Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What’s that, Joe? You just bought an F250? Nice bro, I’m sure your kid will love it! Oh, it’s for you? Well, heh, we all gotta start somewhere :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

All parking spots that can fit a truck have a drawing of a tiny weiner and small parking spots have a big weiner but also physical barriers preventing oversized vehicles

However, there is one parking spot that fits a big truck and also has a big weiner per lot

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

triggered, libs?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Honey I know you're mad that I got banned from the student pickup line at the elementary school but I only said the racial slur to the crossing guard AFTER she told me my rig wasn't allowed on school property anymore. This history of complaints thing is BULLSHIT. I don't get why you're embarrassed it's not that big plus I totally use it for work and stuff. Ok OK I'll leave you alone it's clear you can't have a rational conversation about this right now.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Oh, it's 3 already (PM)? I gotta get home.

*Drives home from the honky-tonk and mercilessly beats wife and kids*

gently caress Biden.

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009
wanna steal them hubcaps

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Ahh, poo poo. Kelly you know I can't afford my child support payment this month. Why? Fuckin' Joe Biden! I'm doing my taxes right now and I'm hosed, I'm so hosed. They raised the federal taxes this year, I saw it on Facebook, and now I'm not sure how I'm supposed to keep the lights on. Yeah. Listen, I gotta go to work, we'll talk later.

*finishes buying my custom made weather mats for the truck*

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

I'm a Jan. 6 TRUE PATRIOT. Held hostage in my jail cell, day dreamin' of my pick-em-up truck.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

triggered, libs?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

FlimFlam Imam posted:

I'm a Jan. 6 TRUE PATRIOT. Held hostage in my jail cell, day dreamin' of my pick-em-up truck.

Trying to trick the guards into telling me how thick the walls are so I can text escape plans to my cousin from a keistered burner phone. Dude has a SICK Duramax with a winch and a six-foot body lift, should be no fucken problem.

My new FJB tat is looking infected as gently caress

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

When things go sideways, I'll be able to make it about 20 miles outside the city.... (before I run out of gas).

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

holy poo poo I'm only 4'8"

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Time to roll coal on an unexpecting family of four out for a Sunday walk

EAT poo poo LIBS!!!!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
"MASHED PO-loving-TATOES ," I scream through the KFC drive thru window.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

oooooooooooohhhhh i get so steamed when i see an ad for a different truck brand that i do not drive

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

I always make sure my belt buckle is the same size as one of my hubcaps.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

F350? Pff, come back when you're not rocking a light duty truck LMAO

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
You went to the woods? And walked? Real men never leave the safety of Chili's

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
TRUCKIN AND FUCKIN IS ALL THAT I CRAVE

THAT MEANS I WANT TO gently caress MY TRUCK (AND OFTEN DO)

MY WIFE DID NOT KNOW UNTIL TODAY WHEN I FIRED 'ER UP AND INSTEAD OF ROLLIN COAL A GEYSER OF CUM BLASTED OUT THE EXHAUSTS SHOWERIN HER IN ENGINE JIZZ

ENJIZZ

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

got a remote start for the wife, got a guy comin over to install it later

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
My coworker Tony backs his huge truck into parking spaces. He's center right politically but not a chud. Plays a lot of golf. Smokes cigars. Hangs out with older dudes a lot.

He's a hard worker. Good at following directions, maybe needs better critical thinking skills.

Nice guy, good interpersonal traits. Most people like Tony.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
gently caress, I gotta go buy gas

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Loin King posted:

My coworker Tony backs his huge truck into parking spaces. He's center right politically but not a chud. Plays a lot of golf. Smokes cigars. Hangs out with older dudes a lot.

He's a hard worker. Good at following directions, maybe needs better critical thinking skills.

Nice guy, good interpersonal traits. Most people like Tony.

Let us judge Tony by his bumper stickers; does he have any, and please describe if so.

lucking foser
Jan 10, 2023
im a man i bought a truck from craigslist that i drive every day

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

redshirt posted:

Let us judge Tony by his bumper stickers; does he have any, and please describe if so.

He doesnt have any, but he paid money to the dmv for a football plate

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

CUMMINS!!!!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Daddy’s Cummins

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Wife’s gone, took the kids. Thinkin’ about ending it all in the garage.

Jestery posted:

gently caress, I gotta go buy gas

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

weg posted:

"MASHED PO-loving-TATOES ," I scream through the KFC drive thru window.

because your truck is to big so youre outside the driver through yelling 20 ft to a lovely microphone

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I love my dad and he's definitely the rare type to grow more leftist as he's aged, but he did by a gigantic truck several years ago and I don't understand the logic.

He has a comparatively smaller Toyota FJ which he actually puts through the paces off road, and it has all the scratches and battle scars to prove it, but I still don't know what the purchase was about because whenever I visit and we go somewhere:

Dad posted:

darn it, gotta go buy gas

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

JOE BIDEN

OBAMA

CHINA

TRANS PEOPLE WOKED MY BEER

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Unfortunately, I live in the deep south, so that means that half of all large truck drivers are ladies with 3 kids in the cab, which is as large as a jeep as is.

Now Jeep makes a sad truck, too, with a sad little bed.

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

One time I was driving through Canada and I drove through this lovely little town called Sparwood and they said they had the worlds largest truck and it was like just a dump truck

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

a defining moment of my life is when my friend chided me for calling their salad gay

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Feb 21, 2024

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Having to take the kids to school today, they won't all fit in the truck and I'm not allowed to take them in the bed after the 5th ticket so I'm taking the wife's van, I hope to god nobody sees me...

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Hell yeah I just bought a new sticker for my rig it's a punisher skull with the pattern of the thin blue line flag but over the blue line it says we the people in a script font that has an American flag pattern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

1 pm, time to tune in to some AM Radio as I drive past an elementary school. These kids need to hear Sebastian Gorka as loud as possible.