz and other active politicians/gov. workers have podcasts?

shouldnt they be doing real(gov) work?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

How does one get these jobs

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

cr0y posted:

How does one get these jobs

Get a BA in Psychology and then start grifting because you got a BA in Psychology and no one wants to hire you? :shrug:

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Chrpno posted:

my dipshit uncle?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

Get a BA in Psychology and then start grifting because you got a BA in Psychology and no one wants to hire you? :shrug:

I have a LinkedIn profile that says I allegedly got a BA on psychology is that enough

(I do not have a degree in psychology but it doesn't seem like really matters anymore)

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

cr0y posted:

I have a LinkedIn profile that says I allegedly got a BA on psychology is that enough

(I do not have a degree in psychology but it doesn't seem like really matters anymore)

...You're hired...?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

nine-gear crow posted:

...You're.. not hired...?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
be a regressive poo poo.

also probably be white and rich. unless you want to be a token

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I think Bernie Sanders should be president.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Bullshit pseudoscience aside, it's not very hard to tell if asking someone questions makes them freak out or not. She's not seeming like she's a caught child. trump asked anything will immediately lose his poo poo. But that's comparing stability, competence, and generally being a human to whatever the gently caress trumb is.
a melting pile of moron goo that's caked in mac n cheese powder and bacon grease, that's my guess.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I mean she's a woc and in a job that probably gets a decent amount of pressure and pushback, Don is a failson thats been in a gilded his whole life and before 2016

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Yeah Trump did great.

He raised taxes on the poor while pretending to throw them a bone with Covid unemployment and PPP loans on mamas first video rental stores for da poor and the petite bourgeois got to pretend their opinions and status actually mattered for a few years while the leopards slowly continued picking off everyone’s faces!

This was bad for Biden because he was sitting right there being elected despite our efforts to prove everything was RIGGED and STOLLEN.

Oh yeah also for over 3 years after I lost things got better because I was gone slowly but surely and now I have to play damage control every day because I have to dodge 91 felony charges and I risk additional penalties because I can’t stop being catty Cathy on Truth Social.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Randabis posted:

Yeah Trump did great.

He raised taxes on the poor while pretending to throw them a bone with Covid unemployment and PPP loans on mamas first video rental stores for da poor and the petite bourgeois got to pretend their opinions and status actually mattered for a few years while the leopards slowly continued picking off everyone’s faces!

This was bad for Biden because he was sitting right there being elected despite our efforts to prove everything was RIGGED and STOLLEN.

Oh yeah also for over 3 years after I lost things got better because I was gone slowly but surely and now I have to play damage control every day because I have to dodge 91 felony charges and I risk additional penalties because I can’t stop being catty Cathy on Truth Social.

a solid :lol: is 83mil didn't even shut him up. He thinks that's it and he's going to work back around and I hope they just double it next time. trumb is too trumb to every shut up.

I hate that noone that needed a tax break noticed that he was giving it to rich people and the poor people had to pay for it.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Chrpno posted:

I really wonder with the “popular” right wing podcast and media poo poo if they have botnets just farming views to make it seem like they’re more popular than they are because yeah why would anyone ever listen to cruz for any possible reason if you have a choice in the matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Haruharuharuko posted:

I really wonder with the “popular” right wing podcast and media poo poo if they have botnets just farming views to make it seem like they’re more popular than they are because yeah why would anyone ever listen to cruz for any possible reason if you have a choice in the matter

People really enjoy listening to things that agree with their viewpoints and make them feel smart about having those viewpoints.