Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

What the gently caress is this even about? The fact that Elon, despite running multiple companies and having a toddler, has nothing better to do enrages me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Both major parties think that I think

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
:lol:

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Lammasu posted:

What the gently caress is this even about? The fact that Elon, despite running multiple companies and having a toddler, has nothing better to do enrages me.

Elon, who's politics are a mystery, is jumping on the "harass Hunter Biden by posting his nudes online without his consent" bandwagon.

Like a normal person does.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

broken clock

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Lammasu posted:

Elon thinks that having a big dick is illegal

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

steinrokkan posted:

Isn't it offset by the number of other people who do regret those particular 9000 user seconds?

yes but also add in -1 times the number of reposted memes. worried to say this but his meme game is off lately. i've been regretting many of Elon's "!" responses to increasingly obvious racist tropes. as the cerebral cortex decays you become less restrained and more impulsive. neuralink data from musk shows thats exactly what's happening here. etiology unknown. but the damage is consistent with Olney's lesions from heavy disassociative usage. lots of disfluencies also indicates development of psychopathic tendencies. A bad (or sick!) guy.

maybe instead of people with messed up teeth we should just start putting pictures of ol' elon on our anti-drug billboards. and video ads showing it takes him 45 seconds to construct the sentence "that makes me think of my favorite movie."

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Friendship ended with @JoeRogan

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i hope the friendship ends.

but if musk suddenly burns all X merch and the X light sign appears in a firesale, that another decent outcome

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

It's still impressive how changing the company name from Twitter to X may have been the single biggest unforced error in the history of capitalism

roffles
Dec 25, 2004

shyduck posted:

It's still impressive how changing the company name from Twitter to X may have been the single biggest unforced error in the history of capitalism

I think it's buying twitter for 44 billion dollars then self-radicalizing into destroying the valuable parts of it.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

roffles posted:

I think it's buying twitter for 44 billion dollars then self-radicalizing into destroying the valuable parts of it.

yeah, but who could possibly be the right combination of dumb, racist, and rich enough to do that?

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe

Ironically this is what most main characters sound like in video games.

Edit: hope this loon gets his fingernails caught on a passing tram

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

egg_dog posted:

[Sarcastic]
[Sarcastic]
[Sarcastic]
[Sarcastic]
[Sarcastic]

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe

steinrokkan posted:

[Sarcastic]
[Sarcastic]
[Sarcastic]
[Sarcastic]
[Sarcastic]

Which is essentially the middle option in Disco Elysium, which gets you called out as a fascist.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

DeeplyConcerned posted:

maybe instead of people with messed up teeth we should just start putting pictures of ol' elon on our anti-drug billboards. and video ads showing it takes him 45 seconds to construct the sentence "that makes me think of my favorite movie."
Wow!

!!

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Lammasu posted:

Elon is concerned that Hunter Biden was given millions of dollars to join the Ukraine gas company board despite knowing nothing about gas.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Elon Blecch

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

egg_dog posted:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

one time gordon attacked me with a crowbar but I strafed to the right and he fell down an elevator shaft.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Gordon, did you know the illegals and blacks released aliens all over Black Mesa?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

black mesa starts doing DEI hires and suddenly there’s a resonance cascade

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Bad Purchase posted:

That is what happens when you allow mute people into the workforce

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
You make ONE diversity hire and suddenly you've opened a portal to another violent dimension

!!

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
Black Mesa was an inside job.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Bad Purchase posted:

The Black Mesa Research Facility IS and Equal Opportunity Employer though. It say so right on the tram.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
It ain't called White Mesa.

lucking foser
Jan 10, 2023
bout to bust out grand autism super Saiyan God Alzheimer's overdrive anima oblivion straight up bowel shaking dairy Queen ice machine nightmare kuja trance neo bahamut blaster cannon god poo poo piss I mean it

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

Songbearer posted:

I don't understand pescatarians. Ah, my favourite plant: a fish

I enjoy the humane and cruelty free treatment of animals, allowed to live on this planet free of predation, and also enjoy slorpin and slurpin and suckin down some terrified sea critters as they drown in the air in a net on some boat

It's basically drawing a (admittedly very arbitrary) "You must be this sentient to count as suffering" line through animals. And I mean I can sorta see it, I feel bad about supporting the animal suffering produced by the meat industry, yet I gleefully slaughter aphids and slugs in my garden. I'd argue that everyone has a "Suffering doesn't count" line whether it's acknowledged or not, I mean I haven't seen any vegetarians agonizing if the sea sponge in their shower was ethically killed.

Viscous Soda fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Feb 21, 2024

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Edit: dumb idea

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

THANK

you are dead to me

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Why wasn't Musk the first recipient of neuralink? Is Musk too scared to give us another Oceangate?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kiwid posted:

Why wasn't Musk the first recipient of neuralink? Is Musk too scared to give us another Oceangate?

Has he ever taken a ride in one of his proven safe human-rated rockets?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

kiwid posted:

he's literally a conartist OP

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

All I want for Christmas this year is SpaceGate.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Stargate

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the only musk product he uses himself is x, the everything app

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

kiwid posted:

He's already so loving stupid and vile that Neuralink couldn't make him worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Dittman is the neural link host