Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Outside of one person endeavor web/comics and manga, when is the artist ever involved in the creation of the plot anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

I watched the first five minutes of that Valkyrie chronicles video and could only think about how WormGirl explained the same idea in two brief and lucid sentences in her f&h 2 video. Which is fantastic, you should watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNxR08GyKWg

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

Outside of one person endeavor web/comics and manga, when is the artist ever involved in the creation of the plot anyway?
sometimes artists can have input or thoughts on certain character traits (for instance nomura started out as an artist on the ff games but he still had a fairly decent hand in FF6's story, coming up with shadow and setzer's backstories and personalities, which led to him getting an actual story role on 7) but they usually arent involved in like, deciding the actual direction of the story

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
jacob geller, on punches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ulxe-t6e8

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
chuds beyond measure, outlander

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Endorph posted:

why does this video have a bit where he puts on Serious Disclaimer voice to talk about the artist for valkyria chronicles having drawn boobs before and then goes 'DONT WORRY GUYS HE WASNT INVOLVED IN THE PLOT'

I dunno also didn't really care tbh I think I feel asleep

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I honestly just let things that feel like fandom squabbles run through my ears like water through a sieve, perfectly unbothered.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The 7th Guest posted:

another king stepping back from frequent content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9iw6UUMOuw

although this is probably good for his health because it means he probably won't be doing "I Eat Every Menu Item From White Castle" videos anymore

e: he's opening a patreon also, to keep the channel going, but he's also going to try to avoid burnout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fel4WTp7cTc

Yippee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IZDlgr1_Es

Oh No!

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

My time is precious chud, make it quick.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

Ariong posted:

Oh also Dan Floyd put out his yearly best game animation of the year video, so it’s time for my stram wishlist to balloon once more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-csewJxkJDY

Boobs are a known vector for cooties. Highly problematic.

this was great. how are there so many games ive never heard of in this that look so polished and so "complete"? how are there so many games in the world

bird. posted:

I watched the first five minutes of that Valkyrie chronicles video and could only think about how WormGirl explained the same idea in two brief and lucid sentences in her f&h 2 video. Which is fantastic, you should watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNxR08GyKWg

this vid is v good too.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I was just showing the Tommy t house to a friend and it's uncanny how much it feels like a point and click adventure game house you would play on a cd rom on windows 95. Like you can click on the car and it will do vroom and you get a low res video of it driving away, beep beep. And you click on lara croft and she will do a little animation and digitizes voice clip about trapping you in the freezer, the dolphin at the koi pond will vomit water when you click, and each time you enter the Egyptian dining room you get the twang sound effect. Absolutely uncanny I love it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I was just showing the Tommy t house to a friend and it's uncanny how much it feels like a point and click adventure game house you would play on a cd rom on windows 95. Like you can click on the car and it will do vroom and you get a low res video of it driving away, beep beep. And you click on lara croft and she will do a little animation and digitizes voice clip about trapping you in the freezer, the dolphin at the koi pond will vomit water when you click, and each time you enter the Egyptian dining room you get the twang sound effect. Absolutely uncanny I love it

it is and you are jealous

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
every single person in this thread would love to live in the tommy house and sleep in the race car bed

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Ariong posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IB5Rg5kBhg

loving POISON chemical weapon sausage

I remember thinking this guy was running out of ideas when he made sausages out of cat food and I stopped watching his videos shortly after. That was a year ago and I'm (not really) surprised that he kept digging past the bottom of the barrel.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
notch buying the multimillion dollar house with candy vending machines but he had no friends and never threw parties so the candy went stale and had to be reomved

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Clerical Terrors posted:

Abigail "PhilosophyTube" Thorn is making a vampire movie staring actors who've worked on Helluva Boss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icqnuKwh_Zo

Nty

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Endorph posted:

why does this video have a bit where he puts on Serious Disclaimer voice to talk about the artist for valkyria chronicles having drawn boobs before and then goes 'DONT WORRY GUYS HE WASNT INVOLVED IN THE PLOT'

Lmfao

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

notch buying the multimillion dollar house with candy vending machines but he had no friends and never threw parties so the candy went stale and had to be reomved

Honestly the candy wall is one thing but I’m a little amazed that the four glass foosball tables doomed to collect dust next to it never got any traction.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Inventions

Tommy talarico: sonic soundtrack, lightbulb, amico

Hbomberguy: post in 2013 defending kill la kill

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Him posting about how lonely he is, able to fly private to Ibiza for a random weekend and people only want to be around him in order for him to spend money on them.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Beyonce nearly bought the rotting candy house at the time and i can only imagine them being confused that some European game designer won the bid

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Maybe you will see it as a mod, just like the goon who made the DOOM bathroom against the advice against many other people suggesting no god don't it's a bad change.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pentyne posted:

Him posting about how lonely he is, able to fly private to Ibiza for a random weekend and people only want to be around him in order for him to spend money on them.

snoop dawg responding to one of his tweets that he could come over and they could hang out play minecraft and smoke some weed and notch turning him down lol

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Beyonce nearly bought the rotting candy house at the time and i can only imagine them being confused that some European game designer won the bid

Beyonce has got to be used to less deserving white people snatching things out of her hands by now.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

pentyne posted:

notches' legacy is the candy wall and the cheers at a GDQ turning to boos as the announcer finishes the sentence "a $10,000 donation from notch"

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Endorph posted:

why are people so weird about women having big breats in media

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

notches' legacy is the candy wall and the cheers at a GDQ turning to boos as the announcer finishes the sentence "a $10,000 donation from notch"

Awful chuds dissed quick

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I don’t see any issues with having a spider man room

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

A Spider-Man room without at least 19-inches of Venom is barely a Spider-Man room.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
it ought to have handholds that let you climb on the walls and ceiling

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I like watching this goober do electrical repairs on stuff. Maybe others will enjoy it as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6lK6RmrPU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrbVR5-x5bo

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

snoop dawg responding to one of his tweets that he could come over and they could hang out play minecraft and smoke some weed and notch turning him down lol
'i wish i had a friend'
'i could be your friend'
'gently caress off'

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

tbf fair notch is from a country that is 99% white where merely smelling like weed is liable to result in cops rushing you and beating the poo poo out of you

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Cops do not beat billionaires

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

pentyne posted:

tbf fair notch is from a country that is 99% white where merely smelling like weed is liable to result in cops rushing you and beating the poo poo out of you

P sure this isn't true for billionaires and celebrities

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Snoop Dogg Sifu mod... :thunk:

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

The weirdest thing a mate pointed out with Tommy's house- so the 7ft waterfall that makes you want to pee at night... we assumed was somewhere in the house that was audible from the bedroom

No, that poo poo is IN his bedroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Paingod556 posted:

The weirdest thing a mate pointed out with Tommy's house- so the 7ft waterfall that makes you want to pee at night... we assumed was somewhere in the house that was audible from the bedroom

No, that poo poo is IN his bedroom.
im like 90% sure that psychological trick is literally classified as torture by the geneva convention