Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

knee haw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

New Chat Pile album looking good.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Anybody else irrationally angry that "yee" means "go left" but it's on the right leg and vice-versa? If you had to get that tattoo, get it on the back of the leg so it lines up properly!

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

wheatpuppy posted:

Anybody else irrationally angry that "yee" means "go left" but it's on the right leg and vice-versa? If you had to get that tattoo, get it on the back of the leg so it lines up properly!

no because the Venn diagram of "people who give a poo poo about the actual cowboy lingo behind 1940s Hollywood bullshit" and "people who will see that tattoo and not get the joke" is literally just you

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!
Lol I had no idea that yeehaw was anything but an exclamation

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

venus de lmao posted:

no because the Venn diagram of "people who give a poo poo about the actual cowboy lingo behind 1940s Hollywood bullshit" and "people who will see that tattoo and not get the joke" is literally just you

:(

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Ulthar posted:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Ulthar posted:

technically it's not, because the actual 19th century cowboy word is gee and "yeehaw" isn't something actual cowboys said, it was invented by Hollywood

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

venus de lmao posted:

technically it's not, because the actual 19th century cowboy word is gee and "yeehaw" isn't something actual cowboys said, it was invented by Hollywood

Yeah, "yeehaw" is a nonsense phrase, but "yee/gee" and "haw" honestly are still used to direct draft animals, or at least were in the not-that-distant past. Source: my grandfather and a neighbor owned and showed draft horses so as a kid I spent a lot of time around grizzled dudes grunting "ee" and "aw" at giant bored horses. The actual consonants tended to disappear.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Oh poo poo, so that’s why when I’m riding my horse and I start yelling yee haw it walks in a zigzag pattern.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

CzarChasm posted:

What's with the grey smudge? I mean, it's not being censored out of good taste, because of the rest of the picture. And it's not because of identification, because I bet "Guy with giant Nazi Trump tattoo" while > 1 is still pretty easy to narrow down. Unless it's a tattoo that says "How's my driving?" and his own cell number underneath.

i think it might just be mud, its also on his neck above

Scratch Monkey posted:

And yet the tattoos aren’t the worst part of this

https://www.reddit.com/r/CringeTikToks/s/UxhVhe1Uuh

lol live your best life chica but

quote:

She will always remind me of that episode of Family Guy when Meg comes home from jail. 😂

https://www.reddit.com/r/crappymusic/comments/184d79k/ominous_darth_is_a_comically_bad_singer/

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Lmao

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

:hmmyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccEEGv4Xc5o

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

venus de lmao posted:

that would be an Euler diagram tyvm.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

CommonShore posted:

Before today I don't think I'd seen anyone point this out outside of Reddit.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

CommonShore posted:

Strong move, friend.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
drat my knees are hosed up from years of sports injuries but they don't look anything like that holy poo poo

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Mx. posted:

Even if you did that it shouldn't look like that

Its a combo of very overworked skin and also not taking proper care of it, then letting it dry. underneath that scabbing is a hot & wet environment. it's going to be a fery hosed up image once its fully healed.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Its a combo of very overworked skin and also not taking proper care of it, then letting it dry. underneath that scabbing is a hot & wet environment. it's going to be a fery hosed up image once its fully healed.

Huh what tattoo was this?

*clicks quote*

Oh oh god I forgot aaaaaaaaa

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Shoehead posted:

Huh what tattoo was this?

*clicks quote*

Oh oh god I forgot aaaaaaaaa

lol

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

jfc

Lord Rupert
Dec 28, 2007

Neither seen, nor heard
Whole lot going on there, but drat a wide mouth orange man next to your junk. Whatever keeps you in comfort, I guess.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Digging the irony of him finding someone who's actually really good at doing portrait/shading work in tattoo form, funnier that way somehow.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Takes No Damage posted:

Digging the irony of him finding someone who's actually really good at doing portrait/shading work in tattoo form, funnier that way somehow.

thats the wildest part

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

:lmao: why

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

dogs bollocks dog

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I laughed, therefore I approve.

Still the correct thread though.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

definitely took me by surprise enough to make me chuckle out loud

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I rear endume that it’s honouring some sort of in-joke, but yeah I snorted loudly enough that my wife asked to see it, and then she did the same thing

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

tasteless, yes. great, also yes

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
That is one of the funniest tattoos I've ever seen

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Lmao

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The second face must be a chocolate lab.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Knormal posted:

:laffo:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Knormal posted:

Eh

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Shut it down folks, we have a winner.

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Red Hot Chili Pooper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

No ring.