Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I doubt BDS will be too sad at not being the ones to get 3-0'd by G2 tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

hoo boy, BDS managing to make it to finals without adam would be a hell of an accomplishment

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I didn't think Ezreal would be the key to getting BDS to match point but here we go.

But my God were there some boneheaded face checks by Nuc and Labrov

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Myrwn just casually 1v9ing while his team take a baron.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

they really just gotta do the yuumi anklebreak to k'sante, i don't see how you're ever going to get this motherfucker to a healthy state in pro

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

good college try from BDS. really feels like they could've wiped that series with adam, but you can never account for acts of god in sports

i'd really love for a competitive series tomorrow but if you're struggling that much against an adamless BDS then i think caps is going to dust you in record time

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Vermain posted:

K'Sante👤4,700 HP💪329 Armor🤷‍♂️201 MR💦 Unstoppable🚫A Shield 🛡 Goes over walls🧱Has Airborne🌪Cooldown is only☝second too🕐 It costs 15 Mana🧙‍♂️

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Karma is a bitch, Adam

Rip Bozo

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Firebert posted:

Karma is a bitch, Adam

Rip Bozo

for those out of the loop, sheepesports dropped this basically right after the match

quote:

As confirmed by multiple sources close to Sheep Esports, Team BDS has taken the decision to bench its top laner Adam "Adam" Maanane from its LoL EMEA Championship (LEC) roster following behavioral issues and overall toxicity towards his teammates and staff.

[...]

Further Sheep Esports sources explained that the player recently displayed tendencies of tilting in team practices and often even quitting scrims out of anger. Per information given to Sheep Esports, these growing pains have persisted since Adam's promotion to Team BDS' LEC roster at the start of 2023.

The situation reached its breaking point in the last few weeks when Adam allegedly had a heated argument with the team's head coach Yanis "Striker" Kella, leading to the top laner's benching. While the exact details of the argument remain unknown, sources mentioned Adam yelling at Striker, a claim which would later be corroborated by other sources.

try not to dynamite your entire career challenge (impossible)

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Pro gamers have everything made for most of if not all of their 20s if they can just behave like normal people and they regularly fail to clear this extremely low bar.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
So- Adam top, Dardoch jungle, Forg1ven adc

Help me round out Team Toxic

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Froggen mid.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
https://twitter.com/Ricadam_lol/status/1758993786888126833

"In his latest article, I don't agree with the accusations that in my career I've shown signs of mockery, insults and that I was mostly disrespectful with my teammates."

lol

lmao

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I'm not going to say they're not true though, I just don't agree with them.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

when i yelled at my coach to eat poo poo and die, i did so with the utmost respect and civility

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

keria has officially locked in ezreal support, which may be, like, too much cooking, although the fact it actually got played before at all stunned me

i guess the idea's to use bloodsong to replace ER and have a secondary ADC, or... something????

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
legit seems more troll than teemo support

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Firebert posted:

legit seems more troll than teemo support

guma's 10 CS up so it might actually be kinda working. ezreal's got some really solid poke when he's not having to spend cooldowns and mana on last hitting

Vermain fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Feb 18, 2024

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I feel like if it was anything other than hex tech soul fearx gets mega outscaled 30+ mins in

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

tfw aatrox and axiom arc exist in the same game and you forget about it

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Welp, T1 went from 1k down to 5k up in about 2 minutes off the back of 1 teamfight

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

berenzen posted:

Welp, T1 went from 1k down to 5k up in about 2 minutes off the back of 1 teamfight

in a comp like this, willer's job is to be sitting there 24/7 waiting to punt aatrox like a field goal and leaving primary peeling/disengage duties to renata, but he died and so zeus got to one shot flash Q axiom hena and the game's over

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

poor FOX. it's hard enough being put against a good team, but your mental takes a real beating when you realize it was effectively a 5v4 and you still got absolutely rinsed

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

I think you're thinking profane hydra, not axiom. And yeah, keria seems like he was faffing about for 30 minutes having fun rather than trying to win.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

berenzen posted:

I think you're thinking profane hydra, not axiom.

oh yeah whoops, got my lethality items mixed up, thank you

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

time to see keria have fun playing as jungle plants, minions, and wards

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

someone on the subreddit made the comment that new neeko is the best addition to the pro meta ever and i honestly mostly agree. it's just loving fun to have a champ that can win by bamboozling you versus raw stat checks

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Willer trying his best to haul his team back into the game

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

berenzen posted:

Willer trying his best to haul his team back into the game

sadly a doomed attempt against T1, but i appreciate the effort

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

I know there's a billion other things to ban against t1, but it's starting to feel like you just gotta ban the zeus aatrox.

Or you know, just don't pick k'sante into zeus aatrox

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

berenzen posted:

I know there's a billion other things to ban against t1, but it's starting to feel like you just gotta ban the zeus aatrox.

Or you know, just don't pick k'sante into zeus aatrox

I think Zeus wins either side of the K'Sante <-> Aatrox matchup

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
my god, these nerds and their shades

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Duzzy Funlop posted:

my god, these nerds and their shades

They're just blinded by Sjokz's dress

She looks awesome though

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
i hope MDK wins, the discourse about "nepotism teams" is really stupid

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Welp good start for MDK anyway

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
this rocks so far

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
MYRWN!!!!!!!

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
:getin:

edit: LETSFUCKINGO

Savage Cracker fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Feb 18, 2024

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
So nice to see G2 get punched in the mouth after running back this middling roster. Hopefully MDK can finish cleanly for once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
ok G2 is serious