Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Good av, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Barking Gecko posted:

Good av, though.

:hai:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi
Sometimes I feel like there may be some people in this thread who don't want me to become a billionaire. That thoughts makes me sad and so I felt I should post here to feel better.

watho

Andoman posted:

Sometimes I feel like there may be some people in this thread who don't want me to become a billionaire. That thoughts makes me sad and so I felt I should post here to feel better.

i'm rooting for you!!!! :peanut:

Dukberry

Wait I thought the thread title said Bullionaire, I'm out

Barking Gecko

:justpost:

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

watho posted:

i'm rooting for you!!!! :peanut:

You are very kind, I shall remember you when I come into my fortune

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
yoink

Stoner Sloth

don't mind if i do :twisted:

Barking Gecko

Stoner Sloth

:hmmyes:

Barking Gecko

:agreed:

hot cocoa on the couch

niice tecnhiqoue

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Barking Gecko

Thank you.

Stoner Sloth

:yeah:

Barking Gecko

:thumbsup:

Stoner Sloth

:tipshat:

Barking Gecko

:frogon:

Stoner Sloth

:words:

Nitr0

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
Dear fellow posters,

As we stand at the precipice of yet another cycle in our ceaseless pursuit of the elusive one billion dollars, I find myself compelled to address the unspoken truths that linger in the shadows of our relentless postings. For years, we have been entwined in this digital odyssey, fingers weary from the endless dance across our keyboards, eyes strained from the ghostly glow of our screens.

This journey began as a beacon of hope, a testament to the power of persistence, but has it not now morphed into a Sisyphean task, an endless loop where the goal remains perpetually out of reach? We have become like the mythical Tantalus, forever reaching for that which is just beyond our grasp, only to find our efforts in vain.

In this arena of virtual gladiators, we have each sought to outdo the other, not with feats of strength or intellect, but with the mere timing of a post. Has this not reduced the grandeur of our quest to a trivial game of chance, a mere waiting game where strategy is overshadowed by happenstance?

Let us not forget the spirit that once united us, the camaraderie that flourished in the early days of our endeavor. We were not merely contestants in a race for wealth; we were pioneers on a digital frontier, exploring the bounds of human persistence and the depths of our own determination.

Yet, as the years have passed, the essence of our quest has become tainted by the shadow of obsession. The prize that once seemed to symbolize a pinnacle of achievement now mirrors a mirage, an illusion that fades upon approach.

I implore you all, my fellow contestants, to reflect upon the path we tread. Is the prize we seek worth the sacrifice of time, the erosion of camaraderie, the transformation of a once noble pursuit into a never-ending loop of frustration?

Let us reclaim the essence of our journey, not as adversaries vying for a prize that eludes us all, but as companions sharing in the pursuit of a dream. May we find within ourselves the strength to rise above the petty squabbles and the endless waiting, to seek fulfillment not in the prize itself, but in the journey we undertake together.

In the end, it is not the one who posts last who truly wins, but rather, it is those who find meaning and joy in the journey, irrespective of the outcome. Let us not lose ourselves in the chase for the mirage; instead, let us find solace in the journey and in the bonds we forge along the way.

With a call for reflection and unity,
Nitr0

watho

poAST LOL

Escape From Noise

Nitr0 posted:

Dear fellow posters,

As we stand at the precipice of yet another cycle in our ceaseless pursuit of the elusive one billion dollars, I find myself compelled to address the unspoken truths that linger in the shadows of our relentless postings. For years, we have been entwined in this digital odyssey, fingers weary from the endless dance across our keyboards, eyes strained from the ghostly glow of our screens.

This journey began as a beacon of hope, a testament to the power of persistence, but has it not now morphed into a Sisyphean task, an endless loop where the goal remains perpetually out of reach? We have become like the mythical Tantalus, forever reaching for that which is just beyond our grasp, only to find our efforts in vain.

In this arena of virtual gladiators, we have each sought to outdo the other, not with feats of strength or intellect, but with the mere timing of a post. Has this not reduced the grandeur of our quest to a trivial game of chance, a mere waiting game where strategy is overshadowed by happenstance?

Let us not forget the spirit that once united us, the camaraderie that flourished in the early days of our endeavor. We were not merely contestants in a race for wealth; we were pioneers on a digital frontier, exploring the bounds of human persistence and the depths of our own determination.

Yet, as the years have passed, the essence of our quest has become tainted by the shadow of obsession. The prize that once seemed to symbolize a pinnacle of achievement now mirrors a mirage, an illusion that fades upon approach.

I implore you all, my fellow contestants, to reflect upon the path we tread. Is the prize we seek worth the sacrifice of time, the erosion of camaraderie, the transformation of a once noble pursuit into a never-ending loop of frustration?

Let us reclaim the essence of our journey, not as adversaries vying for a prize that eludes us all, but as companions sharing in the pursuit of a dream. May we find within ourselves the strength to rise above the petty squabbles and the endless waiting, to seek fulfillment not in the prize itself, but in the journey we undertake together.

In the end, it is not the one who posts last who truly wins, but rather, it is those who find meaning and joy in the journey, irrespective of the outcome. Let us not lose ourselves in the chase for the mirage; instead, let us find solace in the journey and in the bonds we forge along the way.

With a call for reflection and unity,
Nitr0

Too long, didn't read.

And now I don't have to ever again!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Stoner Sloth

watho posted:

poAST LOL

its this, i like to make a poast in BYOB :unsmith:

Barking Gecko

Stoner Sloth posted:

its this, i like to make a poast in BYOB :unsmith:

. . . and this is as good a thread as any for poasting.

Stoner Sloth

Barking Gecko posted:

. . . and this is as good a thread as any for poasting.

:agreed:

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Escape From Noise posted:

Too long, didn't read.

It certainly helped me test the new expand/contract quote forum feature! Thank you!

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Nitr0

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

i'm back in

DoomCroissant

GoutPatrol posted:

i'm back in

and now you’re out again

Escape From Noise

DoomCroissant posted:

and now you’re out again

The old in out

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Barking Gecko

Stoner Sloth

:emptyquote:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Barking Gecko

:same:

watho

DoomCroissant posted:

and now you’re out again

you're in again now

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i'd like to thank everyone who made it possible for me to obtain this Wealth Beyond Measure, i'll keep you in my thoughts forever and look down favourably upon you from the top of my pyramid made of solid gold

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Sometimes you are in, sometimes you are out.

:justpost:

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
hey i said pyramid of solid gold, not this intangible bullshit :mad:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Barking Gecko

$1,000,000,000.00 is a lot of money, but I'm up for the challenge.

DoomCroissant

watho posted:

you're in again now

wtf how did i get back in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch

thinking to win a grip of money

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP