Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I’m furiously looking out of the back of the cab, shouting, pointing up at the ceiling, the long line of cars behind me aren’t budging. I roll down my window and scream IT GOT TOO LOW REVERSE

I brush the empty Monster Energy cans out of the way and grab my gun

sugar free jazz fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Feb 19, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

redshirt posted:

Trucks are too small these days. I need something really big.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

Now that's an oversized truck!

how dare you take a picture of that truck while it's naked

oversized cabs getting hauled by a regular-sized cab are always hilarious to see though

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

*doesn’t bother to check their blind spots because gently caress your Honda, pussy*

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

She’s turned the weans against us.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I’m sorry, what else did you expect me to drive in Seattle, a city full of one way streets? Gotta protect me from the scary homeless people!!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

MEIN RAVEN posted:

*doesn’t bother to check their blind spots because gently caress your Honda, pussy*

This, but without the brand specificity or misogyny

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dervival posted:

how dare you take a picture of that truck while it's naked

oversized cabs getting hauled by a regular-sized cab are always hilarious to see though

For the record, that was Ocho Cinco's truck and he drove it into Foxboro Stadium on game day.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Buglord

Jestery posted:

gently caress gotta buy gas

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Worf posted:

This, but without the brand specificity or misogyny

I’m using personal experience, I admit

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Can’t wait to tailgate everyone I’m behind while my giant oversized Cross sticker in the rear window shows everyone I’m a CHRISTIAN! On the left side is my DILLIGAF sticker to show everyone I don’t give a gently caress!

This person lives in my neighborhood, and he almost ran my Camry off the road once. I hate him.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

yeah, if you’re wondering,I gently caress that tailpipe. now the answer to how I gently caress that tailpipe, well that’s the interesting part.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
getting the snowplow accessory and thinking about all the good I can do for my local community in the winter :)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

getting the snowplow accessory and thinking about all the good I can do for my local community in the winter :)

Snow plow'll wreck your truck real quick. Best not to.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
*walks into an exhaust shop*

Just gently caress my poo poo up guy, make it sound like eight elephant seals having an argument in a dumpster.

Hell yeah that's perfect my neighbors will think I'm an alpha now!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
It pays off in the long run since I use it to pick up mulch from Menards once a year.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Of course I haul stuff I have cooler full of Bud light Miller lite in the back right now.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Has a bumper sticker that says 'My other truck is an even bigger truck'

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
gently caress I gotta buy gas

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I put an Autobot badge on my truck.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Me again. posted:

I have chosen to live in a condo building with basement parking/building entry and am incapable of getting into or out of my assigned space without a spotter.
Now I'm screaming obscenities at my neighbor from down the hall who refused to act as spotter when ordered because they're legally blind and can't tell in this super dim lighting whether I'm about to ram the pillar or back into that Mercedes. They turn around, walk to the doors and enter the building.
I am now stuck honking, shouting and angrily crying in the garage until some other poor soul comes along that I can hector into standing behind my truck.

Hector is an underrated verb

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Jestery posted:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Need one entire page of all the big trucks itt to complain about gas.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I call it a "pick-em-up truck"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

they call it guzzoline in australia :pseudo:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

weg posted:

*walks into an exhaust shop*

Just gently caress my poo poo up guy, make it sound like eight elephant seals having an argument in a dumpster.

Hell yeah that's perfect my neighbors will think I'm an alpha now!

*wonders why suddenly nose is stuffy with black boogers all the time*

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

*tailgates you while you do 15 over, but will also start a fight to anybody that does the same thing to me*

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
yeah I was gonna give the engine a look over but I don't have a ladder atm

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

they call it guzzoline in australia :pseudo:

According to this Australian documentary I watched called "Fury Road", they sure love their oversized trucks down under!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Let me introduce you to my wife, Ms. White Mercedes G-wagon

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

*has to shut off the engine so they can hear me at the McDonald's drive thru*

YEAH, CAN I GET A SPICY CHICKEN SANDIWCH? YOU DON'T HAVE THAT?!? gently caress, NEVER MIND.

*accidentally smashes into the curb multiple times while pulling forward*

Fuckin' poo poo, they need to repave this place, potholes everywhere.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

A Fancy Hat posted:

*has to shut off the engine so they can hear me at the McDonald's drive thru*

YEAH, CAN I GET A SPICY CHICKEN SANDIWCH? YOU DON'T HAVE THAT?!? gently caress, NEVER MIND.

*accidentally smashes into the curb multiple times while pulling forward*

Fuckin' poo poo, they need to repave this place, potholes everywhere.

im calling shenanigans, as any place that has oversized pickup trucks will also have a person that finds salt and mayo to be spicy driving them

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

They really need to build these drive throughs bigger.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Frig, need gas

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Saalkin posted:

Frig, need gas

*says "oh i forgot yours only has one gas tank" every time you mention this*

*reiterates how pleased i am to have two*

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
oh gently caress is that snow!? in ohio!?

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
I got a ford-something from uhaul and man was it nerve-wracking to drive. I don't get why you'd drive something that big unless you have to. Its a shame because it was actually really nice besides being so large.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

snergle posted:

oh gently caress is that snow!? in ohio!?

Lmao love this poo poo.

Christmas 2022 I was visiting my family not far from the Ottawa area and we were driving to Pembroke and they closed all the lanes of the highway cause some idiot in a truck flipped themselves into a ditch

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

in march 2008 right after a snow storm i drove from MI to MA and ohio had about 30 trucks of various sizes either in ditches at unhealthy angles or in ravines or upside down

the roads were still bad and trucks on the road were blasting past us. it legit looked like a truck graveyard too lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Can anyone find the social media screen caps of a guy making fun of others being stuck in the while he brags about "mobbing" in his pickup without slowing down? The second pic is his truck totaled in a ditch.

tia

Jestery posted: