Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
https://youtu.be/Yi0uX2sZuFg

wow, catching up and…wow

:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

PhazonLink posted:

did the forums get a new feature, the gently caress is the triangle next to quotes?

If you click it, it only vaguely obscures the quoted person's post. So it's sort of an ad hoc ignore list feature for quotes, but not quite. I think astral needs to work on it a little more.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I’m glad Trump hates animals cause if he had a dog he would’ve kicked it to death today

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

**trump knocks on melania's bedroom door
"HONEY! I had a bad day (ELECTION INTERFERENCE!), COULD YOU AT LEAST LOOK AT ME (your favorite presi..."

A muffled bleep can be heard through the door:
"The person you are trying to reach is unable to get to the door right now. Please renegotiate the prenup to leave a message. Bleep."

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

If you click it, it only vaguely obscures the quoted person's post. So it's sort of an ad hoc ignore list feature for quotes, but not quite. I think astral needs to work on it a little more.

Fake News!

Triangle Derangement Syndrome

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Bismack Billabongo posted:

I’m all for using this thread to pound off and lol at Donald trump but the digging through his subreddit to post random dweebs is embarassing.

Except when there’s a dweeb who has the same name as a goon. Then it’s funny

It's Patriots.win, formerly TheDonald.win, and it's where you go for pure, unrefined MAGA cope.

I ain't never gonna go there, so I appreciate the posters who do and judiciously share the :lol:s with us here.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

PhazonLink posted:

did the forums get a new feature, the gently caress is the triangle next to quotes?

It's for collapsing huge quoted posts so you don't have to scroll past them.

Ass_Burgerer
Dec 3, 2010

Is an honer to be a bankrupt loser with you, Mr. President! :patriot:

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

mllaneza posted:

It's for collapsing huge quoted posts so you don't have to scroll past them.

What if it’s a huge quoted president that’s collapsing?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

kazil posted:

loving lmao

Ehh, not really. assuming 3% inflation over 220 years, $3,000,000 becomes over $2 billion. However, inflation rates before 1913 are basically impossible to find. $3,000,000 from 1913 to today is $90+ Million.

And of course assuming 3% inflation over such a long timeframe is a big stretch because of all of the VERY MANY booms and busts and expansion and resource extraction and population growth that happened.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I’m all for using this thread to pound off and lol at Donald trump but the digging through his subreddit to post random dweebs is embarassing.

It’s normally done only when they are in severe coping mode.

Which is every day.

:sickos:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Except when there’s a dweeb who has the same name as a goon. Then it’s funny

Nah actually it's the basis of a lot of the LOLs to see people defending a transparent neurotic piece of poo poo like Trump.

learn to chill the gently caress out some.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

CannonFodder posted:

Ehh, not really. assuming 3% inflation over 220 years, $3,000,000 becomes over $2 billion. However, inflation rates before 1913 are basically impossible to find. $3,000,000 from 1913 to today is $90+ Million.

And of course assuming 3% inflation over such a long timeframe is a big stretch because of all of the VERY MANY booms and busts and expansion and resource extraction and population growth that happened.

Don't you dare take this completely useless and meaningless stat from us!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1758647360400306306#m

:lol:

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

TomR posted:

I just wanted to pop in and say lol

Ralph Hurley posted:

eat a poo poo delite trump
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RocketRaygun posted:

lol get engoroned

:hmmyes: all of the above and more

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Too much hair

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

so, does Jean Carol's money come in first? how do you sort out who gets the blood cause its surely limited

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

This thread got like 1000 new posts in 4 hours

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Renreeja posted:

so, does Jean Carol's money come in first? how do you sort out who gets the blood cause its surely limited

we'll be finding out over the next several years

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Renreeja posted:

The United States always gets the first taste when it comes to financial penalties.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

HKR posted:

we'll be finding out over the next several hundred years

:lol:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

If Trump owes $350 million, and there are 330 million americans, does that mean he can just pay every american $1million?

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Ass_Burgerer posted:

"Could it be that Trump is a lying rapist criminal that does crimes and even admits that he's free to do crimes because he's the president and has immunity which is the opposite of true?

NO,

"

Why do so many people think that the guy who openly bragged about raping people and committing fraud, and who was duly convicted of raping people and committing fraud, is someone who rapes people and commits fraud? What a profound conspiracy.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

kazil posted:

If Trump owes $350 million, and there are 330 million americans, does that mean he can just pay every american $1million?

:wrong:
Every American has a sacred duty to send Trump a dollar and rescue the greatest president from financial ruin

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Nelson Mandingo posted:

The United States always gets the first taste when it comes to financial penalties.

post avatar combo lol

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug
How long does he have to cough up the money? Does he have to sell off trump Co assets?

They're going to build a highway with the money he pays the state of New York.

lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Haven’t checked the thread in a. While. Good day to drop by for a quick coffee and a lol

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

lol sure bub, go pour some more concrete.

also how does a construction worker have time to suit up for fox news prime time?

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Q: how many times can Trump appeal? Assuming he can pay a lawyer of course.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

CONSEQUENCES ARE FOR POOR PEOPLE AND ASSHOLES

Cowslips Warren posted:

Q: how many times can Trump appeal? Assuming he can pay a lawyer of course.

He has to put over 100% of what he owes in escrow to appeal

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Yeah, he reminded us of that on 9/11 🙄 :jerkbag:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

CannonFodder posted:

the bank of england has inflation rates for the pound going back over 800 years. it isn’t hard to tackle old inflation rates as the pound used to be the global standard.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

kazil posted:

Pay to the order of…Iron Balls McGinty…one dollar and NINE CENTS!

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

I. M. Gei posted:

This thread got like 1000 new posts in 4 hours

More than 350 million reasons to lol again.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

It's hard trying to leave your own ego to try to extrapolate another person's motivations that might be different from your own, huh?

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Renreeja posted:

Usually it's first in time, first in right, and notwithstanding the fact the government usually gives itself precedence, often that's only for tax related shenanigans. This is a general fine and penalty for various acts of malfeasance so there may in fact be a "let's loving find out" court hearing when everyone tries to get their names attached to all his properties.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies

Stabby McDamage posted:

Posting itt for the first time ever to say:

Welcome friend.

If you keep coming up with high quality posts, like this one, you could be IK in no time

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

This just reminded me of that time Donald Trump was happy after 9/11 because, with the towers still smoldering, he bragged about now having the tallest building in New York.

LOL! Eric Trump's dad is a rapist traitor who can't stop committing crimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Almost as though you and yours broke the law and got punished instead of the judge trying to use your case as a career springboard, huh idiot?