Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Cookie Cutter posted:

The final line in the video made my eyebrow raise, referring to the "Jewish Stern Gang" - it was just called the Stern Gang.

lol

wikipedia posted:

After the assassination, the new Israeli government declared Lehi a terrorist organization, arresting some 200 members and convicting some of the leaders.[29] Just before the first Israeli elections in January 1949, a general amnesty to Lehi members was granted by the government.[29] In 1980, Israel instituted a military decoration, an "award for activity in the struggle for the establishment of Israel", the Lehi ribbon.[30] Former Lehi leader Yitzhak Shamir became Prime Minister of Israel in 1983.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

The BBC have a graphic showing the area that the Egyptians are preparing:

Any reason why part of it is directly connected to Israel? (it's a hypothetical question)

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

so egypt is building a smaller open air prison

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
sweet concentration camp

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
May the blood stains on their hands turn to cancer.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
so all the stuff about Egypt moving forces to the border was, what, to protect their concentration camp construction operation?

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

apatheticman posted:

May the blood stains on their hands turn to cancer.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

You're terrorists and criminals but you're our founding fathers o7

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

fuctifino posted:

The BBC have a graphic showing the area that the Egyptians are preparing:

Any reason why part of it is directly connected to Israel? (it's a hypothetical question)

so they're concentrating them into a smaller encampment

:thunk:

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

it's probably not pc for me to say this but rishi sunak has one of the most severe cases of gay face I've ever seen. like, that dude is a closeted power bottom and nobody will convince me otherwise

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

What?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

he wants to gently caress him

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
The Hague has denied South Africa's request to prevent Israel from expanding its operations into Rafah

https://twitter.com/GLZRadio/status/1758586630493921704?t=0Mt1l6HvaZY1q8PbGrwzqA&s=19

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Sancho Banana posted:

The Hague has denied South Africa's request to prevent Israel from expanding its operations into Rafah

https://twitter.com/GLZRadio/status/1758586630493921704?t=0Mt1l6HvaZY1q8PbGrwzqA&s=19

lol

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
The Hakkkue

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

lumpentroll posted:

he wants to gently caress him

we can't let people just go around saying they can tell who's gay by looking at their face. good shoot imo

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
There is nothing wrong with looking handsome or gay, but it's a sin to be a banker though.

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

…..annnnd again, when by chance an Aid truck actually makes it through (when it’s not hit by an airstrike, blocked by Israelis, or stopped altogether) they dig up the ground so it can’t reach its destination. Mind you, the fuel is extra important, reaching Nasser Hospital- as the generators have run out of fuel, and several ICU patients have passed away due to lack of electricity.

“ Israeli army bulldozers have dug up and destroyed roads in front of and behind the aid convoy to prevent it reaching to Nasser Hospital”

https://x.com/qudsnen/status/1758579179484811361?s=46

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

the yakubnational kkkriminal kkkourt

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Diogenes of Sinope posted:

Yes, I too remember when Iraq attacked the United States. That is the definite set of facts that led to a totally justified, provoked invasion. There was no fabrication of intelligence or deliberate conflating of Iraq with the Taliban, no sir.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

You're terrorists and criminals but you're our founding fathers o7

one of the settlements that was attacked was names after him iirc

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
avraham stern also attempted to collaborate with hitler

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

FirstnameLastname posted:

avraham stern also attempted to collaborate with hitler

The clothing store?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Crazypoops posted:

The clothing store?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avraham_Stern the founder of lehi

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Zedhe Khoja posted:

Bialik isn't even "liberal", she's a weird psycho conservative who maintains a low personal political profile because of her lib fanbase and operates a massive network of zionist propaganda orgs. Probably the most actively malevolent zionist celeb.

My childhood crush in shambles... 😔

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Is it just me or does Rishi Sunak have goblin face? He looks like a drat goblin.

Mouse

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
shot...

https://twitter.com/tasjini/status/1758319560611017122

chaser...

vancouver police officer is directed to remove star of david patch from uniform

I loving love journalism.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

These guys are so loving smart

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The star of David is becoming the new swastika lol

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

Cookie Cutter posted:

mods make the triangle red for cspam

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

A report to the board said the thin blue line patch was worn to express solidarity among officers but its use had generated "controversy and concern" among the community, including Indigenous advisers who perceived it as a "dividing line."

I don't know poo poo about canada, but this seems cool as poo poo where indigenous "advisers" can at least suggest level-headed poo poo to insane police departments

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

https://youtu.be/ToKcmnrE5oY?si=LDH0cmiUVT1cZsWI

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Mr Hootington posted:

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

It's driving me insane that people in uniform in this country are wearing flags identifying loyalty to another loving country OR are wearing symbols of sectarian affiliation. Depends on where you stand about that symbol belonging to Zionism or Judaism.

Jesus loving Christ.

Feral Integral posted:

A report to the board said the thin blue line patch was worn to express solidarity among officers but its use had generated "controversy and concern" among the community, including Indigenous advisers who perceived it as a "dividing line."

I don't know poo poo about canada, but this seems cool as poo poo where indigenous "advisers" can at least suggest level-headed poo poo to insane police departments

Thin Blue Line is also banned among federal agencies because (lol I know Yanks will hoot and holler) in heraldic terms it's a defacing of the flag. RCMP was the first to ban it, and that was the ruling.

The flag represents the people of Canada, and the colours of the national flag are sacrosanct. Defacing it expresses disloyalty towards the public which uniformed members serve. The thin blue line also represents loyalty to a subset of Canadians and not sacrifice for the public as a whole, which uniformed service demands.

DJJIB-DJDCT has issued a correction as of 22:49 on Feb 16, 2024

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Mr Hootington posted:

more and more people saying this.

even when it's not juxtaposed next to a totenkopf (not that the lying news media will mention the totenkopf)

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Palestinians are eating weeds to stay alive in Gaza

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

It's driving me insane that people in uniform in this country are wearing flags identifying loyalty to another loving country OR are wearing symbols of sectarian affiliation. Depends on where you stand about that symbol belonging to Zionism or Judaism.

Jesus loving Christ.

Thin Blue Line is also banned among federal agencies because (lol I know Yanks will hoot and holler) in heraldic terms it's a defacing of the flag. RCMP was the first to ban it, and that was the ruling.

The flag represents the people of Canada, and the colours of the national flag are sacrosanct. Defacing it expresses disloyalty towards the public which uniformed members serve. The thin blue line also represents loyalty to a subset of Canadians and not sacrifice for the public as a whole, which uniformed service demands.

whenever I see the thin blue line/red line flags I think
"I thought you said tHeSe CoLoRs DoNt Run?"

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

it's just culture war/triggering bullshit. "i wear this because it makes you mad." that cop doesn't have a lot of deep things to say about anything

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Jesus loving Christ.

Do they make Canadians take loyalty oaths to Israel like the anti-BDS laws in the U.S.?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

uncritical support to hamas and the resistance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
NYT is saying isreal blew up the Iranian pipes.