Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Thought I had while driving back. Did Trapp step back from Un Actually do more behind the scenes stuff so Brennan can spend more time with baby Lee mulligan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Trapp is writing for two different TV shows now I heard, so he probably stepped back

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
From the Trapp's mouth:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dropout/comments/1akkexa/comment/kp8vifm/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

I really hope Paul F Tompkins was booked for more than just dirty laundry, they're far too charming for just one shoot

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

double nine posted:

I really hope Paul F Tompkins was booked for more than just dirty laundry, they're far too charming for just one shoot

if hes not on game changer this season ill be disappointed

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

double nine posted:

I think I saw them post the set of make some noise on their IG.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

oh yesssss that's a thrilling prospect

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
And Jess Ross?! Not fair!

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
I didn't know Kimia Behpoornia was queer.

Which makes it funny that of all the people on the couch, the straight guy was the one in the velvet suit.

Inaction Jackson
Feb 28, 2009

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

He’s also been shown on the set of Smartypants, whatever that show turns out to be. Now we just desperately need a PFT and Nicole Parker episode of Play It By Ear.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

I appreciate that Paul's always dressed like the mayor/elder statesman of comedy, and he is aging into actually being that perfectly.

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?
Okay now I desperately hope that Dropout somehow makes a revival of the Thrilling Adventure Hour

Magitek
Feb 20, 2008

That's not jolly.
That's not jolly at all!
“It’s not that good.”

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

brennan stop pronouncing ketchup like that

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
DANCE IS A SIN

DANCE
IS
A
SIN

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
https://twitter.com/dropout/status/1758612725926945015

Looks like they're cracking into the Netflix game a little bit by airing a bunch of shows from associated performers.

Awkward Davies
Sep 3, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Wanderer posted:

https://twitter.com/dropout/status/1758612725926945015

Looks like they're cracking into the Netflix game a little bit by airing a bunch of shows from associated performers.

They’re all sold out :( I checked yesterday and they were already gone.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I was just thinking "I need people to geek out over Dropout with" then I remembered SA existed

I don't usually count on Ally to steal a show, but they were pure magic on the Game Changer premiere. Them making Brennan's entire life flash before his eyes as he blankly says "no, wait..." is one of my all time favorite Dropout moments, right next to "Thank you, Rick Ross"

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Ally's definitely gone on an arc where they were my least favorite cast member for a while, but they seem to have settled into a better, more entertaining place for sure.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

inthesto posted:

I was just thinking "I need people to geek out over Dropout with" then I remembered SA existed

I don't usually count on Ally to steal a show, but they were pure magic on the Game Changer premiere. Them making Brennan's entire life flash before his eyes as he blankly says "no, wait..." is one of my all time favorite Dropout moments, right next to "Thank you, Rick Ross"
Oscar's reaction to winning the LOTR box set was also golden.

There's a behind the scenes episode where brennan guesses the "second place wins" aspect and Sam details why it's so funny to make Brennan mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3Yo4t6jqKw

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

On the topic of Fantasy High's new season - the combat opening of episode 1 really isn't interesting for me, can I skip the first episode or is there vital info in there

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

double nine posted:

On the topic of Fantasy High's new season - the combat opening of episode 1 really isn't interesting for me, can I skip the first episode or is there vital info in there

If the opening combat isn’t gelling with you, you can pretty safely skip it IMHO and pick up around 45 min into Ep. 2 to catch the more important tail end of it (which has some really funny moments and is good for establishing the tone of the season).

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

ty

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Oh man you are definitely gonna want to watch the first round of turns, if even just for Lou's opening actions. There is some gold there.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

Spiteski posted:

Oh man you are definitely gonna want to watch the first round of turns, if even just for Lou's opening actions. There is some gold there.

The last round had some good comedy too.

But if it isn't gelling, skip to the end of it.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Ally shouting "GIRLIEEEE" in that weird cadence gets me every time

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Froghammer posted:

Ally shouting "GIRLIEEEE" in that weird cadence gets me every time

I hate it, but it's also hilarious.

Real good season so far, ramping up to be near the top of my D20 season list already.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
The teenager shenanigans they've been doing this season have been cracking me up. They're pure chaos

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Some great rolls this ep(good and bad)

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Latest episode of Junior year: I wonder how the ratgrinders got a hold of their magic items they had equipped when the bad kids cast detect magic. Not sure it's important though

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

Olanphonia posted:

Latest episode of Junior year: I wonder how the ratgrinders got a hold of their magic items they had equipped when the bad kids cast detect magic. Not sure it's important though

I would assume Killing 80000 or whatever little things that all drop a few copper or silver pieces adds up over time, and it's just the standard adventuring gear. Brennan did say it's stuff like what they had, so a magic sword, some magic armor etc. Detect magic would pick that kind of stuff up, and it would be weird for students at an academy for adventurers to not have any magical equipment.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Jesus Christ Zac.

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
Giving him a little clap

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Vic: Dream job if money weren't a factor?

Zac: Being in the military.

Holy poo poo I lost goddamn breath when he said that from laughing so hard.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Ngl didn't find it as funny as the other episodes but it was still enjoyable

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this cast is full of cowardly eaters

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo
VIP

Vic: So what did you do with the $100k
Tommy: I invested it and I turned it into $16k

Legit made me laugh so hard I almost fell down.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

First off, absolute kudos to the makeup crew for Zac's whole fuckin thing. Horrifying.

Second off, lol.

When we're looking at what literally happened...
*dramatic pause while he leans his whole chair forward*
That's what happened.

Pleads fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Feb 24, 2024

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Olanphonia posted:

In general, I'm wondering how they got that much money. Killing all those rats couldn't have gotten that much. Copperwhatsit getting all those food trucks to come to the school couldn't have been cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Every party in Aguefort is assigned a child whose parent had a lucrative career as a privateer of some sort