Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Lamuella posted:

His knees still work because he doesn't know what ligaments are.

I've seen his matches lately, no they don't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Kenny gonna put Kota in a medically induced coma till he heals.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yeah Kota's was relatively injury free before his shoulder injury for the style he wrestled but boy howdy did it all of that come back with interest once he was hurt

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Glass Punkbull 141 posted:

Kenny gonna put Kota in a medically induced coma till he heals.

gonna have to tranq dart him like a loose zoo animal

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

In 2020 Ibushi revealed that he had devised a way to extend his days beyond 24 hours to 25 hours. Clearly Ibushi is letting us know that he has continued to hone this technique and so far extended one Kota Ibushi day to 96 hours.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

This is not a favourable comparison.

But Kota Ibushi reminds me sometimes of Micheal Owen.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

Does he constantly disappoint England?

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

just rust posted:

In 2020 Ibushi revealed that he had devised a way to extend his days beyond 24 hours to 25 hours. Clearly Ibushi is letting us know that he has continued to hone this technique and so far extended one Kota Ibushi day to 96 hours.

Ibushi must have been in the US during the fall back time change and thought "I did this"

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I can see it

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Owen was washed by the time he turned 25. Ibushi was at a consistently high level until 2020

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Ibushi had his Dorian Grey painting hidden under a print of Dogs Playing Poker, but that drat Ben Affleck found it and gave it to Anna Kendrick. :argh:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Paying2Lurk posted:

Ibushi had his Dorian Grey painting hidden under a print of Dogs Playing Poker, but that drat Ben Affleck found it and gave it to Anna Kendrick. :argh:

GOATED movie before dynamite posting

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
When Tony Khan comes up with and executes a Brawl for All the maybe he could match Russo's achievements.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Mr. Squishy posted:

When Tony Khan comes up with and executes a Brawl for All the maybe he could match Russo's achievements.

who wants to tell him?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Even BackupHangman is dunking on HHH.

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/1758972003577397735

https://twitter.com/BackupHangman/status/1758997795728417279

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

he's right

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Lmao

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

#StephanieKnewAboutTheDrawing

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Jesus gently caress. https://x.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1759033131179405627?s=20

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Satire is dead. How the gently caress is this a real thing that actually happened in this sequence. gently caress's sake.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Angry_Ed posted:

Satire is dead. How the gently caress is this a real thing that actually happened in this sequence. gently caress's sake.

Are you sure SRS isn't making a joke?

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Squishy posted:

Honestly given how absolutely messed up everything has been recently, it didn't cross my mind. So, that's on me.

Angry_Ed fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Feb 18, 2024

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Mr. Squishy posted:

Doesn't seem to be https://x.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1759103180317544463?s=20

Nor does the promotion in question

https://x.com/WeAreTheDynasty/status/1754549331850355158?s=20

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
lol nuke that promotion from orbit

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Barry Bluejeans posted:

lol nuke that promotion from orbit

No, you see, they’re good actually

https://twitter.com/WeAreTheDynasty/status/1759207982636695627

(let them burn)

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

couldn't you take a second chance on someone that didn't get the break they deserved instead of a sex pest like Dream?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Their description is "Bringing family friendly entertainment to the New York's Capital Region and beyond since 2013." :cripes:

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Ganso Bomb posted:

No, you see, they’re good actually

https://twitter.com/WeAreTheDynasty/status/1759207982636695627

(let them burn)

Big yikeseroonie

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
https://twitter.com/FutureMeltzer/status/1759126874763206837

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

im always texting about lucha

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/ByronSaxton/status/1759640471075496215

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Very cool thank you Byron!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

👀👀👀👀

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Can't wait to see what Triple H is going to give us for President #47 tonight on Raw, let mans cook his infinity gauntlet that will HIT LIKE CRACK 🔥🔥🔥 👀

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Politics...
Has more than one royal family

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Dollah did a Twitter Space and he remains the most interesting wrestler.

quote:

Denies that Triple H wanted Swerve back.

Says that John Cone was told to call Hit Row. John didn’t know Swerve was in AEW, which is why Swerve got a call. (Ibou is adamant the call was intentional and Triple H was looking around to know how long the deals were)
Swerve has a 5 year deal with AEW. “Paul Levesque knows he had a 5 year deal”
Says people didn’t gently caress with Swerve’s music until Nana was dancing to it. “Nothing about the music changed in two years” (A little funny because it actually did get a remix)

Swerve and him are not best friends but would make money with him, has no issues with him.

On the main roster, Dolla was meant to be the singles star. Swerve was not. Swerve was meant to be in a tag team.

says Triple H and Stephanie are not divorced

Talked to Triple H last week. Meltzer’s report of him having enemies is right, and it wasn’t about Triple H, Heyman, Michael Cole, Hayes, “do the math”

Regal was at smackdown right after leaving AEW. At least by Christmas.

Adam Pearce and Michael Hayes are funniest people at Gorilla

“Kayla Braxton is badder in person than Cathy Kelly” (my own note: not a great thing to talk about)

Backstage, if you aren’t Randy Orton or Sheamus, your main objective is not getting fired

Hit Row were the first rap group to not get promo time

99% of wrestlers couldn’t beat him in a real fight so doing jobs is fine

LA Knight got 2 million views in 24 hours with hit row, hit row got no credit. “Hasn’t done that since”

Cole making fun of Dolla was so the fans would talk about him and WWE had to use him.

Was trying to work a match with Cole at summerslam. Pat McAfee would have been involved

Michael Cole said he loved the idea but he had to pitch in when Bruce Prichard wasn’t around

Chelsea Green got praised for putting out skits online. Dolla was actively told not to do that.

Had a diss track made for LA Knight, was told not to release it. Referenced the rock/stone cold comparisons, said that was a problem. Very quickly after, the Miz and Roman Reigns said that on tv.

On the wellness policy:“Google TRT. Look at that what that provides for you and look at the roster”

The Rock took time to talk to him. Complimented the rap videos.

Thought it was “intentional” that only he got released. “Powerful enemies”

Day after he got released Hunter told him that the door wasn’t closed

AJ Styles played Madden on an Xbox 360 and asked him about real life players

Shinsuke loves his raps, drank with him at an airport bar. “Uncle Shin, that’s my man”

“Wrestlers think they’re so accomplished because they can wrestle. I had three full careers before wrestling”

Bobby Lashley was meant to join Hit Row. Basically the Street Profit’s current position.

Wrestling producers don’t understand rap culture. Even when they were NOT rapping, they’d say “after you’re doing your rap…”

Triple H’s favourite rapper is probably John Cena (Admitted he doesn’t know anything about rap)

Has talked on the mic more on TNA in 4 weeks than on Smackdown in 2 years

Three times their raps were meant to air, they were cut off the show. Was told a 1 minute video was cut for time, smackdown ended 3 minutes early

had pitched feuds with Bray Wyatt, R Truth, Street Profits, La Knight, Brawling Brutes and Sheamus. Says he pitched so many ideas.

Bron Breakker needs to lay off the spray tan

When white people are darker than the black people in the ring it’s a loving travesty

Spray tan gets on his gear and it ruins it

No one at Bloodsport wants to fight him

“Wrestling is not hard. This poo poo is make believe, death matches are not for love they’re insane”

Would never blade. Only time he has bled was hard way. No one on the indies makes enough money to cut their head open

NXT was the worst deal he’s ever signed in his life. No WWE deal was better than an NFL deal he signed. He wrestles because he loves it.

Would do ROH and Rampage if Tony hit him up with the right money

The Young Bucks made a tweet about Top Dolla and sneakers, mentioned him in his bio. They’re used to talking poo poo to people that don’t talk poo poo back.

Internet trolls that act like Billy Badass with anime avatars are not getting money and pussy

Gets incredibly racist DMs

If anyone else, like Grayson Waller, had a gay pride rap like Dolla did, it would’ve been the biggest story in wrestling

Swerve, Lio Rush, Max Caster couldn’t beat him in a rap battle. He has tried. They won’t.

Pretty much the whole locker room smokes

Most wrestlers were wrestling fans and most wrestling fans don’t get women (but there’s nothing wrong with that)

Is grateful for Total Divas. The audience before and after Total Divas is very different.

Says he’s had Google alerts for his name since he was young.

My own thought here: Despite his charity for Down syndrome, he made a joke about someone not understanding something because of a “development issue”. Also said he owned guns and later said he was doing an anti-gun violence event. A little odd there.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

he sounds like a dipshit imo

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

It's amazing that even when he says something I do think is true he still sounds incredibly dumb and insecure. Incredibly funny that he seems to think people liking Hit Row was due to him and not because of Swerve, one of the most absurdly charismatic dudes in wrestling

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

the only thing in there actually worth hearing is that aj styles still plays madden on a 360 lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ivypls posted:

the only thing in there actually worth hearing is that aj styles still plays madden on a 360 lol

Imagine saying this after "No one at Bloodsport wants to fight him"

let alone

"If anyone else, like Grayson Waller, had a gay pride rap like Dolla did, it would’ve been the biggest story in wrestling" not rattling around in your brain for hours.