Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Huh. What game is this for, do ya suppose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Hey not every grog looking to play Old World is a pervert. I mean I am, but not all of them.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
should have been a Quokka.

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

Seen at the local shop:

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
Very One Piece, I bet it has a really stupid laugh.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

3 Action Economist posted:

Very One Piece, I bet it has a really stupid laugh.

I just assumed it sounds like Macho Man Randy Savage

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Lostconfused posted:

Miniature proportions are hard.

Um actually, heroic scale needs exaggerated proportions to make the miniature readable on the table top.

Also, miniature gamers be creepy dudes.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
++ EMERGENCY MEETING ++

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
oh those are the shoulder pads of a space marine that's really cute

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Like the space marine version of an urbanmech.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Screaming Idiot posted:

++ EMERGENCY MEETING ++

Paul Dron

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Really hoping Bill is an Ogryn

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
In the show Bill is literally in the guard so he should be a commissar… of hair regulations

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Screaming Idiot posted:

++ EMERGENCY MEETING ++

They should all be alpha legion

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

from the warhammer: old world facebook group:

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
my friends thought this was too greek

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
mmmm, I think a sphinx with big ol' knockers is pretty traditional, so maybe that one could get a pass. At least the ones from Neverending Story are pretty iconic.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

This baby will set you back £99 - although Mierce seems to have regular sales on particular items - and those big ol' knockers are stock, not custom!

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Sure looks like their sculptors have uh, what's the word here, some kinks?

Lord Awkward
Feb 16, 2012
Looks like a very normal 'Shibari Antlerhat, Berserker Whipmistress'

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Is liking women with big honkers really a kink?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

Blue Footed Booby posted:

When it goes beyond possible human proportions or they're being emphasized in a situation where it doesn't make sense, like gigantic tit armor or breasts on a spider or something, then yeah it's a kink.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Blue Footed Booby posted:

if you like them too much it is

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

it's not even bad to have a kink, it's just a bit creepy to present your kinks to your random warhammer opponents down at the ol' game store you know, kinda surprise hey look here's all my boobs minis, does not tend to make for a good vibe for a game group that maybe doesn't want women to immediately leave due to all the sweaty locker room energy

if you wanna lovingly paint and then stare at your boob minis at home or with consenting adults that's a-ok with me

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

Leperflesh posted:

it's not even bad to have a kink, it's just a bit creepy to present your kinks to your random warhammer opponents down at the ol' game store you know, kinda surprise hey look here's all my boobs minis, does not tend to make for a good vibe for a game group that maybe doesn't want women to immediately leave due to all the sweaty locker room energy

if you wanna lovingly paint and then stare at your boob minis at home or with consenting adults that's a-ok with me

This 100%. A kink is not inherently a negative thing, but it's your private business and not necessarily something that needs to leave your home or personal life, and should certainly never be forced on people who aren't interested in engaging with your kink.

I want to bring my kid to the game store or to encourage my school game club to have both girls and boys in it, so keeping things welcoming and safe for everyone involved is essential.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

The sphynx is from Darklands, which is basically fantasy ancients - it's an Atlantis statue that comes to life and fucks your dudes up like in Jason and the Argonauts. Nobody's humping it.

The big titty bondage druid is a Chaos Welsh as far as I can understand.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

You haven't met determined enough players then.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
buddy,

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Lostconfused posted:

Sure looks like their sculptors have uh, what's the word here, some kinks?

I got a cool 4 armed giant from them. (which they no longer stock apparently by their website.)

Only to find it was anatomically correct.
A quick green stuff bit of cloth solved that, because wargaming minutress tend to be front towards enemy, and I don't want to be looking at that dudes meat and two veg all battle.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

I was curious so I went looking and as far as I can tell there's only one ancient Sphinx statue with big old honkin titties (a greek one), and even then they're sort of just conical bumps. It's more modern sculptors that seemed to get horny for bird lion ladies.

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013
I have some Darklands stuff - a unit of minotaurs I use in AoS, which are great, and a pile of sort-of-chaotic minis and general weird dark age guys that I don't really have a use for. They do some lovely sculpts, but also, at the normal-human scale, I think they have some proper duds. But more than that, Mierce Miniatures piss me off as a company. They're just Kickstarter merchants.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ya buddy, real weak.

Looks better than anything I can do in 100 years but I hate when hobbyist do this kind of thing. :jerkbag:

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Wow, that lower lip is so prominent.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
That space marine is going to give you the wettest possible kiss and you will say thank you SIR never mind how weak the handle of his dagger is

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

AndyElusive posted:

Ya buddy, real weak.

Looks better than anything I can do in 100 years but I hate when hobbyist do this kind of thing. :jerkbag:

You'll never paint anything that good with THAT attitude 😡

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Why settle, paint something better imo.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

That guy isn't even a hobbyist. He is an influencer or a painting service, right? Given his posting style and not using a real name.

Ignore all creators. They literally get paid to sit and paint.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

In a just world he'd get three likes and a comment linking him to a tutorial.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that
Don't mind him, he's 'armless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

alg posted:

That guy isn't even a hobbyist. He is an influencer or a painting service, right? Given his posting style and not using a real name.

Ignore all creators. They literally get paid to sit and paint.

What kind of maniac just rawdogs the internet with their real name? Unacceptable behavior.