Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Looks like Mr beast and his target demographic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

It is pretty funny that the corpse president had broken Musk’s brain and eventually Twitter

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

quote:

Few would dispute the fact that Musk was generally better at using Twitter than Joe Biden.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

Joe Biden does not himself use Twitter, which is the best way of using Twitter, so I suppose I am disagreeing.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
getting owned by someone who has no idea theyre owning you or how

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

I would dispute that

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Why are they acting like Biden actually does his own tweets?

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

spacemang_spliff posted:

I would dispute that

wrong, even when he's posting "badly" he's just puppetmastering his enemies, getting them right where he wants them:

quote:

In some ways, my story had already played right into his hands, making him the main character of the day.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
edit: posting badly

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Why are they acting like Biden actually does his own tweets?

Because the alternative is that some intern managed to outtweet Musk and they don't want to hurt him any more than he is.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

If Elon Musk was so good at tweets he wouldn't have had to buy the gosh darn thing

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

lol
https://twitter.com/AmoneyResists/status/1759060272675782839?s=20

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

a.lo posted:

If Elon Musk was so good at tweets he wouldn't have had to buy the gosh darn thing

elon invented tweeting

everything we post is derivative of his artform

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

jesus christ

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

While you were calling 11pm meetings with your engineers, I was studying the blade

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nerd

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
mr beast

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

this is that praxis thing i hear about

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
its posting

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ftw

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

mr binch

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Mr beast politics

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

the MrBeast team is a polycule they kiss between camera takes. Jimmy bottoms to everyone.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/BlakeGa53596725/status/1758882297023996357

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

He's 100% going to stiff Mr Beast at some point and claim he was using bots or something to drive up views. There's no way he can keep giving hundreds of thousands to the guy for posting year old videos.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Billionaire is pleading with a millionaire to keep posting vids

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

a.lo posted:

Billionaire is pleading with a millionaire to keep posting vids

pretty soon you're gonna have that backwards as far as who the millionaire and billionaire is

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Stefan Prodan posted:

pretty soon you're gonna have that backwards as far as who the millionaire and billionaire is

Unlike musk trump, elon is legitimately a billionaire, even if it's all in incredibly overpriced stock, and made despite being always the stupidest person in the room.

Edit: Just noticed I'm an idiot.

dr_rat has issued a correction as of 03:52 on Feb 19, 2024

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

dr_rat posted:

Unlike musk elon is legitimately a billionaire, even if it's all in incredibly overpriced stock, and made despite being always the stupidest person in the room.

and unfortunately the way wealth works musk will probably never not be a billionaire. maybe there's a scenario where he over-leverages everything and gets margin called on tesla stock, but more realistically even if tesla comes down to 1-10% of its current value as appropriate he's still a petty billionaire even if he's not in contention for richest person in the world.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Seems like other than the occasional racist tweet, the fountain of Musk doing extremely stupid poo poo has run dry. Either someone got through to him and told him to cut down the dumbfuckery or there simply isn't anything more for him to gently caress up. So in the end, he's ftw.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

mcbexx posted:

Seems like other than the occasional racist tweet, the fountain of Musk doing extremely stupid poo poo has run dry. Either someone got through to him and told him to cut down the dumbfuckery or there simply isn't anything more for him to gently caress up. So in the end, he's ftw.

he's winning

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

mr. beast is woke if he says elon doesn't pay him lots of money

door.jar
Mar 17, 2010
Any idea why in the last 24 hours every single ad on Twitter is now some variation on mushrooms on feet? There appear to be infinite different ads all featuring feet (some photos, some AI, some cartoon-y), mushrooms (realistic foot fungus, literal mushrooms growing out of the nail bed, just gross toes) and ways of making them go away (lemons, green liquid, good vibes). I've seen others pointing out the sudden switch to these ads and while the previous ads were terrible, these are just the worst.

Are people paying money to show me all these feet? This is literally the opposite of what I was told happens on the internet.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
it is weird that twitter seems to only show me one ad at a time also, although I will admit it's not mushrooms and feet for me

right now it's hammering me with the fact that fanduel is coming to my state

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
The X platform is performing better than ever

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

the milk machine posted:

so you agree that Matt Taibbi sucks as much as the wapo and nyt, good

Twitter is analogous to these lamestream media examples here

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Weka posted:

Twitter is analogous to these lamestream media examples here

!

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

cyber truck hack: want to roll coal in your cybertruck by elon musk? pierce one of the convenient pods lining the body of your cybertruck by elon musk to emit a righteous black cloud and fun/flirty sparks.

you don't have to be woke to be green

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

door.jar posted:

Any idea why in the last 24 hours every single ad on Twitter is now some variation on mushrooms on feet? There appear to be infinite different ads all featuring feet (some photos, some AI, some cartoon-y), mushrooms (realistic foot fungus, literal mushrooms growing out of the nail bed, just gross toes) and ways of making them go away (lemons, green liquid, good vibes). I've seen others pointing out the sudden switch to these ads and while the previous ads were terrible, these are just the worst.

Are people paying money to show me all these feet? This is literally the opposite of what I was told happens on the internet.

musk is using grokgpt to fake posts, ads, and ad clicks :tinfoil: