Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

mags posted:

where are the door handles im struggling to find how you even get in this thing? is it only keyless?

I think there's a lever/button thing at the seam between the blue panel and the window

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

SixteenShells posted:

All the car companies are making SUVs and big trucks because the larger and heavier the vehicle is, the easier it is to meet emissions standards.

That seems counterintuitive?

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

That seems counterintuitive?
Yep
https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN21D1KK/

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

my phev has returned 80mpg average over the last 10 months

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Carper tried to say that when he was younger, people protested the Vietnam war, and then as Senator he "normalized" relations with them. Which I suppose isn't that hard to do after you genocided a nation.

I have a video of the encounter, but I want to be sure the others are okay with me :justpost:ing it. For now though, it was funny and I'm glad to see old men still hate me.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Am I the only one that remembers the meeting after super Tuesday when the biden team and establishment dems had a meeting with bernies people and the libs straight us said "we're not going to give you anything or do anything you want but you have to support us"

God jayapal is loving useless

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Am I the only one that remembers the meeting after super Tuesday when the biden team and establishment dems had a meeting with bernies people and the libs straight us said "we're not going to give you anything or do anything you want but you have to support us"

vote

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MadSparkle posted:

I didn't watch enough Biden stuff because Trump stuff always was in the forefront but goddamn Biden is an all around rear end in a top hat

SniperWoreConverse posted:

oh fuckin hands down, somehow everybody forgets this, dude is fuckin irredeemable about it on top of all his other grotesque poo poo. Trump can maybe tell a joke at least, Biden? Weirdo pony soldier anecdotes maybe

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

its because biden seems genuinely hostile in an unnerving way. trump would just say "hey lay off the fake news and also the donuts pal" and he'd get a standing ovation

All of this is very true. Biden is uniquely bizarre and mean.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

listen Jayapal's mom got a call from Biden so really every leftist won in the end

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

the main thing i remember jayapal for is agreeing to split out all the progressive parts of BBB into a separate bill.

https://twitter.com/PramilaJayapal/status/1443023472289058824#m

you won't believe what happened next!!!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

only 90s kids remember the bbb agenda

buh buh buh

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pretty sure it's Poland that requested extradition.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

mags posted:

where are the door handles im struggling to find how you even get in this thing? is it only keyless?

you won't care

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Nichael posted:

I have a video of the encounter, but I want to be sure the others are okay with me :justpost:ing it. For now though, it was funny and I'm glad to see old men still hate me.

:justpost:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

This is pretty offensive lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Nichael posted:

We went to Senator Coons' house this morning to wake his neighbors with the sounds of the genocide he is supporting.

Then we went to Senator Carper's house. He was talking for a while to us until I said his legacy is genocide at home and abroad. Then he ran away wordlessly in his Tesla from his own home.
:sad:

nice

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Toph Bei Fong posted:

You can now buy a Ford Mustang SUV

Lee Iacocca is turning in his grave

I know it's like total chud redneck poo poo to get mad about this but lol I hate this thing so much it's like turning the camaro into a minivan

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

you’ll be happy to know it is selling abysmally, it is unfortunate nobody knows how to make an electric car except Elon and China which will likely never be sold in North America

Tatrakrad
May 14, 2007

I cited my sources and all he said was, "owned owned owned owned owned"

Nonsense posted:

you’ll be happy to know it is selling abysmally, it is unfortunate nobody knows how to make an electric car except Elon and China which will likely never be sold in North America

Idk they don't seem to see the inherent issue with a theoretically efficient 4000lb car with a 1500lb battery pack

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

is pepsi ok posted:

the main thing i remember jayapal for is agreeing to split out all the progressive parts of BBB into a separate bill.

they did this in a panic to DO SOMETHING in response to losing the Virginia governorship. now they will lose 49 states

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

they did this in a panic to DO SOMETHING in response to losing the Virginia governorship. now they will lose 49 states

inshallah

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

is pepsi ok posted:

She literally said she did it because Brandon called her mother. And incredibly is still the head of the progressive caucus lol.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lol arent some people gonna vote third party for this guy or whatever

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Nonsense posted:

I mean really all tesla did was build an electric ford taurus. like why reinvent the wheel just make a family sedan but electric

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

The Chad Jihad posted:

I think it might be referencing the recent starship troopers discourse
I was wondering about that. Just out of nowhere, my twitter feed was just one huge argument about Starship Troopers. The last time I even watched that movie, I rented it on VHS :corsair:

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I’m going to pretend it was written specifically about discendo vox
The character isn't talking condescendingly enough or with enough :words: citing himself as a source to be about him.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Nonsense posted:

I absolutely love the Hyundai Ioniq 5 and 6 and I think they're the best looking EVs right now. But yeah almost all of them look like garbage.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

FistEnergy posted:

I absolutely love the Hyundai Ioniq 5 and 6 and I think they're the best looking EVs right now. But yeah almost all of them look like garbage.

Hyundai's shouldn't cost 50 grand.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FistEnergy posted:

i thought i would like them too until i saw one in person.
everyone wants crossovers/suvs now because the roads suck so much rear end you're gonna scrape the bottom of your car unless its a vehicle with enough clearance.

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

mcmagic posted:

She literally said she did it because Brandon called her mother. And incredibly is still the head of the progressive caucus lol.

On the one hand, selling out your entire legislative agenda for a 5 minute personal get well soon phone call to your mother is very on brand for American leftists. On the other hand, Brandon has literally half a century of experience using close family members as cutouts for bribes and amassing wealth.

Probably better that in the public consciousness, the Progressive Caucus is just staggeringly incompetent rather than nakedly corrupt.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

mcmagic posted:

Hyundai's shouldn't cost 50 grand.

The i30N is the best hot hatch around that price.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

SixteenShells posted:

All the car companies are making SUVs and big trucks because the larger and heavier the vehicle is, the easier it is to meet emissions standards.

also, if you're a "small business owner" you get a much bigger tax deduction for vehicles over 6,000lb

the us of america is very cool and good

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Nichael posted:

We went to Senator Coons' house this morning to wake his neighbors with the sounds of the genocide he is supporting.

Then we went to Senator Carper's house. He was talking for a while to us until I said his legacy is genocide at home and abroad. Then he ran away wordlessly in his Tesla from his own home.
:sad:

hope he suffered and squirmed like the little poo poo that he is.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
It's technically correct that America loves murdering it's political opposition but Navalny is nothing like Leonard Peltier

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

fairly frequent Cornel West L

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

RadiRoot posted:

hope he suffered and squirmed like the little poo poo that he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdTzsWiuroc

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/1758613522634666295

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/AlexThomp/status/1758937790048337939?t=lxH90GQb2qUXS_htjsPvUw&s=19

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

what? are there like sneakerheads for biden

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

didn't Biden say this once? or Mccain? some old guy for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011