Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Civil posted:

At this point, Rudy is more liquid than Trump

agreed, Rudy is at least 70% liquid, 30% TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Civil posted:

Rudy is mostly liquid

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Civil posted:

Iunno, I have seen pics where it is truly debatable.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Paracausal posted:

Today's the day Trump finally became president

more broke than jimmy carter

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

nobodygetshurt posted:

what's he praying for goons?

A semisolid bowel movement

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Philthy posted:

watch musk just pay it off and we all catch the rage virus

Musk would have to sell a shitload of Tesla stock to get that amount of liquid funds. That would almost certainly tank the stock (and it's not been doing well lately anyway). It's really either Putin (violating sanctions) or the Saudi crown prince (acting outside of Aramco).

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Philthy posted:

Watch Musk get ripped off his rear end on ketamine and secure the liquid cash for Trump who doesn't think to ask where it came from until he's about to get bonesawed and stuffed into a suitcase by a bunch of guys with Saudi passports.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The fundraising emails off of this probably started before the judgement even came out

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

As far as an appeal, it looks like Trump will never be able to post an appeal bond.

But to add to that, recall that during this trial, at every step of the way, Engoron allowed Trump’s performance and histrionics, and allowed his stupid lawyers to do stupid things… all with the intention of removing every possible avenue for appeals on those sorts of grounds.

The chuds will try to spin this of course, but IMO Dernald is well and truly hosed.

And so is the RNC.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

The entire appeals process will just be Trump showing off the award given to him by the German banks and insisting he get to read their greeting card to him for the record

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Buce posted:

because trump is a cartoon villain surrounded by cartoon henchmen

The one thing Trump has ruined for me is cheesy hollywood films where the villain is the leader of an organization that is transparently dumb, pathological, insecure, and just a piece of poo poo in general. Who betrays at the drop of a hat and clearly isn't well.

No it turns out people will turn a blind eye to this stuff intentionally if they feel they'll get something out of it down the road.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Unfortunately, 1994 and 2014 were both very good years for Republicans... :sad:

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Philthy posted:

Trump would never accept it. There's no way Musk would offer the money without making a big public stink about it, and Trump cannot abide someone gaining more fame and notoriety than him. Especially if it's because Trump owes that person something.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Elon also just lost $50 billion so he's probably not in a rush to help Trump

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Unfortunately, 1994 and 2014 were both very good years for Republicans... :sad:

Neither of those were presidential election years.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
Elon Musk should lend Trump the $540 mil.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
I think I missed something, what is a monitorship? What's it's purpose in this judgement?

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

ultrabindu posted:

I think I missed something, what is a monitorship? What's it's purpose in this judgement?

It's when you turn on your monitor

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
I am having a glass of the good stuff (on hand) in celebration.

Don't reckon they have the money to keep Kimberley in coke anymore so I sense a break up incipient.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

kazil posted:

Elon also just lost $50 billion so he's probably not in a rush to help Trump

How much is he losing each year on Twitter? And then Tesla is no longer doing well either, right?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

ultrabindu posted:

The monitor takes control over a company more or less, and makes sure everything is on the level and prevent wrongdoing. Basically Trump Org won't be able to function at all since it's a criminal enterprise.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

ultrabindu posted:

Stop Trump from shuffling assets around so he doesn't have to pay.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

come on loser

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I really hope that 'Trump can't take loans from New York financial entities' part means Trump can't deal with Deutsche Bank anymore. :lol: A wrench in the international operations at least.

:hmbol:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

yeah president of the IOUSA

poo poo this would be a better thread title

Odonata
Nov 5, 2009
Nap Ghost

Prof. Fantastic posted:

What can we do to help trump with his money problems

Buy him a PowerBall ticket. I think the current jackpot will just about cover his legal judgements.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Can we all just take a pause here please.
And consider the true victim in all of this.
Rudy Giuliani

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

kazil posted:

Fresh Truth berders, hot off the grill

:yooge: ENGORON HAS ALREADY BEEN REVERSED FOUR TIMES

????????? the gently caress is he talking about??

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Toxic Mental posted:

come on loser

The tantrum he is throwing right now must be loving epic.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Lol.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

come on loser

Maybe he dead on a toilet?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Zero VGS posted:

Elon Musk should lend Trump the $540 mil.

Actually that is part of the fun thing, Trump is required to maintain a certain level of liquidity for a lot? Most? All? of his loans or he defaults.

He is so leverage this could possible absolutely crush him financially, loan or no loan. Best bet is he gets some friends to overpay for his assets, but they are pretty toxic right now and I don't see many if any people interested in them.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Trump really is at the point where it’s president or bust

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Sedgr posted:

I really hope that 'Trump can't take loans from New York financial entities' part means Trump can't deal with Deutsche Bank anymore. :lol: A wrench in the international operations at least.

He can't even apply for a loan from any financial institution registered in New York State (which is all of them, this is New York). If he was playing shell game financing to keep his empire afloat, that ends now.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
THAT'S ONE EXPENSIVE NOTHING BURDER

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Maybe he dead on a toilet?

YUCK!

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Melania leaving her wing of Mar-a-Lago like the Road Runner, leaving a little dust-cloud shaped like her on the way out.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
The funniest thing is if he hadn't gotten all butthurt by Obama at that correspondents dinner he could have crimed until he died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Trump really is at the point where it’s president or bust

Can't pardon yourself back a half a bil