Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Worf posted:

did the forced creampie thing really happen

They squeezed his balls like a miser trying to get the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Mozi posted:

truth detected

The True Detective was the poster within

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

Worf posted:

did the forced creampie thing really happen

I didn’t see the 2nd one because I stopped watching, but the 1st one was the only good scene that I remember; Navarro snu-sun’d the bar owner.

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
Watching this show - the spirit is willing, but the content is disappoint and bad

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Crystal Thenis posted:

S2 owns over this.

idk who thought a ex-fighter with CTE would be strong enough to carry a season, or how to make a murder mystery that takes no interest in the mystery, but that ending of ep5 is the worst.

Plenty of reasons to criticize S4, but Kali ain’t one of them

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Her stupid piercings are worth complaining about.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Mozi posted:

the final ep they finally get to night country but it turns out to be Knight Country instead and there's a bunch of people in armor on horses riding around alaska

So you’re saying this is actually Westworld?

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo

Flowers for QAnon posted:

she is a terrible actress and putting her across from a great one makes it even worst

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Crystal Thenis posted:

she is a terrible actress and putting her across from a great one makes it even worst

cool, reported

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol this is their first role outside of being a professional boxer?

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo

KoRMaK posted:

lol this is their first role outside of being a professional boxer?

third credit lol.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm11140905/

(and it’s not her fault Jodie foster is still an amazing actress even with the wonky script, pacing and general nature of season 4)

Crystal Thenis fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Feb 18, 2024

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

thats pretty crazy that your third credit ever is with jodie foster on an HBO show tbh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

thought she was fine in the 3 or 4 eps i saw, the writing absolutely sucks and no actor can make it work. seeing jodie foster, john hawkes and christopher eccleston in this absolute poo poo is painful

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

you guys are just haters

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Smugworth posted:

you guys are just haters

obvious male haters

(OMHs)

pls go rate my post a 5

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Smugworth posted:

you guys are just haters

That is correct. Because it’s bad.

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
at least some nepo babies work their way up with smaller roles

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
She's a bit hit or miss for me in this series. Her reaction at the rehab-type place to her sister being allowed to leave was a bit ham-fisted. Especially given she'd just found out her sister had died.

Foster and Ecclestone together are fantastic.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

How do those cheek piercings work?

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

They work great, people don't want to hit you in the face because it might mess up their knuckles or toes. And sometimes it makes you hiss like a sssssnayke because you don't want to open your jaw too wide and break a tooth on them.

Also they are highly erotic, it's like having nipples on your face but better, so if you want to make some hot sexxor in a cold climate you don't even have to take your top off.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

covidstomper58 posted:

They work great, people don't want to hit you in the face because it might mess up their knuckles or toes.

Except anyone who has ever been in a real fight.

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
buckyballs

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

watch monsieur spade instead

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I just wish kntfkr hadn't have gotten himself perma'ed so I could hear him eat his words after this episode. Definitely top 3 season

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
Did they really go "some mysteries will never be solved" to like 2 huge questions or did I miss something

This was just awful. So so awful

Like spinkles of interesting but overall bleh

Saganlives
Jul 6, 2005

Series was bad, p much every aspect was shoddy and fumbled and the craftsmanship especially was janky as gently caress. The kid shooting his dad was the best and most interesting part, and they didn't bother do to anything with it.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

They did something with it, Peter went to Marnie and got her to go out in a blizzard to the featureless ice lake in the middle of the night to dig through the one thin spot that only had six inches of ice to do something with it.

pig labeled 3
Jan 3, 2007
But who threw back the orange??

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

pig labeled 3 posted:

But who threw back the orange??

The one eyed bear, she doesn't like oranges, since they are rare there.

Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

Ozzy Osbourne simply duplicated the event.

A hubcap is a flat circle :shepicide:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Well, that was the worst season of television I’ve ever watched all the way through. I mean, I really, really hated it. I’m pretty sure I’d get banned if I said what I really felt about it. Why did I torture myself by watching this garbage? Hated every character, but I hated the scientists the least, who I’m pretty sure are not intended to be likable, so the writers definitely did something wrong.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Poo detective season bore

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

well I guess whenever I’m in a bad mood I can always remember Cleaning Lady Seal Team Six and have a good chuckle

edit: wait if everybody knew the station was drilling for the microbe, then why were they hiding the drilling under a secret hatch?

jesus christ what a shitshow

Argyle fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Feb 19, 2024

Saganlives
Jul 6, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Well, that was the worst season of television I’ve ever watched all the way through. I mean, I really, really hated it. I’m pretty sure I’d get banned if I said what I really felt about it. Why did I torture myself by watching this garbage? Hated every character, but I hated the scientists the least, who I’m pretty sure are not intended to be likable, so the writers definitely did something wrong.

For myself, I like to hate on poo poo from a position of knowledge. And this was poo poo, and I hated it.

(I'm also a masochist)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

dogshit show. td s1 stays winning

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Argyle posted:

jesus christ what a shitbowl

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I think Night Country Season 2 will have some other unsolved mysteries to explore. Like TuttleIndustries funding the Adrenochrome drilling operations.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

God this show was dumb as poo poo. Good for you if you liked it and all but sorry about your taste or lack thereof.

To be fair I kinda liked the twist but that's about it.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Pollution makes science go faster.

"By a factor of 100."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

We can help millions of people! But first we have give the nearby town turbo-cancer. It's a real trolley problem.

Also, lets share a little murder together. Whats one more for the pile eh?

ok now that all thats done let me get back to my Instagram sandwich tutorial