Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Alternatively: hello Richard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Butterfly Valley posted:

It's pissing into the wind but I seem to have developed a habit lately of telling people when they share obviously AI generated poo poo thinking it's real, like loads of content on Instagram with cosy looking cabins or interior decor that is all fake as gently caress but an easy way to farm clicks apparently

I spent a month on Craigslist toward the end of last year looking for a new apartment. In that month I saw about half a dozen AI generated apartment interiors. That on top of the rest of the traditional scammers out there.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

Alternatively: hello Richard!

IIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttt yyyyyyyyyyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr sooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllll
*dog pissing on TV*

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I'm glad I'm not the only one who immediately went to Aphex Twin

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Live action Silent Hill 2 movie looking good.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

this is why they had the falling out

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Lt. Cock posted:

I spent a month on Craigslist toward the end of last year looking for a new apartment. In that month I saw about half a dozen AI generated apartment interiors. That on top of the rest of the traditional scammers out there.

Realtors are now staging apartments digitally, on top of the deceptive wide lens photos and other shenanigans. Is that what you're referring to?

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ah, I miss the days when livestock was happy to be sliced open for your eating pleasure, perhaps even doing it to themselves to save you the trouble

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Trick question, it’s already sliced

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Captain Hygiene posted:

Ah, I miss the days when livestock was happy to be sliced open for your eating pleasure, perhaps even doing it to themselves to save you the trouble

nobody wants to work anymore

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

can i count the toothbrush as a shiv in my rankings?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Facebook Aunt posted:

It does not. The tricky bit about a colonsocopy isn't the 6 feet of pipe they shove up there, it's the gallon of poison you have to drink first.

6 feet? Your doc's been lying up your butt

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Slicey needs a dip in boiling water first so we can get the skin and hair off easier.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Waffle! posted:

Long live the new hyperflesh!

:blessed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfQe1TZOImQ&t=8s

Lyrics go really well with this:

I Miss Snausages
Mar 8, 2005
Volvorific!
I don't have a picture, but at work there was a woman who I was cutting keys for that was so dirty two or 3 small moths crawled from within her clothing and flew off. *Just meth things*

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

The curse is Mr Brainwash being in that list.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I Miss Snausages posted:

I don't have a picture, but at work there was a woman who I was cutting keys for that was so dirty two or 3 small moths crawled from within her clothing and flew off. *Just meth things*

Mothamphetamines: not even once

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Realtors are now staging apartments digitally, on top of the deceptive wide lens photos and other shenanigans. Is that what you're referring to?

It certainly could be. The ones I'm thinking of had that AI uncanny valley effect of looking way too clean and perfect.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

I Miss Snausages posted:

I hope that the keys you helped with enable them to access safe and stable housing

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Captain Hygiene posted:

Mothamphetamines: not even once

meth and moth : light bulbs forever

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Surprised we don't have a city-killing giant monster called Methra

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I looked for more info, and the original image from 1919 is even more disturbing

There's also a lot of "slicey the pig" merchandise?

Edit:
This is one I drive past

Thesaurus fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Feb 19, 2024

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Thesaurus posted:

I looked for more info, and the original image from 1919 is even more disturbing

There's also a lot of "slicey the pig" merchandise?

Edit:
This is one I drive past

lmfao

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Thesaurus posted:

Edit:
This is one I drive past

Gettin' ready to eat that rear end :yum:

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
Lol, I have a Slicey the Pig dashboard wobbler in my office. Archie McPhee used to sell them.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

He's a little too happy to be dispatching his brethren

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Thesaurus posted:

We should go back to the days when we let pigs commit seppuku

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

davidspackage posted:

We should go back to the days when we let pigs commit seporku

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

davidspackage posted:

Police don't deserve that much consideration, they should be made to use the more vulgar term of hara kiri or 'belly cutting' :mrapig:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Hograkiri

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cartoon Man posted:

That cat video has nothing on the jolly pumpkin farmer.

https://i.imgur.com/c4LWjge.mp4

"Hit it Joe!"
"Hit what??"
"THE SUN PUMPKIN!"

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

davidspackage posted:

I agree

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
trying to work out a seppigku joke, wish me luck

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
*australianishly* seppo k.o.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/JFtu14E.mp4

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

What plays in my head when I watch this:
http://www.sndup.net/cztj

E:https://i.imgur.com/rBs6NsW.mp4

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Feb 19, 2024

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

PainterofCrap posted:

He's a little too happy to be dispatching his brethren

That's the butcher wearing a pig-skin suit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Crab Dad posted:

That's the butcher wearing a pig-skin suit.

It rubs the dryrub on its skin or else it gets the hose again.