Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Tiers of the Kingdom Warriors but it’s all the sequences with Zelda in the far far past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Cartoon Man posted:

Tiers of the Kingdom Warriors but it’s all the sequences with Zelda in the far far past.

That’s what I had in mind, yeah

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
If it's all third party stuff they wouldn't be talking about anything to do with the Gamecube, right? Unless someone else is re-releasing an old Gamecube title.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Dolphin Partnership?

Ecco the Dolphin / Seaman collab upcoming.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

i think they'll announce shadows of the erdtree in the direct

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Mega64 posted:

Dolphin Partnership?

Ecco the Dolphin / Seaman collab upcoming.

Shrekko the Dolphin

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Augus posted:

i think they'll announce shadows of the erdtree in the direct

That's right Nintendoids, it's a chibi farming simulator!!!

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

External Organs posted:

Chibi harvest coming in good this season ayup.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I offer you an acorn

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Scholtz posted:

What's the best library on the Switch: the Wii U Rereleases (including BotW because, c'mon) or the GameCube Rereleases?

GC
Metroid Prime
Resident Evil 4
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Tales of Symphonia
Pikmin 1 & 2
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
Paper Mario TTYD
Super Mario Sunshine

Wii U
Breath of the Wild
Mario Kart 8
Pokken
Bayonetta 2
Tropical Freeze
Captain Toad
Hyrule Warriors
NSMBU
Tokyo Mirage FE
W101
Pikmin 3
SM3DW

I think I gotta hand it to Wii U

BotW doesn’t count as a rerelease because “re” implies two release and they came out simultaneously.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

External Organs posted:

Fish farming simulator where you play as a dolphin

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Boogaloo Shrimp posted:

Fish farming simulator where you play as a dolphin

New Cult of the Lamb expansion just dropped

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Wonder if we will get Pentiment releasing immediately

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Augus posted:

i think they'll announce shadows of the empire in the direct

hell yah

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

everwake posted:

I'm sure you're right but maybe they start doing some streaming tech. There's a whole load of GameCube games that will never get the full remaster treatment like 1080 Avalanche, or games that might be more valuable as part of a recurring revenue stream like the first Luigi's Mansion.

I don't know the deep lore to know what Dolphin could even refer to besides the GameCube.

Endless Ocean. And it being a partner showcase means it'd be weird announce a new system on NSO. If it something Gamecube related it'd be a remaster of a Gamecube game that was developed with a partner like F-Zero GX or Star Fox, since those were made with 3rd party support.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I'm guessing, considering the length, we're going to get Hi-Fi Rush and maybe another Microsoft game and probably Shin Megami Tensei Vengence.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

Mons Hubris posted:

Wonder if we will get Pentiment releasing immediately

What is this game like? I see favorable things about it everywhere.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
nintendo

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
I trust this random image with a week early date from Reddit implicitly, all of these are no-brainers.

Especially Assassin's Creed Unity.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
grand theft auto ...

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I always wondered why they never put GTAV on Switch

There was a 360 version, it could absolutely run. Crazy as it is to think the game spanned three console generations.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
If we're talking Gamecube games, maybe From Software remembers Lost Kingdoms exists and remasters them as a Duology :pray:.

Or Chibi Robo gets a remaster, because you should see the prices that game goes for nowadays :shepface:.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

John Wick of Dogs posted:

There was a 360 version, it could absolutely run. Crazy as it is to think the game spanned three console generations.

GTA Online portion of it is probably a nightmare to get running / working nice with the Switch.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

GTA Online portion of it is probably a nightmare to get running / working nice with the Switch.

and thats all rockstar cares about

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
If we're talking Gamecube games, maybe From Software remembers Lost Kingdoms exists and remasters them as a Duology :pray:.

Or Chibi Robo gets a remaster, because you should see the prices that game goes for nowadays :shepface:.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

The 360 version would now be wildly out of date compared to the current master branch specced for PS5/XboxX/PC. If it happens, it'll be as a streaming title.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Billy Hatcher & the Giant Egg remastered. you can take that to the bank

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

symbolic posted:

Billy Hatcher & the Giant Egg remastered. you can take that to the bank

i'd buy that

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Maybe we'll finally see Dragon Quest X offline for the western market.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Eternal Darkness Expanded Universe titles with a remake, sequel, boomer shooter, and kart racer

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

The 360 version would now be wildly out of date compared to the current master branch specced for PS5/XboxX/PC. If it happens, it'll be as a streaming title.

You can pry my copy of Chibi Robo out of my cold, dead hands. I think that's one of the reasons I still have a Gamecube and Wii.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Hogama posted:

I trust this random image with a week early date from Reddit implicitly, all of these are no-brainers.

I have no reason to doubt this image

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I can tell its fake because braid is there

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Meowywitch posted:

I can tell its fake because braid is there

Wrong there’s a big 20th anniversary rerelease coming out soon. It’s real.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
That list seems underwhelming enough to be believable.

How the hell do you make a Shadow Generations, there's the one where he has a gun and the ones where he doesn't have a gun, that's all your generations right there.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Mega64 posted:

That list seems underwhelming enough to be believable.

How the hell do you make a Shadow Generations, there's the one where he has a gun and the ones where he doesn't have a gun, that's all your generations right there.

That one's real, they put a trailer out a few weeks ago

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CDmVayEU76w

Though ironically the plot seems to revolve around the return of Black Doom from Shadow's game

Larryb fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Feb 20, 2024

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Morpheus posted:

Ecco in concept rules. I watched some gameplay of it and the sequel recently and uh, it looks terrible. Like, it starts out neat when you're exploring the ocean but then you're navigating these awful underwater mazes with instakill stuff (I'm not talking about Enter the Machine either) and I could not imagine actually playing it, fears aside. There's even something akin to platforming in the second game, making near-blind jumps from safe spot to safe spot.

yes i have played both genesis games dozens of times and speedran the first game a lot. they're stellar games completely unlike anything else

BigDumper
Feb 15, 2008

Larryb posted:

That one's real, they put a trailer out a few weeks ago

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CDmVayEU76w

Though ironically the plot seems to revolve around the return of Black Doom from Shadow's game

They should have made a short little fat version of Shadow like they have for Sonic, who cares if Shadow never had a past design like that

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Hogama posted:

The game that even the ps4 couldn't run above 24fps

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/Pyoro_X/status/1758495450347471159

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003