Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

kids should get one legal theft like this each. just fuckin rock it yeah they stole $20 in candy so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IĂŤÂ̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓gĂŤÂ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

dudes rock

ElehemEare
May 20, 2001
I am an omnipotent penguin.

DaysBefore posted:

Lmao. Their pizza is pretty good too

JJ deep-fried calzone ftw

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

$18M in consultant fees is incredible lmao

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i think the majority of people are telling them to eat poo poo lol

a lot of kids, including myself, went through a phase of stealing candy bars and poo poo - who gives a gently caress

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Stealing from grocery stores: increasingly based and ftw. I do it whenever possible.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Arivia posted:

kids should get one legal theft like this each. just fuckin rock it yeah they stole $20 in candy so what

Kids can't be charged with a crime below age 12 in Canada, but I think their parents can be held liable.

The chicken fingers are usually behind glass at every Safeway I've been to. Did the kids hop the counter to get at them?

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Chamale posted:

Kids can't be charged with a crime below age 12 in Canada, but I think their parents can be held liable.

The chicken fingers are usually behind glass at every Safeway I've been to. Did the kids hop the counter to get at them?

Theres a hot items tray, where those crappy rotisserie chickens and potato wedges live. Sometimes there's chicken fingers in there

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
chickens don't have fingers what the gently caress

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

quote:

Air Canada has been ordered to pay compensation to a grieving grandchild who claimed they were misled into purchasing full-price flight tickets by an ill-informed chatbot.

In an argument that appeared to flabbergast a small claims adjudicator in British Columbia, the airline attempted to distance itself from its own chatbot's bad advice by claiming the online tool was "a separate legal entity that is responsible for its own actions."

"This is a remarkable submission," Civil Resolution Tribunal (CRT) member Christopher Rivers wrote.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/air-canada-chatbot-lawsuit-1.7116416

lmao

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

chickens don't have fingers what the gently caress

our appetite for meat is so vast and unholy we have to invent body parts to eat

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IĂŤÂ̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓gĂŤÂ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Your honor, I submit that The Shover Robot earnestly believed grandma was best protected at the bottom of the stairs, which is NOT an opinion we agree with at Shover Robot Manufacturing LLC

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

couldn't happen in a better area

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Do I even need to ask who the gently caress let Freedom Convoy representatives into West Block today so they can hold a press conference?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

well they do have 117 seats

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu

flakeloaf posted:

well they do have 300 seats

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I just love how the poster is clutching pearls over this, as though kids shoplifting is just a recent thing and not a thing that has happened since... *checks notes*... mankind invented the concept of possessions and/or shops to steal from.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Randalor posted:

I just love how the poster is clutching pearls over this, as though kids shoplifting is just a recent thing and not a thing that has happened since... *checks notes*... mankind invented the concept of possessions and/or shops to steal from.

Every post on r/Winnipeg is being shrieked in the fattest voice imaginable

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

half the posters on r/winnipeg are cops

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Karach posted:

Every post on r/Winnipeg is being shrieked in the fattest voice imaginable

... it's hard to argue against that when someone literally posted about getting a McRib every day for 14 days straight.

Fucker never even made a tiny tophat to put on one one of the days.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

i feel like it'd have been cheaper to just pay this guy then go through this in court

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
My fave is the series following the construction of an arby's

smdh at every mfer in this gd city

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

mila kunis posted:

i feel like it'd have been cheaper to just pay this guy then go through this in court

its small claims court it probably cost jack poo poo

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
gently caress me clownvoy fuckers are milling around downtown again.

Edit: oh this is amazing someone let some weirdos from the Canadian Democratic Defence Association yap on the Hill and they're arguing that they will modernize Canada on the blockchain.

They're just letting any crazies up on the hill today.

Arc Hammer has issued a correction as of 19:49 on Feb 16, 2024

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Arc Hammer posted:

they will modernize Canada on the blockchain.

isn't this our future prime minister

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

CLAM DOWN posted:

isn't this our future prime minister

Evolve on the Blockchain. We're gonna run independent candidates in every riding at municipal provincial and federal levels and our future will be powered by crypto.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Arc Hammer posted:

Evolve on the Blockchain. We're gonna run independent candidates in every riding at municipal provincial and federal levels and our future will be powered by crypto.

People are still yapping about the blockchain?
Jesus

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
And this is the genius the Freedumbers sent up to talk about their garbage plans for an occupation anniversary. I think the rag is to hide the lobotomy scars.

And he had that straight up nazi Chris Dacey with him.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
n00b kids on the blockchain

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
my future crimes.pptx

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
usually i swing through these 'protests' to confront and terrorize them any way i can find but the closest one to me had a 7 person turnout

11 if you count the cops

wasn't a great environment for crimin'

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Conestoga College launches review of president's 'offensive comments'. Well how bad can they have bee-

quote:

Immediately following Tuesday's discussion surrounding the release of Conestoga's economic impact report, [Conestoga College prez] Tibbits responded to a question from CambridgeToday reporter Joe McGinty about [Sault College prez] Orazietti and his outing Conestoga as one of the 'bad actors' discussed in the federal government's plan to implement a cap on international students.

Tibbits pointed to Sault College’s partnership with triOS, a private college in the Greater Toronto area.

Under that partnership, approximately 2,800 Sault College students are enrolled at two triOS campuses.

“Like Orazietti, why are his goddamn students in Toronto? Why not up there?” Tibbits said, referring to the Sault. “Talk about a whore, I mean, he's taking a percentage of the profits of an operation.”

Sounds like he needs a lesson in civil discourse from that UofT prof who assigned a Pamela Paul column on not liking the Barbie movie as a required reading.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
it's the pimp who takes a % not the whore. what an idiot

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

pokeyman posted:

it's the pimp who takes a % not the whore. what an idiot

all of this should have been covered in microecon 101. insane that somebody so ignorant is president of a college.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/1758613522634666295

quote:

NY Gov Hochul last night on local opposition to Israel’s war in Gaza:

If Canada someday ever attacked Buffalo, I'm sorry my friends, there would be no Canada the next day.

“That’s a natural reaction. You have a right to defend yourself and to make sure it never happens again.”

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Defending yourself and completely annihilating them folks what aint like us, those two things that are conveniently indistinguishable while trying to justify a genocide

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

She's right, we should attack Buffalo. It'd be a far better use for our stupid racist army than sitting around in Estonia getting drunk and arming neonazis

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

Alright who's down for attacking Buffalo with me

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

yippee cahier posted:

Time to get some revenge for those Fenian raids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

yippee cahier posted:

we can repeat 1812. if they tried to land at York again they’d have to make it past the ICE Condos. a far more formidable and terrifying place than any Fort on the Maginot Line