Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I fought the leftists on Twitter, so I wouldn't have to fight them here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

How! posted:

shortening the school week to 4 days

nice

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

there’s something so pitch perfect about stancil living in loving cedar-isles lol

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Nichael posted:

imgur front page so god drat cringe
one of them saw an excuse to duck out of a boring work event and took it

the other loves nazis so much he flew out to see them work

wonder which one they think looks better

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

On that note, I'm really looking forward to lib meltdowns after the Michigan primary next week.

who's tlaib's aipac-funded challenger, if any?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

How! posted:

My county is discussing two things rn- raising cop pay and shortening the school week to 4 days. The collapse is here and it’s been here for a while- I am looking forward to it bubbling up though.

lol at this combination tho.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lol at Will making his primary defining characteristic "dislikes right-wing extremism", bet he had to grit his teeth while typing that

He spends 20 hours a day railing against the left but I guess that didn't focus-group as well

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

In one case last summer, Commander bit an agent in the Jacqueline Kennedy Garden, south of the White House’s East Colonnade. It was captured on surveillance footage, which showed the dog racing at the agent and tackling him to the ground. He received a deep laceration that required stitches.

East Wing tours were suspended that June day while maintenance crews mopped up the puddles of blood near the Booksellers Room.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Where I live they’d have forced me to euthanize my dog 23 bites ago

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Last June, a senior Secret Service agent with the Presidential Protection Division thanked staff members for their patience during the string of dog bites – and issued a warning.

“The recent dog bites have challenged us to adjust our operational tactics when Commander is present – please give lots of room (staying a terrain feature away if possible),” the supervisor wrote. He also suggested that doing so could run counter to their primary protection jobs: “We will continue to keep (redacted) in our sight but must be creative to ensure our own personal safety.”

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

loquacius posted:

Lol at Will making his primary defining characteristic "dislikes right-wing extremism", bet he had to grit his teeth while typing that

He spends 20 hours a day railing against the left but I guess that didn't focus-group as well

it's either railing against THE CHUDS or THE TANKIES

which, surprise, people with normal brains don't give a poo poo about either

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Euphoriaphone posted:

https://twitter.com/mideastXmidwest/status/1760397437011665015

Chris Smalls will advise MBS on how best to manage the slaves building NEOM

lol wtf

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Willa Rogers posted:

In one case last summer, Commander bit an agent in the Jacqueline Kennedy Garden, south of the White House’s East Colonnade. It was captured on surveillance footage, which showed the dog racing at the agent and tackling him to the ground. He received a deep laceration that required stitches.

East Wing tours were suspended that June day while maintenance crews mopped up the puddles of blood near the Booksellers Room.

commander ftw

Iverron
May 13, 2012

is he running on banning tiktok

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
i wasnt goign to bother voting at all but i live in colorado now and get my ballot in the mail so it was really easy to go and vote for someone other than joe biden (i picked randomly and chose some guy named gabriel cornetto i think)

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Willa Rogers posted:

Last June, a senior Secret Service agent with the Presidential Protection Division thanked staff members for their patience during the string of dog bites – and issued a warning.

“The recent dog bites have challenged us to adjust our operational tactics when Commander is present – please give lots of room (staying a terrain feature away if possible),” the supervisor wrote. He also suggested that doing so could run counter to their primary protection jobs: “We will continue to keep (redacted) in our sight but must be creative to ensure our own personal safety.”

Commander created a pretty funny conundrum there.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Lol that Will is running against a 20 year incumbent in a district that is 75% white with a mean family income of $201,193

mags
May 30, 2008

I’m voting for the dog

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Shepherd Commander

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

dogs sense evil

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Nothus posted:

Lol that Will is running against a 20 year incumbent in a district that is 75% white with a mean family income of $201,193

his people

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hope he loses by a shitton

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

commander is the only one trying to end the elder abuse

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

well at least it'll be an entertaining meltdown on twitter

he'll cite the district's wealth when they reject his anti-vibes message

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Yeah but "everything is fine, actually" isn't a compelling argument to unseat a veteran incumbent

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Willa Rogers posted:

who's tlaib's aipac-funded challenger, if any?

As far as I can tell, she doesn't have one yet. Everyone has their price, though, so I'm sure AIPAC will find an empty suit eventually.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Nothus posted:

Yeah but "everything is fine, actually" isn't a compelling argument to unseat a veteran incumbent

:ssh: don't tell him that

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

HallelujahLee posted:

hope he loses by a shitton

He'll prolly win because this reality rewards bad people

LyonsLions
Oct 10, 2008

I'm only using 18% of my full power !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stancil doesn't expect to win; it's just a pathway to further grift. It has the potential to be extremely funny, though.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

MLKQUOTEMACHINE posted:

i dont know he has no actual message or policies of any kind besides being a stupid bitch

and hes probably running against some old loser thats been in that seat for ages

its probably for grift as others said

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

HallelujahLee posted:

i dont know he has no actual message or policies of any kind besides being a stupid bitch

and hes probably running against some old loser thats been in that seat for ages

Ahhh, I forgot, always count on grifting

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

mawarannahr posted:

anyone saying whataboutism unironically is telling on themselves and needs to do better
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1758524389828464867
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1758526992113090562

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
oh no, sirens

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

loquacius posted:

Will wholeheartedly believes in horseshoe theory

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Imagine the type of person who would donate to Will Stancil's campaign

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

It's just a stutter

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

HallelujahLee posted:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE posted:

If he's gonna go door-to-door, he's gonna have problems because he looks 12-years old.

mags
May 30, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

If he's gonna go door-to-door, he's gonna have problems because he looks 12-years old.

stancil screaming at each home owner that they are stupid as gently caress and should vote for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

loquacius posted:

IIRC the Minnesota State house passed a lot of ground-breaking progressive legislation a few years back, in some cases overriding the governor's veto. I assume that the Dems are going to try to make sure such a thing never happens again.