Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I decided to prank my cousin by rolling coal at her gender reveal party. Her husband saw the all black smoke, thought it was the reveal and got pissed off and accused her of cheating on him. She's banned me from the baby shower so how the gently caress am I supposed to hit on her fiends now?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*puts up "Certified Badass Truck Driver" sticker in Harley Davidson font*

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

~DEMVER~

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Buce posted:

~DEMVER~

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

:hmmyes:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I live in the area but I've yet to see it in the wild. Hoping one day I do.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
*pulls into construction site in Honda CVCC*

Yeah I had to get a DD, it just wasn't worth driving a hundred miles each way in Bigfoot. I'll get a Harley once ~my wife~ stops nagging about bills

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nice mid sized truck there fella

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Smugworth posted:

Nice mid sized truck there fella

If it was mine it would be 20x bigger.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I put some mounting points in the bed of my truck so I can attach seats for my kids. They have seat belts, and are facing backwards, and are up near the cab so they won't get bugs in their face. The little one has a tough time climbing into the bed so I have to lift the little bugger up there. It's only 4 feet. Kid needs to learn pull-ups.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

man i hate my job. dont tell my wife, who i hate, but i got a thing for nancy in accounting, gonna ask her out later this week. i also hate my kids.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hate my job, hate my wife, hate my kids, but I fuckin love TRUMP!!!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
gently caress I gotta go and buy gas

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymZPPCLQaTc

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

We say grace, and we say ma’am, if you aint into that we don’t give a drat

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
telling you the god drat government put something in the water. i'm huffing and puffing for ten minutes after getting up into the truck. swear to god this poo poo shouldn't be so hard. my dumbass son tells me it's "deep covid" or some bullshit but that's just the gov't lie again. fuckin' ex-wife must be filling their heads with lies again. some days i wish i'd fought for custody but hell if i got time to deal with some snotty kids myself, i'm a hard working american. god knows the girlfriend's no help in that regard, all she does is empty my drat wallet, but the wife went around and told a bunch of bullshit around town and i ain't going through another dry spell again. not much choice anyway i can't get into it with the girlfriend like i used to, ashamed to admit it but at this point she could probably whup my rear end and i gotta tread easy. it's not right but i just gotta deal with it until the good lord puts things right again and i can find an uncontaminated source again. bottled water doesn't help at all because that's just more gov't water. i tried doing a rain catchment but that gave me the runs and the chills so bad i couldn't get out of bed for days. i think they put a coating on the pipes or something like when they add the bitterent to the untaxed hooch. i tried getting my buddy rick to help me out with some pipes but he wants bitcash or something and i told him i don't do well with the internet but all the same he says he "won't accept that fiat trash" i told him it's real fuckin cash it ain't like a hot check but he's just stuck in the fuckin internet

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

googles barely legal teen from a Hardee’s parking lot

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fords workin' on the F750 I hear. 3 stories tall.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*Yelling out of the window of his oversized truck*

You're making us all look bad!! There's no way a stripper pole is street legal!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

*Yelling out of the window of his oversized truck*

You're making us all look bad!! There's no way a stripper pole is street legal!!!

Oh a 250? That’s cute.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I took my girl to the Cheesecake Factory and asked the manager if they had valet parking. He said they didn't so I laughed at him and told him just as well as a valet couldn't handle a real truck. I hit 3 cars in the parking lot on the way out, gently caress Joe Biden for making the menu so expensive

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

I'm feeling extra patriotic today, I'm gonna finance me a truck and modifications to make it so big no other truck can tow it when it gets repossessed.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I sure am glad I bought this here truck :3:

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Snowy posted:

I sure am glad I bought this here truck :3:

Not as glad as I am, your local Ram dealership finance guy.

96 months isn't that long if you think about it

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
I talk like I'm imitating a racist MMA podcast guy

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Buce posted:

~DEMVER~

The most important day in a man’s life is experiencing DEMVER.

The second most important day is when you realise she has wheels.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I am literally the only person on this road that matters and I'm going to drive my big fuckoff truck down residential streets in a manner that reflects that.

Take the chains off my tires? I'd just have to put them on again in 6 months. Also if my poorly secured load damages your car I'm somehow not responsible.

The Bible fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Feb 22, 2024

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

The Bible posted:

Also if my poorly secured load damages your car I'm somehow not responsible.

I'm a portly, insecure load with a poorly secured load.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
They took our jerbs!

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Don’t forget the cat delete. Actually just get rid of the exhaust all together.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgI2Zx2k0PQ

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I call my wife the ol ball and chain ina joking voice but everyone know I really do just despise her and the only thing that gets me through the day is my blossoming prescription opiate addiction

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Don’t forget the cat delete. Actually just get rid of the exhaust all together.

:hmmyes: straight pipes really open her up. Who loving cares if I set off every car alarm on the street?

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
My giant rear end truck was assembled in 'murica *of nearly 51% 'murican made parts. I'm going to slap a huge American flag decal * printed in Thailand and some big assed aftermarket tires *made in China to prove what a proud American I am.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Harry_Potato posted:

My giant rear end truck was assembled in 'murica *of nearly 51% 'murican made parts. I'm going to slap a huge American flag decal * printed in Thailand and some big assed aftermarket tires *made in China to prove what a proud American I am.

So what, you're too good to roll coal with the rest of us?

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

take me hooooooommee country roooooaad to the plaaaaaace I beloooong

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I backed over my kid as I was leaving for work.

Getting a bigger lift so this is less likely to happen to my other kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Wife mad