Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I think this is the one that’s the most :fuckoff: worthy

A LGBTQ child was brutally attacked in an Oklahoma school bathroom and later died, shortly after Chaya Raichik, who made a career out of promoting hate against LGBTQ people and shrieking about their bathrooms, was appointed to the Oklahoma school advisory board.

Chaya: :qq: Why does everyone think I had anything to do with this :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1760465449706258560

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1760466868584804752

Trump says the N-Word (no not that one)

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

amazing that chuds can get away with literally anything in this stupid loving shitstain country

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Well he had an uncle that was an expert at the nuclear. Or was he an expert on the cyber?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1760463072882208882

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1760467743260758470

oh hey another Trump slipup that the media won't discuss

or maybe he really does mean he's going to bring powerful crime to Washington

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

New York City is 700 goddamn loving miles from Greenville SC

What the gently caress is this syphilitic moron even talking about?

Do we have a secret nuke that can vaporize a radius of 1000 miles? Is that what was in his stolen documents he was hoarding at his club?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Too late everyone is laughing

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/KateSullivanDC/...%5Es1_&ref_url=
lol good times ahead.

Bottom Liner posted:

absolutely not, unfortunately.

idk. they have a face and name, alot of her bullshit has "vague" but now she has an actual job and someone was murdered under her auspices after she attacked the school.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Hazo posted:

New York City is 700 goddamn loving miles from Greenville SC

What the gently caress is this syphilitic moron even talking about?

Do we have a secret nuke that can vaporize a radius of 1000 miles? Is that what was in his stolen documents he was hoarding at his club?

This is the same simpleton that thinks water destroys magnets,

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Hazo posted:

I think this is the one that’s the most :fuckoff: worthy

A LGBTQ child was brutally attacked in an Oklahoma school bathroom and later died, shortly after Chaya Raichik, who made a career out of promoting hate against LGBTQ people and shrieking about their bathrooms, was appointed to the Oklahoma school advisory board.

Chaya: :qq: Why does everyone think I had anything to do with this :qq:

because i woudlnt be shocked if there was letters and poo poo with the school district. I also think she is gonna be a stupid rear end in a top hat and start attack the kid directly and try to abuse power to cover poo poo up. i dont think that ends well for her/

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Then why are you selling CLOWN SHOES? :rimshot:

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

1) do not blame me for a de*th

2) do not come.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://twitter.com/KateSullivanDC/...%5Es1_&ref_url=
lol good times ahead.

idk. they have a face and name, alot of her bullshit has "vague" but now she has an actual job and someone was murdered under her auspices after she attacked the school.

Yes..please make the RNC responsible for paying Trumps legal woes.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I live in Alabama. The only people happy about this are rural freaks who failed out of 4th grade, can't stop talking about christianity in public but go home and get blasted out on meth.

Enough about your state senators, what do the regular people think?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

“Why should I be expected to understand how anything works in the job I’m trying to get?”

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I would like to live in a country where elected politicians had principles, instead of personal axes to grind.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Batterypowered7 posted:

A hotdog a day keeps Hal Jordan away, as they say.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Hazo posted:

Chaya has been posting non-stop on the defensive for her involvement in having a child killed in Oklahoma.

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1760426482696904911?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

If I thought she had a soul or human emotions, I’d wonder if maybe she’s a little worried

lol the corncobbing begins

"Ma'am would you like to offer comment on your words and actions here?"

"YOU ARE TRYING TO FRAME ME THIS IS AN UNFAIR ATTACK BY THE LIBERAL MEDIA"

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Waffle House posted:

lol the corncobbing begins

"Ma'am would you like to offer comment on your words and actions here?"

"YOU ARE TRYING TO FRAME ME THIS IS AN UNFAIR ATTACK BY THE LIBERAL MEDIA"

Oh yeah I didn’t include the last screenshot of her response to that reporter

You would be correct if you assumed the responses are all “TEH EPIC LULZ CHAYA! WAY TO BURN THAT LIB JEW FAKESTREAM MEDIA!”

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

WhyteRyce posted:

ok, glad he missed out on that Modern Family money

you'll never guess what was one of the deciding factors.

quote:

“He wanted star money, but it wasn’t a star show. It was an ensemble show,” the show’s casting director, Jeff Greenberg added. “I understand from his agent that he regretted his decision. I’m not surprised.”

It wasn’t just the money, however, according to co-creator Steve Levitan. “We had started to hear some rumblings that maybe he was a little bit difficult on set. And then he made this quote bashing people on food stamps and welfare for taking from the government, and it scared us, frankly. There was a lack of self-awareness and compassion that worried us. Meanwhile, all we kept hearing was that Ed O’Neill was the nicest person on the planet, so we pulled the offer and gave it to Ed.”
https://uproxx.com/tv/craig-t-nelson-ed-oneill-modern-family-jay-pritchett/

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Reading this thread convinces me more and more every day that if an American votes Republican in 2024, they are a criminal but if they brag about not voting at all they are a candidate for an atomic wedgie

And about the people voting Dem expecting any different results from before?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Hazo posted:

Oh yeah I didn’t include the last screenshot of her response to that reporter

You would be correct if you assumed the responses are all “TEH EPIC LULZ CHAYA! WAY TO BURN THAT LIB JEW FAKESTREAM MEDIA!”

yeah again. if you have an actual official job and this kid falls under your responcibility, then you can't play loving Kiwifarms uber troll. what a loving idiot.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Buce posted:

uuuhhhhh

it's gonne really cool to need a passport and armored vehicle in order to make a cross-country drive

They are called "flyover states" for a reason

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah again. if you have an actual official job and this kid falls under your responcibility, then you can't play loving Kiwifarms uber troll. what a loving idiot.

This is SOP for these dipshits. If you get caught doing something heinous and are asked a question about it, immediately attack the person asking the question with every ad-hominem piece of bullshit you can think of and then post it to social media like some kind of own. Trump does this constantly.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Feb 22, 2024

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

What job does that loving nutjob have in Oklahoma?

I thought she was in California or New York all this time, gently caress me

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

TulliusCicero posted:

What job does that loving nutjob have in Oklahoma?

I thought she was in Caligornia or New York all this time, gently caress me

some education supervisor poo poo. watters or whatever gave her it. i dont think its criminal charges sadly, but i do think their will be steep lawsuit.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Strong Sauce posted:

also btw, biden forgave an additional 150,000 student loans. weird that there's nary a peep

quote:

For a borrower to be eligible for this forgiveness they must be enrolled in the SAVE Plan, have been making at least 10 years of payments, and have originally taken out $12,000 or less for college.

It's just fulfilling the promises originally laid out in the original version of the plan passed 8n the George W Bush administration. Like are we supposed to clap when presidents don't violate legislative laws now

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Ryan Walters, yet another fundamentalist nutter, hired her to some state school board position!

I don’t even know how that works. As far as I know she’s always lived in NY.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Catastrophe posted:

"Ok Republicans, you win."

Biden considering new executive action to restrict asylum at the border

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/21/politics/biden-considering-executive-action-to-close-southern-border-sources-say/index.html

lol the democrats are absolutely desperate to cave on the border issue and the republicans just won’t let them

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Shageletic posted:

Trump wins.

That’s the different result this time.

If he wins, there won’t be a next time.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

kuarduck posted:

accidentally vegan

That'd be a fantastic username

jokes posted:

You know how Reagan and friends decided to use abortion as the center of their christofascistic takeover of the United States? And they needed to set a rallying cry so that Christians-- the dumbest Americans-- can repeat it ad nauseum without ever actually attaining it? That was "life begins at conception": a statement never held by any major organized religion in the history of the world?

Life begins at arousal.

Shageletic posted:

I'd be pretty happy with the same results, that is, not dying homeless and disabled in a gutter.

Also :fuckoff:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Trump wins.

Yea there will don’t be silly. If trump can set up a dictatorship than the US is going to get there eventually anyway

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Finally campaign promises that you can really believe in.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Three Olives posted:

Finally campaign promises that you can really believe in.

lol nobody actually wants this, but whatever apparatus installed him is basically stuck in a panhandling-to-failure loop

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Trump wins.

Time travel post from 2016.

You have to offer voters something other than just a promise the other guy is worse. Whens the last time that worked?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is Tunrip dead?

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Catastrophe posted:

"Ok Republicans, you win."

Biden considering new executive action to restrict asylum at the border

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/21/politics/biden-considering-executive-action-to-close-southern-border-sources-say/index.html

To me this just looks like another chance for Republicans to shoot themselves in the foot and another chance for Biden to say hey look we're trying what we can here but these guys just don't want immigration reform.

Republicans are really bad at this

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Agents are GO! posted:

That'd be a fantastic username

Life begins at arousal.

I'd be pretty happy with the same results, that is, not dying homeless and disabled in a gutter.

Also :fuckoff:

How is Biden's platform going to help you stay homed?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Shageletic posted:

Time travel post from 2016.

You have to offer voters something other than just a promise the other guy is worse. Whens the last time that worked?

Uh 2020?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Shageletic posted:

It's just fulfilling the promises originally laid out in the original version of the plan passed 8n the George W Bush administration. Like are we supposed to clap when presidents don't violate legislative laws now

i was talking more about the chuds because they were constantly complaining about the student loan forgiveness so sorry i guess?

this is also not really true anyways since yes, he did use the same acts/laws passed during GWB's administration but he has made it both easier to make sure the loan owners aren't abusing the borrowers and made it easier to qualify for loan forgiveness while also expanding who qualifies under that law.... so again what is the issue here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Trump simply does not have a sense of humor. He mocks and bullies, but never tells anything like a joke. He'll force a smirk if he says something and people laugh because sociopaths learn to mimic normal behavior.