Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

make the triangle red in cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Al! posted:

nobody stops the blob

It's "moves"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

It's "moves"

hey I know it's a little gross to watch him move, but don't call him "it"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i was probably 8 the last time i heard that

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it follows was a cool rear end movie

copy
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

very much so

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

meh

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Smythe posted:

nobody at my blue collar rear end school has a famous last name

You should teach them to wear shirts properly

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

hitler

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Miss this thread

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

KirbyKhan posted:

I don't know who he is. I have "highlight poster" enabled on my phone for posters I distrust deeply from my time in the QCS/TGRS Kumites. Toxic Mental shows as purple and he's the dude who changes his name, more frequently than 500 Good Dogs does. He is a dingus and war is required.

Right what it says on the label, lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

KirbyKhan posted:

I don't know who he is. I have "highlight poster" enabled on my phone for posters I distrust deeply from my time in the QCS/TGRS Kumites. Toxic Mental shows as purple and he's the dude who changes his name, more frequently than 500 Good Dogs does. He is a dingus and war is required.

I've only changed my name once in like six years lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
kirby's list

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

KirbyKhan posted:

based on his av he seems to be bizarro turdfuzz

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

cspam has its own css, wouldnt be difficult to do at all, maybe 5 mins tops

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this makes me sound like a boomer but Rumors is an incredible album start to finish

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Al! posted:

this makes me sound like a boomer but Rumors is an incredible album start to finish

I'm not sure if I'd quite rank it as a Perfect Album per my earlier definition since one or two of the McVie tracks are a little weak but it is definitely a really good album with a crazy backstory

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

loquacius posted:

I'm not sure if I'd quite rank it as a Perfect Album per my earlier definition since one or two of the McVie tracks are a little weak but it is definitely a really good album with a crazy backstory

ive only seen that excellent vh1 documentary on it. man they only made like 4 of them but those vh1 "making of the album" docs from like 2001 are so good

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

research is telling me that there are 46 episodes its just the 4 that i was aware of because they were free on youtube. gonna binge "classic albums" this weekend

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

coming around to supporting that move the trump thread to cccc

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Al! posted:

yes. fleetwood mac is dope as hell

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I just Rumoursposted in the pop culture thread not realizing that the original Rumourspost was in THIS thread lol

ok well I'm listening to it again and Mick Fleetwood really did basically no songwriting on this joint huh. Buckingham, Nicks, and McVie did all the work for him

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I heard they were all FUCKIN... completely wild if you ask me

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Dokapon Findom posted:

I heard they were all FUCKIN... completely wild if you ask me

not by the time they finished this album they weren't

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

a quote I can't take credit for is "imagine your girlfriend breaks up with you, writes a hit song about how badly you fumbled the bag, and makes you play lead guitar on it"

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

quote:

Nicks later explained her feelings about the line: "I very much resented him telling the world that 'packing up, shacking up' with different men was all I wanted to do," she told Rolling Stone. "He knew it wasn't true. It was just an angry thing that he said. Every time those words would come onstage, I wanted to go over and kill him. He knew it, so he really pushed my buttons through that. It was like, 'I'll make you suffer for leaving me.' And I did."
l;ol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

loquacius posted:

a quote I can't take credit for is "imagine your girlfriend breaks up with you, writes a hit song about how badly you fumbled the bag, and makes you play lead guitar on it"

as far as i know its the only breakup album about the band breaking up, but not breaking up as a band (just yet)