Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Flournival Dixon posted:

Gadaffi was in charge of the country with the highest standard of living on the African continent before Obama and Hillary turned it into an open air slave market, but like I don't think anyone in cspam is going to be too mad at al-saqr for having a different perspective on politics of muslim countries while living in Saudi Arabia and wishing that there could be anything other than dipshit dictatorships all around him.

YEAH thats what i thought. But this guy has a slight disagreement with that worldview. I already downvoted him many, many times, but what else can we do? He posted opinions that I disagree with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

O(H poo poo i forgot, also its anti semitic, so

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

so

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

it’s cool bear just roll with it

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

whgat does it MEAN. sorry i wont post again now (have to read the ukraine thread)

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

It feels like the Egyptians were the only ones to ever successfully use AA against the Israelis and even than after initial success they hosed up by not keeping up with their advancing tanks. Though why the modern Syrians don't have anything is a mystery to me

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

sometimes I wonder who’s stupid enough to believe this stuff then a D&D mod will go on about how there is behind the scenes pressure because it makes him feel good

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Can't believe Blossom is a drat nazi, what is this world coming to?

CheetoVonTito posted:

https://x.com/mawtinilevent/status/1758521396219511292?s=46

A while ago I saw a video of a Yemeni wedding being stopped midway to listen to the Houthi spokesman speech.

Guarantee you, ain’t no American stopping their wedding to hear a genocide Joe speech

Usually Americans stop Muslim weddings after the President has spoken.

Morbus
May 18, 2004

KomradeX posted:

Though why the modern Syrians don't have anything is a mystery to me

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mole_Cricket_19

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

KomradeX posted:

It feels like the Egyptians were the only ones to ever successfully use AA against the Israelis and even than after initial success they hosed up by not keeping up with their advancing tanks. Though why the modern Syrians don't have anything is a mystery to me

i have a vague memory of a someone explaining that russia gave syria some, but they're not allowed to use them in areas that israel is in or something stupid like that

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

FirstnameLastname posted:

they're trying to start ww3

ww3 started a long time ago

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

CheetoVonTito posted:

I feel like it’s only a matter of time now till Egyptians fully revolt against the sisi regime

https://x.com/middleeasteye/status/1758630515551220186?s=46

i dont trust in the egyptians to revolt to be honest i think they are a very pliant and cowed people especially towards their military also they are barely able to survive economically right now so theyre afraid of tipping the boat over by revolting. id love to be proven wrong though.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 08:23 on Feb 17, 2024

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

listen Cool Bear its fine if i get banned for insulting the grand wisdom of the colonel and the green book and the glorious advances of the Jamahirriya at this point ill take it.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 08:24 on Feb 17, 2024

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
I mean the! - ziiiiionist entity
the rabid zionist entity
the one that causes your worry and your strife
ziiiionist entity
it's so dang bloodthirsty
it celebrates the ending of your life

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

it’s a war crime to give prisoners medical care, which is why the IDF refuses to do it.

The IDF are just so entirely baffled by the idea of caring for prisoners (even if done for strategic/political reasons), that they imagine it must be some kind of new torture method they haven't heard of yet.

Imagining a whole conference room of military brass and Intelligence officers, looking at a whiteboard with the word "triage" circled three times and surrounded by question marks.

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

listen Cool Bear its fine if i get banned for insulting the grand wisdom of the colonel and the green book and the glorious advances of the Jamahirriya at this point ill take it.

Listen, I have been educated at several white people schools, and ... well I think I know a thing or two about politics. Let's just say... if you think Israel is about to lose this war, then I completely and absolutely agree. God is great. Israel will lose. God is great.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Cool Bear posted:

God is great. Israel will lose. God is great.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
is cool bear a waffle haus alt or something

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

30.5 Days posted:

is cool bear a waffle haus alt or something

lol same vibes

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
hi cool bear

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/AbbaKovnerNakam/status/1758601439692165346?s=20

Israelis are embracing AI art in enthusiastic ways that will make it antisemitic if you don't like any of it.

e: https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1758817657812385806?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 12:59 on Feb 17, 2024

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants
So childish they depict their favorite cartoon animal characters as fascist thugs. Wtf

Meow Tse-tung
Oct 11, 2004

No one cat should have all that power

mrbotus posted:

So childish they depict their favorite cartoon animal characters as fascist thugs. Wtf

Israel: my Genosona is a penguin

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

appropriate “art” for a “country”

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

hey israel eat more northern gaza rockets bitch

=====

Urgent | Reporter ⁧‫#الجزيرة‬⁩ : Sirens sound in Ashkelon and several towns around Gaza

https://x.com/ajabreaking/status/1758765524467535926?s=46

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

apatheticman posted:

I wish the state of Israel and its citizens a very impactful truth and reconciliation

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/blinken-extraordinary-opportunity-israel-be-integrated-into-middle-east-2024-02-17/
Blinken: 'Extraordinary' opportunity for Israel to be integrated into the Middle East

MUNICH, Feb 17 (Reuters) - There is an "extraordinary opportunity" in the months ahead for Israel to be integrated into the Middle East as Arab countries are willing to normalize ties with the country, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said on Saturday.

Speaking at a panel at the Munich Security Conference, Blinken also highlighted the "urgent" imperative to proceed with a Palestinian state that would also ensure the security of Israel.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i can think of one way it can be "integrated"

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Cool Bear posted:

or you can post news helpfully like a nerd. what do you have ZERO mental illness?

:confused:

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it’s cool bear just roll with it

nah I’ll just skip the posts

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/blinken-extraordinary-opportunity-israel-be-integrated-into-middle-east-2024-02-17/
Blinken: 'Extraordinary' opportunity for Israel to be integrated into the Middle East

MUNICH, Feb 17 (Reuters) - There is an "extraordinary opportunity" in the months ahead for Israel to be integrated into the Middle East as Arab countries are willing to normalize ties with the country, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said on Saturday.

Speaking at a panel at the Munich Security Conference, Blinken also highlighted the "urgent" imperative to proceed with a Palestinian state that would also ensure the security of Israel.

Two state solution where one state has no weapons and the other has all the weapons. That's such a good idea Tony.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Malloc Voidstar posted:

Urgent imperative to continue the status quo

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
speak of the white devil

https://twitter.com/MilitaryEye/status/1758828577280209141

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i like the boxy factions

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Malloc Voidstar posted:

lol didn't KSA literally just say they'd only do it if Palestine joined the UN as state?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
they're gonna give the palestinians that little piece of egypt hanging off the corner

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Malloc Voidstar posted:

les go back to oct 6th right? things were great back then

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

i like the boxy factions

:hai:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Jel Shaker posted:

les go back to oct 6th right? things were great back then

lets go back to jan 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

I've insulted cops before but if I went that far to a police officer here she'd probably rough me up too. Uh wait... I can't tell if this is less a mitigation of the severity of what's going on in that video or an indictment that cops everywhere are thin-skinned cowards emboldened by the state.

Anyway gently caress Israel.