Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

Karach posted:

Is the whole point of this so that Musk can switch his consciousness to a less terrible body?

he wants to be in the freejack universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

plausible deniability ftw

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

he is going to become Johnny Depp in the movie Transcendence

quote:

[f]or all his gloss, hipster pretensions, rocket craters and sometimes risible attempts at action, Elon Musk traffics in large, troublesome ideas about Right Now and What’s Ahead, even if the man himself is far too timid and compromised to do those hairy questions justice

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

he's right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
he's uploading his brain into x

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Isn’t “moving a mouse pointer without physically touching something” a technology we’ve had for a few decades now that doesn’t require invasive surgery?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Isn’t “moving a mouse pointer without physically touching something” a technology we’ve had for a few decades now that doesn’t require invasive surgery?

Yeah but musk did it with invasive surgery so it's breaking new ground

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he has to go into the computer to save grok from the woke mind virus

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Char posted:

You scared, doctor rat?
Mouse mindcontrol is coming

I'm a Doctor, not a puppet drat it!!!

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Every poster a neuron

Mynameismud
Jul 12, 2009

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Yea I saw this kid in a wheelchair playing minecraft with their eye's.
Been around for a long time.

Edit.
She is a young lady going to university now doing some coding.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmHqthzJER4
Cool stuff without drilling a hole in your skull.

Mynameismud has issued a correction as of 15:26 on Feb 20, 2024

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Karach posted:

Every poster a neuron

I can finally be a brainworm instead of just having them

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

oopsie

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
"Yes things are going absolutely great Mr. Musk, sir! The implants work better than we even expected!" as I wheel another corpse out to the pile.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

graventy posted:

"Yes things are going absolutely great Mr. Musk, sir! The implants work better than we even expected!" as I wheel another corpse out to the pile.

All terminal monkeys

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

As far as Musk is aware everything went just fine.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

It's me. My body is in a coma and my head itches but I can still shitposr

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol the Musk tweet still doesn't have a community note.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

the citizens of x are simply too terrified of the dread tyrant elon to raise their voices against him

the workers who built the pyramids didn't always agree with pharaoh, but they knew better than to question him openly lest the nile run dry

we're a lot like the workers who built the pyramids - our posts each constitute one brick in what will some day become the only wonder of the world that ever mattered: epic grok

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Its one tiny mouse, the animal. The hope is to control a mouse horde.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
grok woke?

no, Grok awakened

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

doesn't make sense he disabled community notes on his account since he cares about truth and free speech, must be a plant from the us government shilling misinformation

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Karach posted:

Is the whole point of this so that Musk can switch his consciousness to a less terrible body?

who wants to improve on perfection?

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Efforts? IN MY FAKES? Who do you think they are targetting? Non-American people?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
X the former Twitter apparently closed Alexey Navalnyi's widow's account after she blamed Vladimir Putin for murdering him. The account was re-opened within hour.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
why would Elon need a new body?

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

titty_baby_ posted:

It's me. My body is in a coma and my head itches but I can still shitposr

Let's test it, I'm going to send you some choice Yaccarino tweets and this gif on infinite loop

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Optimus looking real good

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Gorson posted:

Let's test it, I'm going to send you some choice Yaccarino tweets and this gif on infinite loop

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

titty_baby_ posted:

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

still alive thank you for confirming keep me posted

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

why the gently caress is the Saudi propaganda arm so fixated on posting on something awful dot com

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

coconono posted:

why the gently caress is the Saudi propaganda arm so fixated on posting on something awful dot com

They can't go anywhere else cos the Saudi propaganda legs are in a different suitcase.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Elon should move his operations to international waters and really get this Neuralink thing cooking

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
here's what they should do: get a braindead guy whose body is perfectly fine and a paralyzed guy with locked in syndrome and put brain chips in both and see if the locked in syndrome guy can make the braindead one walk around

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

here's what they should do: get a braindead guy whose body is perfectly fine and a paralyzed guy with locked in syndrome and put brain chips in both and see if the locked in syndrome guy can make the braindead one walk around

The hard part is that they both need to be terminal before the chips go in

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Eight-Six posted:

thank you for the racism update

v glad to provide thank you so much, I love doing my patriotic duty, it's so rewarding

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

The hard part is that they both need to be terminal before the chips go in

that's the advantage of moving the operation to international waters

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

McGlockenshire posted:

v glad to provide thank you so much, I love doing my patriotic duty, it's so rewarding

shut the gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
you don't need to keep bobbing for turds in the sewage pool and you definitely don't need to do big posts showing off all the turds you've managed to hoover up into your mouth