Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

it’s just poppin a sick wheelie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Tankbuster posted:

whos tiffany haddish

Child abuser and general shitstain
Par for the course being in Israel, I'm sure they bought the business class tickets on El-Al for her

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Also:

*checks notes on who the Nazis were mates with*
Ah yes.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

shows pictures of ship sinking it has not sunk!!!

How!
Oct 29, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Diet Crack posted:

Child abuser and general shitstain
Par for the course being in Israel, I'm sure they bought the business class tickets on El-Al for her
she accidentally pans up for a millisecond and you can see the entirely empty plane behind her

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Al! posted:

all the worst people in the world are coming with cake and all the decorations for a birthday party for GenocideMasterAnthony

lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

part of the deck is below the water line but it hasn't sunk (yet)

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

apparently tiffany haddish is an eritrean citizen now after she naturalized during a visit a few years ago lmao

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Very impressive duck face whilst ranting from the Israeli minister

Vomik posted:

is there a democracy that isn’t far right full stop?

Yes, quite a few, for instance China and Cuba.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

houthis please continue your good works

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Hoping somehow those Harden Your Heart Putin guys do a diss track with the Houthis

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Spergin Morlock posted:

part of the deck is below the water line but it hasn't sunk (yet)

it’s not impossible to tow back to port but the engine room and it’s expensive equipment have to be flooded from the floor to the ceiling

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

isn't she looking at child abuse charges?

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

cope of the loving century lmao

gos bless the Yemenis

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Bastard Tetris posted:

yes thats why she was invited

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Sancho Banana posted:

cope of the loving century lmao

gos bless the Yemenis

*Lowrider starts playing*

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

I'm glad I have no idea who that is

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

a bunch of articles saying too much looting and lack of security is why Gaza aid is pausing. hmm.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

CheetoVonTito posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: The Israeli Minister of Social Equality and Women’s Advancement

https://x.com/lowkey0nline/status/1760372482983567558?s=46

This insane flailing is going to ultimately be what destroyed Israel.

Promising eight decades of trauma won't lure anyone out of their cozy Brooklyn apartment.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Dual allegiance works both ways?! What?!

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 5 days!)

Wow…as the guy from the shamwow commercials would say, “But WAIT! There’s more”…..from the Knesset members

https://x.com/qudsnen/status/1760380651444805715?s=46

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

face covering DISCARDED

Zodar
May 21, 2007

CheetoVonTito posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: The Israeli Minister of Social Equality and Women’s Advancement

https://x.com/lowkey0nline/status/1760372482983567558?s=46

i am worried that she is right about the second part: if things continue like this, the actions of israel could lead to reprisals against innocent jews all over the middle east, and beyond, for decades. this poo poo is going to be rocket fuel for actual antisemites

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Zodar posted:

i am worried that she is right about the second part: if things continue like this, the actions of israel could lead to reprisals against innocent jews all over the middle east, and beyond, for decades. this poo poo is going to be rocket fuel for actual antisemites

yeah it turns out the deliberate attempt to conflate judaism with zionism in a cynical attempt to get the diaspora to come join the settlers works the other way too, and now zionism is being conflated with judaism

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

israel is massively loving everything up for everyone everywhere. you don't even have to be there!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Zodar posted:

it really seems like Israeli politicians stoke those flames on purpose. there's two ways to make Israel "the safest place in the world for Jews" and Israel isn't doing so well at the "make Israel safer than elsewhere" angle

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Leandros posted:

Hoping somehow those Harden Your Heart Putin guys do a diss track with the Houthis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28ggYBRnJiM

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

quote:

KAN — Israel’s Eurovision broadcaster — quickly convened a council to discuss potential disqualification. The paper says it was decided that if the song is disqualified because of its political content, Israel will withdraw from the contest rather than amending the words or switching songs.

Rather bizarre admission to make, but if that's what they want to do they're welcome to do it. They should do their own Eurovision and post it online, even.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Rather bizarre admission to make, but if that's what they want to do they're welcome to do it. They should do their own Eurovision and post it online, even.

Israel isn't even in Europe lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Spergin Morlock posted:

Israel isn't even in Europe lol

But Europe is in Israel.

https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1760403413538345467?s=20

failing UK failed to hold a vote on the ceasefire measure

quote:

Sir Lindsay Hoyle sparked fury from the SNP and Conservatives when he broke with convention to allow a vote on a Labour motion for an "immediate humanitarian ceasefire".

The Speaker said he had wanted to make sure all MPs could express their views.

But the SNP said they had been "treated with complete and utter contempt".

Labour's amendment went through to loud shouts of "aye" without a formal vote, after the government said it would not take part in protest.

This meant there was no formal vote on the SNP's motion, which called for an "immediate ceasefire", and was originally meant to be the focus of the day.
In a statement after the debate, Mr Flynn said it was "a disgrace that Sir Keir Starmer and the Speaker colluded to block Parliament voting on the SNP motion".

"This should have been the chance for the UK Parliament to do the right thing and vote for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza and Israel - instead it turned into a Westminster circus," he added.

SNP MPs and some Conservatives had earlier walked out of the chamber in protest at the Speaker's handling of the vote.

It came after Commons leader Penny Mordaunt said Sir Lindsay had "undermined the confidence" of the House and suggested his decision had allowed the debate to be "hijacked" by Labour.

She said this had "has raised temperatures in this House on an issue where feelings are already running high".

Earlier, a source close to the Speaker said the suggestion he was pressurised was "absolutely untrue".

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
I looked up that Iranian quote about no US heroes and lol that they call them ispoiderman and baab asfanji

https://twitter.com/AsraneOfoghTV/status/1213570084918177793

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Bastard Tetris posted:

fleeing to Israel to escape child abuse charges is an honored American tradition

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I think the charges against Tiffany Hadish were dropped but that still doesn’t explain who she is.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I know the reasons why but its funny that they're in Eurovision along with Australia

The Easy Rider
Sep 21, 2006

Corn Dogs- Deep Fried Proof Of A Loving God
Israel is trying for another media blitz with a "report" of Organized Rape Squads in one of the most transparent attempts to counteract the UN report, complete with actual documentation and victims, on the sexual violence routinely carried out by the occupation. Still no actual victims to be seen or heard, even anonymously, but the stories are getting more and more lurid and imaginative. The LA Times had a "new" story today.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2024-02-21/rape-and-sexual-assault-was-systematic-during-hamas-attack-israeli-association-says posted:

TEL AVIV — The Assn. of Rape Crisis Centers in Israel on Wednesday said it has found evidence of “systematic and intentional” rape and sexual abuse during the Hamas attack on Oct. 7 that ignited the war in Gaza.
The report said the attacks were more widespread than earlier thought, taking place at a series of locations across southern Israel.

“In some cases, rape was conducted in front of an audience, such as partners, family, or friends, to increase the pain and humiliation for all present,” it said.

Orit Sulitzeanu, the executive director of the association, said that in many cases, the bodies of male and female victims, including their genitals, were severely mutilated.

The report, published on Wednesday, did not specify the number of cases it had documented or identify any victims, even anonymously. Sulitzeanu said victim identification was difficult because many were killed after being assaulted, and first responders were so overwhelmed by the scale of death and destruction that they did not document signs of sexual abuse.

The report’s authors said they based their research on confidential and public interviews with officials and first responders, as well as media reports. Sulitzeanu said they also relied on “confidential sources” but declined to say whether they had spoken to victims.

An Associated Press investigation also found that sexual assault was part of an atrocity-filled rampage by Palestinian militant group Hamas and others who killed about 1,200 people, most of them civilians, and took around 250 hostages on Oct. 7. Hamas has rejected allegations that its gunmen committed sexual assault.

According to the Israeli report, which was submitted to the United Nations and U.N. investigators carrying out a similar investigation, the sexual and gender-based violence mainly occurred in four places — a music festival where over 360 people were killed, communities near the Gaza border, Israeli military bases that were overrun by Hamas and places where hostages were held in Gaza.
Over 100 hostages were released during a weeklong cease-fire. Some of the hostages have described being groped or mistreated by their captors.

Sulitzeanu says the purpose of the report was to document how the sexual violence was similar across multiple sites, indicating it was organized and directed by Hamas.

The association represents multiple rape crisis centers across Israel.

The Easy Rider has issued a correction as of 22:41 on Feb 21, 2024

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
we don't have proof because it was so bad we forgot to take pictures
no you can't interview the people who arrived first they uhh all killed themselves from how bad it was

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I think the charges against Tiffany Hadish were dropped but that still doesn’t explain who she is.

I'm sure she's a perfectly normal person who makes perfectly normal internet comedy skits

:ohno:

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Sancho Banana posted:

"The road that Israel is building which splits the Strip in two: 'will allow Israel to have security control over Gaza'"

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1760251769127665671?t=-6HoNXFkCApt8HGmoGtVAw&s=19

"The ethnic cleansing road will help us keep one million people ethnically cleansed from the north"

it's going to have a wall on it op

i guarantee it

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

The Easy Rider posted:

Israel is trying for another media blitz with a "report" of Organized Rape Squads in one of the most transparent attempts to counteract the UN report, complete with actual documentation and victims, on the sexual violence routinely carried out by the occupation. Still no actual victims to be seen or heard, even anonymously, but the stories are getting more and more lurid and imaginative. The LA Times had a "new" story today.

quote:

The report’s authors said they based their research on confidential and public interviews with officials and first responders, as well as media reports. Sulitzeanu said they also relied on “confidential sources” but declined to say whether they had spoken to victims.

wait they didnt even pretend to have talked to any witnesses or victims? jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

The Oldest Man posted:

it's going to have a wall on it op

i guarantee it

if so, itll have sappers underneath