Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Smugworth posted:

*is an influencer so the truck is a giant write-off*

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8K8xFRk/

guy with oversized truck: "wow, he's one of the good ones. I still wouldn't let him date my daughter or anything but I guess maybe he could date my ex wife's daughter when she gets a little older"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

*spends hours washing and polishing chrome undercarriage accents*

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

*drives v6 all white f150 for parts delivery job, gets visibly upset when people refer to it as “your truck “*

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
The seasons change. The dark, slow days of winter pass and as they grow brighter and warmer my supercab begins to engorge and swell. Soon I will rise from my hibernal slumbers fully, grandly tumescent, with an enormous supercab ready for the mating battles of spring, trailing my useless, vestigial bed behind me like an afterthought

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

saving space by parking my older, smaller truck on my newer, larger truck #lifehack

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

A lot of people really need these trucks. Farmers, contractors, construction workers. *pulls into employee of the month spot at blowjob factory*

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Wall Balls posted:

saving space by parking my older, smaller truck on my newer, larger truck #lifehack

We call my wife’s Kia her pocketbook. She drives it up our ramp right into the bed of my dually. I know, I know. I’m on her to sell it.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gMd9XZJyg

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

This here is my emotional support truck, I don’t actually use it for hauling but if you’re a friend and you ask me to help you move something with it I’m gonna get indignant and pissy at you

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Moon Monster posted:

A lot of people really need these trucks. Farmers, contractors, construction workers. *pulls into employee of the month spot at blowjob factory*

Hey rear end in a top hat that's my parking spot

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Cassette Moodcore posted:

This here is my emotional support truck, I don’t actually use it for hauling but if you’re a friend and you ask me to help you move something with it I’m gonna get indignant and pissy at you

friends dont ask friends to help them move things

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*films selfie video in truck in rap-around shades explaining why "black lives matter" is necessary rather than "all lives matter"*

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Punisher skull bumper sticker in Italian flag colours

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

I can't believe traffic keeps getting worse, and parking is so hard to find now. Every time I get a new truck, it's like they narrow the streets and shrink the parking spaces! I'm getting real sick of people from these cities forcing their way of life on me. I'm always stuck behind a bus or waiting for someone to cross the street, just get rid of all that crap and traffic is fixed. Get a car, loser!

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
They whole reason I drive an oversize phallus analog is so that people will get out of my way when I want to travel at an unsafe speed. Why won't these other drivers get my message? Do I need to tailgate harder?

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Born on a mountain, raised in a cave. Truckin and fuckin are all that I crave.

Oh god please it’s been years, my wife looks at me with pure disgust. I’m so unhappy.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
gently caress gotta buy gas

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*rides an electric scooter anywhere requiring walking due to bad knees and hips*

Wish I could take the truck! *Honks horn*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*Blasts some Nugent

021824_2
Feb 19, 2024
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Feb 19, 2024

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Hey I know you gave me exact instructions not to go up a particular marked road because there’s nowhere to turn around but my GPS sent me up there so I did it anyway lol

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI_Jl5WFQkA

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
putting my 2 tone black American flag decal on the rear side window next to my WE THE PEOPLE decal, just under the RESPECT BLUE COLLAR sticker
I loving hate unions

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Sarah Cenia posted:

putting my 2 tone black American flag decal on the rear side window next to my WE THE PEOPLE decal, just under the RESPECT BLUE COLLAR sticker
I loving hate unions

cop unions are exempt ofc, because the job is hard enough without letting libs get in the way of police work

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
really love the driving comfort of my big truck :3:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*pays for two parking spots so he can park in the middle of them more easily than trying to fit into one*

*doesn't get mad at all the mean notes and keyed scratches from people who don't know that he's paying for both spots*

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

a law where the size of your truck had to be correlated to your height*genital size (T=HC)

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Can't believe how hosed the economy is, a guy like me can barely survive right now.

*drives my giant truck 30 miles out of the way because gas is 3 cents cheaper in a different county*

Hey you think they got a Calvin sticker where he's peeing on Bin Laden?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Worf posted:

a law where the size of your truck had to be correlated to your height*genital size (T=HC)

Inversely correlated.

*pushes up glasses

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

redshirt posted:

Inversely correlated.

*pushes up glasses

Ah so that's why I drive a Vespa 400. :smuggo:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i use one rollerskate

its missing a wheel

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

lol at 3:30 he starts vaping

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Commuting to church with .5 mpg.
Parking on top of the old ladies' cars at the front door.
Get smashed on wine and drive home drunk.
The cops try to pit me but just get crunched up under the giant wheels.

Life is good.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

Commuting to church with .5 mpg.
Parking on top of the old ladies' cars at the front door.
Get smashed on wine and drive home drunk.
The cops try to pit me but just get crunched up under the giant wheels.

Life is good.

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009
Getting repeatedly flashed by every oncoming car's high beams because they think mine are on but actually LED lighting is just an arms race to cause as much light pollution as possible and i have no control over this please stop hating me :smith:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Mudlark posted:

Getting repeatedly flashed by every oncoming car's high beams because they think mine are on but actually LED lighting is just an arms race to cause as much light pollution as possible and i have no control over this please stop hating me :smith:

you gotta lift the truck higher, get bigger tires, and tint the front windshield

then drive with your light bar on at all times because you cant see poo poo

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Mudlark posted:

I had a rented Impala once that every other car did this to and it was so aggravating

My vehicle now is taller and also has the LED lighting but I think they figured how to angle them better overtime because I've never got the "turn your brights off" flash when they aren't on in this one

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Yeah of course my truck has to be this big! How else am I gonna run over the landscaping trying to pull out of the grocery store parking lot?

*super swampers totally obliterate some petunias that definitely had it coming*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*thoughtfully hangs a pair of truck ovariez next to the truck nutz to be inclusive of all reproductive organs*