Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
It's just two people hitting their cameras?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
please list all reasons for posting that you better watch out or else

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Runa posted:

... is it?

I think it's funny.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

yeah idgi, welp

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'm just gonna assume it's a "haha she's not speaking English" thing

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
post more about it lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

that's all I got on the topic, tbh

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

meanwhile I was just waiting for someone to explain the joke

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Runa posted:

I'm just gonna assume it's a "haha she's not speaking English" thing

:stare:

She wants flowers. She's hitting you/me harder than the first girl, because you need to understand, the wrong girl ain't poo poo compared to her and she means it, give me the flowers moron

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

She wants flowers. She's hitting you/me harder than the first girl, because you need to understand, the wrong girl ain't poo poo compared to her and she means it give me the flowers moron

lmao

nice

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
does it need to be explained. Does every gif need to be for everybody

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

can you explain this?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Non Compos Mentis posted:

can you explain this?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

She wants flowers. She's hitting you/me harder than the first girl, because you need to understand, the wrong girl ain't poo poo compared to her and she means it, give me the flowers moron

Why is she hitting me then?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
because you didnt get her flowers

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
she can buy herself flowers

maybe even write her name in the sand

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
I can write my name in the snow.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT

HenryEx posted:

she can buy herself flowers

maybe even write her name in the sand

you should have bought her flowers.
and held her hand

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

credburn posted:

Why is this being posted?

it's loser fetish poo poo

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

sa sure is spicy this morning

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/6elIIBQ.gifv

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

's not a fair-weather rebel, he really means it

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

prime example of being saddled with the weight of overthinking it

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

LifeSunDeath posted:

it's loser fetish poo poo

You can say that about any gif

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker
the phone slapping for emphasis it's just the tiktok equivalent of putting the clap emoji between every word for emphasis. I don't know what the second girl is saying but I think she's just mocking her because it's a stupid thing to act is 100% universal

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Unperson_47 posted:

Is that Maki Itoh

Not all Asian women hitting things are Maki Itoh.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.

A shame the gif cuts off there because iirc the next thing the other npc says about him is that he is as fearless in death as he was in life.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/YIEd4RK.mp4

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

We had about 4 electric R/Cs when I was younger and the first time taking our first nitro out my dad suddenly loses all control of the thing. So it’s flying around the parking lot at about 40+mph. His great idea is to flip it over while it goes by him. So driving straight at him self he kinda kicks it as it goes by. This missile flies about 20 feet straight into his tow trucks wheel. It was a sight to see and even managed to dent the trucks wheel. This is back when you’d have to assemble the R/Cs yourself. My gear head dad had installed the throttle servo backwards and his first couple flicks of the trigger trying to figure out what was going on had lodged the linkage into full throttle.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Not *clap* all *clap* Asian *clap* women *clap* hitting *clap* things *clap* are *clap* Maki *clap* Itoh. *clap*

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

R/C racing and off road bashing is super fun but I always enjoyed 1:12 scale the most since the cars are light enough to be nearly indestructible

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/aDgXGnQ.mp4

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Lr4IRad.mp4

SerthVarnee
Mar 13, 2011

It has been two zero days since last incident.
Big Super Slapstick Hunk
I remember that puzzle from "The Seventh Guest"

mystes
May 31, 2006

That guy's videos are nuts because it feels like each time he puts in as much effort as would be required for a real object that would last forever (a chess set in this case) into an edible version that will be eaten in a few minutes.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

mystes posted:

That guy's videos are nuts because it feels like each time he puts in as much effort as would be required for a real object that would last forever (a chess set in this case) into an edible version that will be eaten in a few minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_au5RCor55M

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

mystes posted:

the video lasts forever tho and many more people can enjoy it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

mystes posted:

that's the art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

mystes posted:

i hate those videos cause it's like 90% fondant and basically inedible, yay food waste for art