Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

just take a shower after you poo poo, it solves all the issues of toilet paper overuse and irritation, and you don't walk around with poo poo crumbles in your pants.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

You can install a water sprayer in your toilet called a "Bidd it"

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

how does he know i use lava soap on my rear end in a top hat????????????

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

All of that dude's thumbnails own. I'm here for it, people out there need to be kind to their assholes.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Nobody Interesting posted:

All of that dude's thumbnails own. I'm here for it, people out there need to be kind to their assholes.

https://www.youtube.com/@yourfriendlyproctologist/videos

Never skip sphincter day

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzJqfQX9ixk

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

If Dagoth Ur doesn't immediately tell Tucker to shut the gently caress up and then spend 30 minutes insulting him with newer and more exotic vulgarities, then this video is a failure.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
He's right, I did not click on the video

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

nine-gear crow posted:

If Dagoth Ur doesn't immediately tell Tucker to shut the gently caress up and then spend 30 minutes insulting him with newer and more exotic vulgarities, then this video is a failure.

Dagoth Ur would fit right in with his world views of a pure Dunmer society

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

This might be about how incels in Korea are so hardcore that they’re somehow pressuring gacha game companies to remove any dumb little thing that offends them.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

in particular they've decided that this 🤏 gesture is an insult to their penis size so any time an artist accidentally draws a thumb and finger too close together the incels go ballistic and get them fired

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

repiv posted:

in particular they've decided that this 🤏 gesture is an insult to their penis size so any time an artist accidentally draws a thumb and finger too close together the incels go ballistic and get them fired

I feel the same way when characters T pose.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

what

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This is why I only simp for purehearted Tifa. You want catch me courting Aerith in the skibidi ohio backrooms.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

repiv posted:

Seems like the perfect revenge for them turning the OK sign 👌 into a "we're Nazis, tee hee" secret clubhouse code. So lol

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

nine-gear crow posted:

Seems like the perfect revenge for them turning the OK sign 👌 into a "we're Nazis, tee hee" secret clubhouse code. So lol

Neither of these two things have anything to do with each other :geno: Also it genuinely sucks rear end that these Korean companies are so pathetic that they pay attention to these loosers instead of ignoring them like everyone else.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Anyways in actual content:

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
I had seen the first part, but this thread reminded me to check and the second part is amazing. I knew about the incredibly low birth rate in SK but I didn't know how bleak it is for young people over there (not excusing the insane misogyny though.)
Very much a pro watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Im4YAMWK74

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woB0eecbf6A

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Mostly owns except that's a Cthulu Aquila

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Livo
Dec 31, 2023

repiv posted:

The artists should switch to using a little finger to represent penis size, like this old NSW government anti-speeding ad.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

reminds me of kent state gun girl

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

strange

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

what you call PTSD, i call R&R

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

He's still doing these videos, he's currently doing a series called "Eating raw chicken every day until I get a tummy ache"