Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

uninterrupted posted:

[ROGER]
Hey! Hey! All right! Right now, every Sunday pundit and poli-sci major is treating this brokered convention like it's a big-titted college gymnast whose daddy fսckеd with her just enough that she'll do some dirty poo poo, but she can still cսm.

[SELINA]
Hittin' a little close to home there, Roger, minus the big-titted part.

[GARY]
We've never had a complaint, have we?

[ROGER]
But if we don't pillow-smother this sad grandma of a convention lickity-fuckin'-split, we are gonna wind up with four more years of Montez clogging up the White House plumbing with tampons.

West Wing dialogue is so weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

insane clown pussy posted:

which part of hamilton was this

Schuyler defeated

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

PhilippAchtel posted:

There's a reason why these types loving LOVED Dennis Miller.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

PhilippAchtel posted:

I read that as Roger from American Dad and I'm still kinda shocked it's not

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

gradenko_2000 posted:

Punished Turtle how much more of the play do you have to go before the gimmick runs its course

Putting this non-singalong content in spoilers because I want people to be able to look at my post history to be able catch up with where we are in the musical no matter where they join in on, but we are about 21 percent of the way to intermission. Thanks for all the feedback and support, everyone it means a lot to me and Lin Eminem. Now on with the show!

[FULL COMPANY]
Look around, look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now!
History is happening in Manhattan and we just happen to be

[ALL WOMEN]
In the greatest city in the world

[ALL MEN]
In the greatest city—

[COMPANY]
In the greatest city in the world!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Punished turtle has to keep posting clips until they finish the entire play

Not sure if that's a punishment for them or us though

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Nichael posted:

thank you, but admittedly I'm a sicko and I enjoy this poo poo

that's a good sign of integrity and character

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Intermission can't come fast enough!

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/GlennLuk/status/1757295846474105207

hyperloop brainguy: earth is bumpy hence hsr will fail if hyperloop has failed

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
i guess it takes mystic oriental sorcery to get hsr to work, so the yakubians might as well not try

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
this is a great thread but i cant read it too much because its literally unhealthy for my body

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Punished Turtle posted:

[FULL COMPANY]
Look around, look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now!
History is happening in Manhattan and we just happen to be

[ALL WOMEN]
In the greatest city in the world

[ALL MEN]
In the greatest city—

[COMPANY]
In the greatest city in the world!

Hell yes. New Yawk, baby! Love da Mets!

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

spacemang_spliff posted:

Punished turtle has to keep posting clips until they finish the entire play

Not sure if that's a punishment for them or us though

I appreciate Punished Turtle’s Hamilton posting because it reminds me how bad that show is and how much I never want to see it again

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

lmfao

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
natural selection is when America nukes you

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Canadians are the Amaleks of America

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

... only because we already all but wiped out the original inhabitants of this continent and need a new people to wipe out

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Cerebral Bore posted:

if you run for office in burgerland you have not fully accepted that america is an irredeemable demon cracker country, which indicates a higher than baseline level of brainworms

Mayor mccheese runs unopposed every year in burger land

It’s a de facto one party state but minor parties which represent various tendencies are included in an asymmetrical coalition in order to neutralize any ideological traction they could gain and to sheepdog their fellow travelers into a more orthodox orientation, for example, including the hamburglar appeases anarchists and routes them toward a more three dimensional conception of law and order. folding the leadership of the police officers union (officer Big Mac) into the political bureau also neutralizes a potential vector for the development of a parallel center of power. The fry kids and McNugget buddies are welcome to join the youth wing of any sanctioned political party

The utility of the grimace is self evident

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

The existence of McDonaldland, while the various food products exist to be consumed by the system, directly contradicts the mantra of "Representation matters"

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Birdie is a class and race traitor

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Officer Big Mac, arms smeared with ketchup, will peel the pickles from your patty if you end up in one of his famous grill sessions

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The McDonald's has fallen thread is leaking

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

uninterrupted posted:

[ROGER]
Hey! Hey! All right! Right now, every Sunday pundit and poli-sci major is treating this brokered convention like it's a big-titted college gymnast whose daddy fսckеd with her just enough that she'll do some dirty poo poo, but she can still cսm.

[SELINA]
Hittin' a little close to home there, Roger, minus the big-titted part.

[GARY]
We've never had a complaint, have we?

[ROGER]
But if we don't pillow-smother this sad grandma of a convention lickity-fuckin'-split, we are gonna wind up with four more years of Montez clogging up the White House plumbing with tampons.

Thought this was a Hamilton post for a second.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

This is by no means a great measure, but the instagrams of people on Broadway who were all in with the Biden-Harris stuff in 2020, to the point of it being extremely cringey, are dead silent on this year's election.

I don't know if you remember how Broadway was about the 2020 election and covid, but, being the most high profile theatre kids in the world, it was super visible. That makes the absence of anything at all pretty noteworthy imo.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

This is by no means a great measure, but the instagrams of people on Broadway who were all in with the Biden-Harris stuff in 2020, to the point of it being extremely cringey, are dead silent on this year's election.

I don't know if you remember how Broadway was about the 2020 election and covid, but, being the most high profile theatre kids in the world, it was super visible. That makes the absence of anything at all pretty noteworthy imo.

I don't know if this is good or bad for Biden.

Like I guess good that there won't be a bunch of cringe endorsement videos but bad that's probably because no one wants to go through the effort for him?

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

PhilippAchtel posted:

The existence of McDonaldland, while the various food products exist to be consumed by the system, directly contradicts the mantra of "Representation matters"

except for uncle o'grimacey, who was a commando in the real ira

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

do...do the succers really believe russia has an EMP satellite ready to deploy???

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I believe it has been determined to be a classified technology related to unidentified anomalous phenomena.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I believe it has been determined to be a classified technology related to unidentified anomalous phenomena.

holy poo poo, the aliens are russian????

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Lib and let die posted:

holy poo poo, the aliens are russian????

Watch Biden start an intergalactic war.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Lib and let die posted:

do...do the succers really believe russia has an EMP satellite ready to deploy???

it’s been ready to deploy since 1995, did you not see the documentary Goldeneye

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Lib and let die posted:

they do, despte the facts

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

if they're gonna lie and make up threats, it should be something cool like gundams

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/jonathanallen44/status/1758952361693733171?s=20

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

The Democrats killing #MeToo to elect Joe Biden, and then rushing to bring it back for the sake of Israel is very funny, ngl.

But considering they have just unsealed more testimony by Virginia Giuffre that Bill Clinton was involved with Epstein, Hillary should not be setting herself up as the believer of all women.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

It really was an impressive propaganda win along with the 40 beheaded babies BS that everyone just believes this poo poo happened and can't be talked out of it with facts.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Nichael posted:

I hate people extending these stupid courtesies to the murder brigade. I get that it's very difficult in the moment to balk social conventions like that (probably because the protesters are actual empathetic individuals), but it ultimately just normalizes the bullshit of the ruling class.

you should do the go to shake hands, but slivk your hair back at the last second.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/kthalps/status/1759274594068763035

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/SashoTodorov1/status/1759285493076775396

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/BarackObama/status/1758655409957536148?s=20

quote:

Aleksey Navalny was a fearless advocate for his beliefs who died unbroken by the tyranny he opposed. He fought corruption, inspired millions and never wavered in his insistence on free expression, the rule of law, and a Russia that is accountable to the people and not a dictator. He died in unyielding defense of his vision of a better future for his country - a vision, and a courageous example, that will never die.