Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Commercial real estate vacancy rates in NYC are currently very high, as with most cities. The residential and commercial real estate markets are very different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Lmao I went to high school with one of these chumps

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

marshalljim posted:

Commercial real estate vacancy rates in NYC are currently very high, as with most cities. The residential and commercial real estate markets are very different.

Are they? That’s good to know at least

Not that that will help me in an argument with someone who thinks Biden made the gas expensiver and personally signed the More Inflation Act

(Except to, you know, prevent me from stepping firmly in my own mouth)

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Three Olives posted:

That is what is so funny, Trump, his supporters and his lawyers seem to genuinely think an appeal is just a free do over on the entire trial, they can appeal but they basically have nothing to appeal over.
Chuds are basically the political version of a Karen. They think that if the authority figure says something they don't like, then they can keep calling in higher and higher tiers of manager until they get what they want.

I'm trying to remember the specific case, but there was definitely at least one instance of SCOTUS ruling against Trump and chuds suggesting that he appeal the ruling to the UN.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

marshalljim posted:

It's also really specific with commercial real estate, new class A+ in the right locations is actually doing surprisingly well, the problem with buildings like Trump tower is they are absolutely awful in efficiency, infrastructure and usable density are just completely in the tank.

Trump Tower will probably be converted into apartments or torn down in the next decade.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Three Olives posted:

It's also really specific with commercial real estate, new class A+ in the right locations is actually doing surprisingly well, the problem with buildings like Trump tower is they are absolutely awful in efficiency, infrastructure and usable density are just completely in the tank.

Trump Tower will probably be converted into apartments or torn down in the next decade.

trump tower is mainly condos

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Celexi posted:

trump tower is mainly condos

I mean rental apartments, the condos can be bought out separately or just remain condos. The condos are, not good, they have very low ceilings and terrible floor plans, they are not considered remotely desirable for any reason but their location.

edit: :lol:

HerLegacy
Dec 25, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

Do Don Jr. or Eric own the hoses in which they live?

Are they owned by TrumpCorp?

Is there a possibility that they will become homeless?

Or am I reaching in my desire for Trump failson Lols?

at the very least any type of inheritance they might have been expecting is vanishing before their eyes

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I had to watch this guy's lovely """sales""" """""training""""" videos as part of my last job. The owner of the company I worked for loving worshipped him and all the idiotic poo poo he spewed. I wish his godawful "Cardone U" videos were available for free somewhere because there's some primo :lol: content in there.

It cannot be understated how big a toxic rear end in a top hat Grant Cardone is. Also a very good case study in why sales people are some of the biggest pieces of poo poo on the planet, as probably at least 90% of people in any kind of deal-making position think the same way Grant does. This includes salespeople, CEOs, politicians, you name it.

He is also a scientologist, and is so high up in their ranks that he's gotten actual celebrity recruiters kicked out.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Feb 17, 2024

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

I'm trying to remember the specific case, but there was definitely at least one instance of SCOTUS ruling against Trump and chuds suggesting that he appeal the ruling to the UN.

No way, LMAO

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

PhazonLink posted:

childbirth is also gross.

here's a childbirth related vocab word that I learned from the pizza thread of all places "Meconium"

how did that come up

also

gently caress you for reminding me of the headache I had at 3am my daughter's first night

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
I’m going to take this moment to reflect that Melania renegotiated her prenup just in case Donald’s legal issues bled him dry

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/09/melania-trump-donald-trump-prenup

quote:

“This is at least the third time Melania has renegotiated the terms of her marital agreement.”

:lmao:

This was back in ‘23. I wonder if she over or underestimated how badly Trump would lose? Would an over-under bet actually be the correct term for once?

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I'm curious what place in line she would be in for getting that money. I'd assuming she'd probably get priority over other debt collectors.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

she probably bet on the over with that last one, and was correct to follow her gut

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

LordSloth posted:

I’m going to take this moment to reflect that Melania renegotiated her prenup just in case Donald’s legal issues bled him dry

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/09/melania-trump-donald-trump-prenup

:lmao:

This was back in ‘23. I wonder if she over or underestimated how badly Trump would lose? Would an over-under bet actually be the correct term for once?

If she divorces does she get to keep the Secret Service detail tail?

Also is there a defined increment of time small enough to measure how quickly the MAGAverse will turn on her in whole numbers?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

April is gonna be so loving wild lol

God I hope they livestream that criminal trial

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat

I don't loving care how far behind I am.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The rapist Donald J Trump paying his sexual assault victim would surprise me.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Do Don Jr. or Eric own the hoses in which they live?

Are they owned by TrumpCorp?

Is there a possibility that they will become homeless?

Or am I reaching in my desire for Trump failson Lols?

stank and chode are hard working construction workers that lay bricks and hammer nails.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Fabulousity posted:

If she divorces does she get to keep the Secret Service detail tail?

Also is there a defined increment of time small enough to measure how quickly the MAGAverse will turn on her in whole numbers?

Well one Planck time unit is the smallest period of time the universe works off, so that I guess :shrug:

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

PhazonLink posted:

stank and chode are hard working construction workers that lay bricks and hammer nails.

Except in New York they’re legally prohibited from holding employment there

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

PhazonLink posted:

Or possibly lay nails and hammer bricks? they're not really certain on the fine details tbh

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

The rapist Donald J Trump paying his sexual assault victim would surprise me.

That's the thing though. If he doesn't pay he can be forced to sell off his assets or have his wages garnished. Normally, they'd probably just use lawyers to stall doing that forever, but he probably doesn't have the cash to do it, nor the ability to hire competent lawyers.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

yes im sure every business is thinking, "wow we are also on the up and up like trump's organization, we could be next!"

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

vaginite posted:

This intrigues me. And I apologize for not knowing the specifics. But is this true?

Don Jr. and Eric cannot legally work in New Yoek State? Or is it that they can't work for a company that is incorporated in NY State?

For Example, There is a big famous M and Ms shop in New York City. But I assume Mars Cofectionary Retail Inc. is not a New York company. Could Eric or Don Jr. try to get jobs at the checkout counter of the M&M shop in Times Square? Or are they now legally prohibited from doing so?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I wonder how trump will handle this devastating news. I guess he could sit with his beloved pet dog, finding solace in the unconditional... oh wait.
He could embrace his wife, for the love they share is worth more than any... oh wait.
Well, he could gaze upon his children, knowing that they represent a hope for... oh wait.
Hang on, he could listen to some music, finding distraction for his mind and solace for his heart in the interlocking harmonies of Bruckner's... oh wait.
I know, he can look up at the stars, and reflect upon the eternal... oh wait. Hmm.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
I just remembered doesn't kushner have a truckload of money from the saudis that he could use to bail out daddy in law

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

vaginite posted:

They aren’t, they can’t be a company officer, but no one else is going to hire any of these criminal dipshits for such a position.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Astronomical lols today

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

PhazonLink posted:

PYF's IoSM thread had some other birdpost that said that gofundme is by a scientologist.

so it seems like it might not even be a current political peep and just rando conman seeing a great opportunity

Grant Cardone is a scientologist, but he is not a rando conman. He is just very, very, VERY slimy like a conman.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

PhazonLink posted:

Yeah, don't worry about them going homeless; they can build their own house.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I. M. Gei posted:

Grant Cardone is a scientologist, but he is not a rando conman. He is just very, very, VERY slimy like a conman.

There are so many great tiktoks just ripping on that dude and the dumb poo poo he says. He has the loosest grasp of anything financial.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1758676216490381375

More solid law stuff and things to come from the esteemed Habba.

Lady, the specific instructions were DO NOT COME. DO NOT COME.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

This intrigues me. And I apologize for not knowing the specifics. But is this true?

Don Jr. and Eric cannot legally work in New Yoek State? Or is it that they can't work for a company that is incorporated in NY State?

For Example, There is a big famous M and Ms shop in New York City. But I assume Mars Cofectionary Retail Inc. is not a New York company. Could Eric or Don Jr. try to get jobs at the checkout counter of the M&M shop in Times Square? Or are they now legally prohibited from doing so?

They’re just barred from being officers or on the board of a NY corporation. They could absolutely be construction workers or retail flunkies. They just can’t be in charge.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Chief McHeath posted:

Lady, the specific instructions were DO NOT COME. DO NOT COME.

yeah but then "TRUMP" said "I'M GONNA COME"

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

kdrudy posted:

There are so many great tiktoks just ripping on that dude and the dumb poo poo he says. He has the loosest grasp of anything financial.

I could dedicate a whole rear end megathread to all the dumb poo poo Grant Cardone says and does and thinks. He is such a gross idiot sleeze.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1758676216490381375

More solid law stuff and things to come from the esteemed Habba.

One indicator that you are lying is when you start to blink more than usual.
Warch her when she says 'Trump has done nothing wrong'.
Like an unlatched gate in a hurricane.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

It rhymes with ponder

Crowder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Idk that was a shitpost