Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Finally not working for once this weekend. Hoipe. Going to game on Devil Summoner Raidou 1 tn. Still just on ch. 2, exploring is really fun in this game even though the constant demon swapping to check the ? Skills is annoying. Wish they would just tell me what skill I need, you would still need to have the skill on hand. I'm just wasting MAG over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mbt posted:

yakuza 0. doing a lot of cabaret club czar atm while running around chapter 7. this is officially the farthest ive gotten in the game across my 3 attempts

cabaret club rules

I put down my 0 replay due to P3 but I should pick it back up

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

bees x1000 posted:

5 hours in to the Astlibra DLC. It's good.

Same but 10. It's ftw

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Started playing Cyberpunk 2077

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

P3R, Helldivers 2, and trying out the new OW2 patch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Not getting a day off any time soon so the league scrims are sparse, fellas.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Grinding out some missable items in Secret of Mana before I finish Pure Lands

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

not muchtime this weekend, some etrian odyssey later

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Infinite Wealth tonight, haven’t been playing it a lot lately between Etrian Odyssey and real life intruding on gaming time but hopefully i can get back into the swing of it.

Maybe a little Etrian Odyssey 3 on the clock if work is slow enough to permit, i want to take a break from the all-day EO marathons so I don’t burn out halfway through the series but a floor or two between meetings can’t hurt

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Dondoko Island.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

BOTW as time permits

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Might play the survivor mode thingy in Ayyy lmao: Isolation

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

maybe Black Mesa again. i havent played anything in like a month aside from a few hours of Final Fantasy Legend and airport SMRPG. way more in a movie & anime mood lately, not sure why

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
infinite wealth and getting worried more and more about kiryu

copy
Jul 26, 2007

helldivers 2 and prob some more infinite wealth. came back from my resort island and started doing the dungeons to level up jobs for everybody for some extra stats/utility skills. jrpg grinding ftw

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

I scooped up the Yakuza Collection while it was on sale and started in on 0. It's drat good so far. Also, definitely more Helldivers 2.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
final fantasy dawn of souls and midnight sons

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

hamsauce666 posted:

I scooped up the Yakuza Collection while it was on sale and started in on 0. It's drat good so far. Also, definitely more Helldivers 2.

welcome to the clan

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

hamsauce666 posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

hamsauce666 posted:

welcome to the next 5 years of life, followed by a six month break halfway through 5.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

welcome to the next 5 years of life, followed by a six month break halfway through 5.

Lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

P3R and the second half of yakuza 5

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Bicyclops posted:

This.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Probably gonna beat FF1 pixel remaster and then who knows

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

La mulana 2, just beat the 9th guardian and immediately got stuck again lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

dyson sphere

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

Lol sick - guess I'm strapping in for the long haul. The only other Yakuza I've played is the first four chapters of Kiwami 1 (which was admittedly rad), so I'm stoked to see the story from the beginning.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Earth Defense Force 5. Blowing up the bugs and piloting a mech once in a while

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Friday night is On. Beer + Under Night 2 scrims + Doom Eviternity MAP32 + JRPG wind down. Lfg.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

drat. feel sorry for the gamer who rolled daigo

----------------

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Dragons Dogma and Helldivers 2.

----------------

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Doing some Arkham Knight cleanup before doing the final story mission stuff.

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wrapping up infinite wealth, trying OW2 and starting FF4

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No bro...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*20 mins from now* Oh my god xD I didn't think they could but they loving fixed it. This is amazing. Superb balancing of the champ abilitymda