Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Nah, what an idiot. You want to be around sharks. They can fight off all the salt water crocs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

rotinaj posted:

Yeah isn’t he secretly terrified of sharks

I hope that when Trump finally gets final destination’d, it’s with sharks

Falling down a ramp into shark infested water

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Preoptopus posted:

You would think he would sell off his building in Chicago befor NYC as it sits massively empty and very loving hated in that city. Not to mention his vegas hotel that is also never used and way off the strip anyway.

He can't, it's part of his whole scam. Trump Tower Chicago is what is called a "condo hotel", meaning the individual hotel rooms are owned by individual investors who are not allowed to occupy them full time and must rent them out through a management agreement with Trump Hotels.

There is nothing to sell anymore pretty much everyone that bought a hotel room took massive losses.

edit: I should clarify, there are condo hotel rooms and condo homes, people can buy and live in the condo homes full time, but it's the same situation, Trump owns very little if any of the building itself, it's just management contracts, other people were left holding the bags per usual.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Feb 20, 2024

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Three Olives posted:

There is nothing to sell anymore pretty much everyone that bought a hotel room took massive losses.

Bonus :lmao:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
once owned by old man Khashoggi. the big club which we ain't in.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Reminder that trump bored stormy daniels by making her watch SHARK WEEK with him before she tugged on his mushroom shaped peen.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

dr_rat posted:

Nah, what an idiot. You want to be around sharks. They can fight off all the salt water crocs.

Cancer too. But Trump's brain is as smooth as sharkskin

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

dr_rat posted:

Yeah with how much musk wants to suck up to the far right, I could see him "donating" a bunch of money to trump under a verbal understanding that he'll come back to twitter. Then of course trump won't as he doesn't even honour written contract let alone a bs verbal one. And it would show he's not "beholden" to anyone and a very strong man and not weak at all, and all that crap.

Plus randomly screwing over people just for shits and giggles is sort of trumps thing.

comes back and only makes one tweet and its a we grapes rear end kind of thing where he just tweets

EVERY

or just one or two words then never mentions the tweet again and goes right back to truth

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Oh, fun fact, Trump did the condo hotel scheme in NY with Trump SOHO and Jr and Ivanka were almost indicted for fraud with it. They really should have been but the district attorney took a massive donation from a Trump associate and suddenly had a lot of interest in the case that he really shouldn't have been involved in even without the donation and made it go away.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Chief McHeath posted:

comes back and only makes one tweet and its a we grapes rear end kind of thing where he just tweets

EVERY

or just one or two words then never mentions the tweet again and goes right back to truth

we grapes rear end

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

kazil posted:

Cancer too. But Trump's brain is as smooth as sharkskin
Don't sharks have razorblades for skin

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
when joe biden wins again does that mean he can declare martian law

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Musk might offer to bail out Trump, but there's no way he does it without hyping it up on Twitter and making a huge publicity stunt out of it.

Which is why Trump would never accept it. Trump cannot stand the public appearance of owing or needing money from someone else, and/or someone getting more attention than him.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
musk has claimed he's helping Gina sue disney for firing her, is there even evidence of musk moving money or even filing paper work for Gina?

Musk is a male Palin and lazy as gently caress(or blackout due to drugs), i dont thick he'll help Don even if he had liquidity to help.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Oscar Wild posted:

Reminder that trump bored stormy daniels by making her watch SHARK WEEK with him before she tugged on his mushroom shaped peen.

This will be a scene in the off-broadway production Ttump! The Musical! a few centuries later in 2525, if man is still alive, if Stormy is still dilative

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Buce posted:

we grapes rear end

Be careful with your spacing!!!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

"it's a work of art" - i guess making it look like a tacky trump property is a kind of art.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1759291696586920011

:lol: has no one posted this yet?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lol had to read to the end of this to find that it was written in 1989. No wonder it seemed so bizarre the way it was talking about him

What a weird time capsule from the Richie Rich era

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1759649665753227735

Oh poo poo.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Good to see that his absolutely horrible and tacky tastes extended to what was probably a beautiful superyacht interior before bought it and turned it into a trashy persons impression of wealthy.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Oh that reminds me. Are the beautiful boaters still doing their thing?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Trump has repeatedly promised to imprison his political enemies as payback for them making his feelings hurt, lady.

e: once again, it's with their cowardly "eyyyyy yo! I didn't say ANYthing! I'm just asking the questions..."

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Feb 20, 2024

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Just overhearing Joe Manchin saying “there are good people on both sides” :lol:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Don't come back.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

emSparkly posted:

Oh that reminds me. Are the beautiful boaters still doing their thing?

You mean sinking? I believe Lake Travis is still undefeated vs. Trump boaters.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Oh poo poo what is NYC going to do without that Delbert money?

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

That loving expression on her face

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

MrMojok posted:

That Tucker expression on her face

FTFY

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'm super worried about what the nazi salute lady thinks is going too far.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

MrMojok posted:

That loving expression on her face

She makes that face whenever minorities try to talk to her

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Fox News headquarters is in New York isn't it? I agree that Fox News should boycott New York by shutting down and moving out immediately.

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

Froghammer posted:

Don't sharks have razorblades for skin

Sharks are as smooth as hell. Well known fact.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Lifespan posted:

Honestly there are probably 10 people in the world that could do that and even that number might be a little high. There are a couple dozen more that can probably move around enough wealth to get that cash within a week. Trump is not one of them.

It's absolutely more than 10 lol what

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sedgr posted:

Fox News headquarters is in New York isn't it? I agree that Fox News should boycott New York by shutting down and moving out immediately.

Folks should let Trump supporters know that Fox News continues to support New York City over TRUMP

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Devin is posting on Trump's account again

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I think a Trump endorsement is the last thing anyone would want based on the success of those he’s endorsed before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Sedgr posted:

What, nah Fox News Headquaters can't be in New York. With the murder rate there at what 95-105% or what ever it is, surely all of the people working at headquaters would of been killed and eaten by the roving New York city gangs well before now if they were actual living there.

Surely they're headquarters are somewhere far safer like rural Louisiana or Alabama.