Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Does he even have 5?

not sure he has 5 dollars tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Does he even have 5?

:lol: thats the good poo poo

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol I've been wondering what Mike is up to

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

https://twitter.com/AJentleson/status/1760406831829033011?t=T5fUP0ZVwxd24T0MAv0tZA&s=19

"But the Democrats are just as bad as, if not worse than the Republicans!" - an idiot, probably.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Does he even have 5?

Aw gently caress yeah that’s the stuff

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
What the gently caress is wrong with these people? People should be punished for having sex, and the children caught in the middle just have to suck it up?

At least Alabama is doing the smart thing and limiting new Alabamans being born with their IVF ban.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Does he even have 5?

Your honour, I CLEARLY said "5 mmhmm dollars," not five million.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Mad Hamish posted:

https://twitter.com/AJentleson/status/1760406831829033011?t=T5fUP0ZVwxd24T0MAv0tZA&s=19

"But the Democrats are just as bad as, if not worse than the Republicans!" - an idiot, probably.

weird that the group of people that demonize sex is full of pedophiles huh

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Mad Hamish posted:

this is why i will not vote for biden

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
A vote for Biden is a vote for recreational sex!

Get out the horny vote!

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
The Congress should propose a law whereby political parties are required to pay their candidates’ legal bills.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

wuffles posted:

On federal charges only, not state.

Well yeah, he can’t pardon state charges. Trump would be giddy rn if the President could do that.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Shageletic posted:

What are you looking forward to in a second Biden administration?

Continuing to have food, shelter, and healthcare.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Nocheez posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with these people? People should be punished for having sex, and the children caught in the middle just have to suck it up?

At least Alabama is doing the smart thing and limiting new Alabamans being born with their IVF ban.

They hate themselves and get off on it. Hth.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Ask every goddamn Republican this question including Trump and ask about birth control

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Mad Hamish posted:

I'm just saying, gay sex is always an option.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Celexi posted:

not sure he has 5 dollars tbh

then how does he get drugs?

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Well yeah, he can’t pardon state charges. Trump would be giddy rn if the President could do that.

My only point was that saying he pardoned everyone with non-violent marijuana possession charges is over selling it. And I’d be willing to bet there are far, far more people with state charges than there were federal.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

PhazonLink posted:

then how does he get drugs?

He and Rudy beg for change outside the best liquor store in town*

*the one that hasn't banned them for begging and smoking drugs out front yet

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Let's not do the CSPAM vs GBS thing. It's dumb.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I will never vote for Joe Biden.

Because I am not American. But I am rooting for him to win because gently caress Donald Trump with every dildo ever made and that ever will be made.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

War Wizard posted:

A vote for Biden is a vote for recreational sex!

Get out the horny vote!

Take that one panel of Scott Pilgrim saying “WE SHOULD HAVE CASUAL. SEX.” and shop Biden’s head over his

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

nine-gear crow posted:

I will never vote for Joe Biden.

Because I am not American. But I am rooting for him to win because gently caress Donald Trump with every dildo ever made and that ever will be made.

Not only is there not enough dildos on earth for his massive rump, but that's a waste of perfectly good dildos.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Regalingualius posted:

Take that one panel of Scott Pilgrim saying “WE SHOULD HAVE CASUAL. SEX.” and shop Biden’s head over his

Joe Biden shocks the nation, signs National Orgy Day holiday into law by executive order. Celebrates with press corp gang bang. Pete Doocy told to stand in the corner and not remove any clothing articles.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m voting for Biden solely to normalize the sniffing of strangers.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

For every recreational sex you don’t have I’ll have well actually none either but you know not for moral reasons

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

Joe Biden shocks the nation, signs National Orgy Day holiday into law by executive order. Celebrates with press corp gang bang. Pete Doocy told to stand in the corner and not remove any clothing articles.

I'm just going to lie and say it happened. I mean every other thing is fake news. Might as well have an orgy holiday!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

bird with big dick posted:

i will vote for biden so long as it means that all republicans are forced to sniff hair once a day by law

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Toxic Mental posted:

i will vote for biden so long as it means that all republicans are forced to sniff hair once a day by law

Only if it's my rear end hair.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Goddamn at that last one

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Goddamn at that last one

not a bad burn for a milquetoast decorum dem.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Mad Hamish posted:

To be fair Biden has done drat little to get me laid. Won’t even gently caress me himself!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

bird with big dick posted:

This is why I never wash my hair. Yeah… that’s why alright

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Goddamn at that last one

the photo for trump looks like he just took a big chug from one of the fake grails

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Far too few Trump LOLs in the last several pages

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?
The rare side-by-side in which Biden actually has more color to his face, you hate to see it

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Mad Hamish posted:

this is even more monsterously evil than it appears
they want to return sex to being a means of control and power, instead of just a fun thing people do together
they want to go back to a world where sex out of marriage can get a woman killed and elite men can do whatever they want

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Grey Cat posted:

Only if it's my rear end hair.

You have yourself a deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Three Olives posted:

I'm just saying, gay sex is always an option.

First we stole disco, now you want straight people to steal gay sex? Pretty soon you’ll have nothing left.