Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Poppers posted:

The warriors lost lol? Tf happened I turned that poo poo off after q3

Draymond, Klay, and Wiggins are all extremely washed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Klay forsure extremely washed. Not that I mind :D

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Doc Rivers

That and the Grizz G league team might actually have some great talent

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

loving Bucks were 3 games behind Boston when they hired Doc and now they are closer to the play in game lmao

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Yossarian-22 posted:

loving Bucks were 3 games behind Boston when they hired Doc and now they are closer to the play in game lmao

his phd is in 19th century agrarian basketball, but the principles should be the same

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

fart simpson posted:

his phd is in 19th century agrarian basketball, but the principles should be the same

lol

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Yossarian-22 posted:

This season is maybe the most spectacular example of a team owning itself that I've ever seen. It's majestic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fart simpson posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been calling it the Fail Star Break.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Harsh. Harsh but fair.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

In Training posted:

they have a whole break dedicated to the milwaukee sucks?? lol!

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
as a sixer fan i can confidently say hahaha glenn rivers

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I still would have preferred if Doc never got another head coaching job again after last year, and so would have had his career ended by the very Celtics team built up from the rebuild he decided to quit rather than coach through

but there's still time for that to happen again :twisted:

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

LMAO that the Bucks will most likely have 4 coaches on payroll next year.

Demand the trade, Giannis.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
where to? I think he'd be fun to watch with Hali or Trae Young but idk if that's the type of situation he'd be looking for

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

indigi posted:

where to? I think he'd be fun to watch with Hali or Trae Young but idk if that's the type of situation he'd be looking for

id take him on the celtics in exchange for luke kornet

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

anyway trae young is getting traded to the spurs to live in wembyland this summer. book it.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

indigi posted:

Comedy option: Lebron, Bronny and Giannis all go to Cleveland.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

fart simpson posted:

anyway trae young is getting traded to the spurs to live in wembyland this summer. book it.

Spurs need people, Wemby all by his self

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

fart simpson posted:

The Taming of the Shrew :staredog:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Poppers posted:

The Taming of the Shrew :staredog:

lol

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

In Training posted:

Rudy Gobert is the only real center in basketball and he's not in the game so it's definitely fail

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

fart simpson posted:

Not if giannis gets himself traded to the spurs first

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Trae is one of the best players in the league, especially on offense. And hes been getting better on defense, especially this year.
If he goes to a bigger market or gets paired with an actual star, expect him to suddenly become loved by the media and joe schmo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah Trae Young would be a pretty great #2 or 3 option on a better team, he just doesn't have the consistency to be The Guy

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Shear Modulus posted:

Not if giannis gets himself traded to the spurs first

would you want them together though? just thinking of spacing and utilizing Big Vic's talents to the fullest, Giannis can't really be a consistent perimeter threat and you don't want them both close to the rim all the time on offense. Giannis can drive obvly but defenders could still sag off him deep. I guess if they had a real good 3P shooter to rotate it could work. does Kyle Korver have any sons in college yet

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
i feel bad that somebody as cool and insanely talented as SGA has to maintain a home in oklahoma during the long NBA season.

also he has to wear those ugly uniforms - probably the only thing worse than the nuggets imho

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

It’s his own drat fault for not hiding his power level better and dodging the trade for Paul George

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Poppers posted:

It’s his own drat fault for not hiding his power level better and dodging the trade for Paul George
and five first-round picks roflmao

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

also he has to wear those ugly uniforms - probably the only thing worse than the nuggets imho

libelous, the nuggets rainbow skyline is classic

also I really liked the banana yellow and black unis they were cool and unique

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

TenementFunster posted:

and five first-round picks roflmao

Gotta spend money to make money.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

ex post facho posted:

libelous, the nuggets rainbow skyline is classic

also I really liked the banana yellow and black unis they were cool and unique
i meant the current uniforms and logos, which suck dick. rainbow skyline rules but they don’t wear that. even our city series sucks.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

TenementFunster posted:

i meant the current uniforms and logos, which suck dick. rainbow skyline rules but they don’t wear that. even our city series sucks.

yeah I can’t even find the black rainbow jerseys on resale any more.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Enjoying the chippiness of this rising stars game. This is what ir should be.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Retromancer posted:

Every dumb player GM deserves to be stuck with the team they ruined lol

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Retromancer posted:

Masai going to be bumping into Giannis all season.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

kingcobweb posted:

yeah I can’t even find the black rainbow jerseys on resale any more.
i was in seoul about a decade ago and found a rainbow iverson jersey in one of the the many vintage shops that obviously import massive amounts of stuff from American thrift stores. the guy who owned it was a H U G E nba fan

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
gonna see kyrie rocking these soon

https://twitter.com/VaughnHillyard/status/1758939371758129276

or maybe mpj

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Doc Rivers won the East's first ASG in 10 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Telluric Whistler posted:

Draymond, Klay, and Wiggins are all extremely washed

Draymond has been stellar since his return and been GSW's top plus minus guy by far. Klay and Wiggins are definitely washed though