Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Endman posted:

"Good job, Jenkins! Mission accomplished."

"But sir, I haven't pressed the button yet..."

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the CIA has been using drive by wire to kill people since the mid 90s

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

the CIA has been using drive by wire to kill people since the mid 90s

try 1963

the car did it

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

my bony fealty posted:

try 1963

the car did it

holy poo poo that would be so easy

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

The cigarette lighter popped out at sufficient velocity to blow JFK's loving head off

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

my bony fealty posted:

try 1963

the car did it

great job thread I think we cracked this case wide open

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

try 1963

the car did it

herbie: fully reloaded

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

gradenko_2000 posted:

great job thread I think we cracked this case wide open

Much like JFK's brainpan

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
The car is in Greenfield Village if you want to interrogate it

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

RandolphCarter posted:

herbie: fully reloaded
followed by herbie: still smokin'

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Real hurthling! posted:

if it were any other brand of car it would 100% be spook poo poo but with telsa i gotta put my money on elon loving up

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

One More Fat Nerd posted:

https://twitter.com/BoltzmannBooty/status/1760070633721889272?s=20

:tinfoil:

Tesla Owner authentically killed by Tesla is very believable, of course.

literally this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

Real hurthling! posted:

if it were any other brand of car it would 100% be spook poo poo but with telsa i gotta put my money on elon loving up

wait what brand was kennedy's car...

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

are there any games with JFK Reloaded style physics or was that consolidated to a single game

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

maxwellhill posted:

wait what brand was kennedy's car...

lincoln...fitting when you think about it

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Abe Lincoln in Ford's Theatre -> Kennedy in a Lincoln made by Ford- makes you think...

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mr kennedy please step into your shinzo abe lincoln continental

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Oglethorpe posted:

are there any games with JFK Reloaded style physics or was that consolidated to a single game
i would recommend jfk reloaded

should have what ur looking 4

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Dokapon Findom posted:

Abe Lincoln in Ford's Theatre -> Kennedy in a Lincoln made by Ford- makes you think...

and where was the attempted assassination of Reagan? it was the Washington Hilton... it goes all the way back to #1.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mawarannahr posted:

and where was the attempted assassination of Reagan? it was the Washington Hilton... it goes all the way back to #1.

I keep considering buying one of John Hinkleys cat paintings but never follow through

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Spergin Morlock posted:

I keep considering buying one of John Hinkleys cat paintings but never follow through

i would own 10 if he had packed a .45 instead of a .22

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

John Hinckley has a whole page for pics of his fatass cat

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
The True Web 1.0 Experience

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

UwUnabomber posted:

The True Web 1.0 Experience

RETVRN

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

Trevor Moore was the only one

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

my bony fealty posted:

try 1963

the car did it

thats how they got diana imo

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
JFK wasn't even the first Kennedy killed by the deep state via remote control

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Unironically.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

cagliostr0 posted:

JFK wasn't even the first Kennedy killed by the deep state via remote control

My uncle said Joseph Kennedy Jr. died flying a secret third nuke to Germany when his plane exploded with it but none of the dates (or anything else really) add up for that to be even a theoretical possibility

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

UwUnabomber posted:

Unironically.

I meant it that way. The whole thing was better before we let the Slot Machine Engineers build everything.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
Since we're back on JFK: Danny Sheehan meant to do an interview on UFO poo poo but ended up giving his complete run down of the JFK assassination. I linked the clip below where he starts talking about Watergate because Nixon was involved in the murder as well, of course. He also names JFK's shooter(s) and one of them will be on this same podcast soon. I'm sure it's all just a big coincidence.

The JFK portion of the interview starts here and runs for about an hour. He rambles and makes some pretty amazing uncontested claims so it's Good poo poo for anyone interested in JFK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1kespVSrfY&t=3890s

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Human.Frank posted:

Since we're back on JFK: Danny Sheehan meant to do an interview on UFO poo poo but ended up giving his complete run down of the JFK assassination. I linked the clip below where he starts talking about Watergate because Nixon was involved in the murder as well, of course. He also names JFK's shooter(s) and one of them will be on this same podcast soon. I'm sure it's all just a big coincidence.

The JFK portion of the interview starts here and runs for about an hour. He rambles and makes some pretty amazing uncontested claims so it's Good poo poo for anyone interested in JFK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1kespVSrfY&t=3890s

I'm watching this and at about 35 minutes in while talking about some Harvard poo poo he talks about "Al Dershowitz" who had been one of his professors and I'm going "hmm"

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

Spergin Morlock posted:

I'm watching this and at about 35 minutes in while talking about some Harvard poo poo he talks about "Al Dershowitz" who had been one of his professors and I'm going "hmm"

UFO "disclosure" guy ends up being sus as hell!!?!? No loving way! :dogstare: :wth: :dafuq:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

90 minutes in and he just finished talking about how Nixon got Howard Hughes to work with the Mafia to try to assassinate Castro and Guevara, and the team that was assembled for that was later used to assassinate Kennedy. Felix Rodriguez, son of Batista's minister of public works, later became an American citizen and joined the CIA before leading that team

not sure how much of this is accurate but it's a bonkers interview considering Sheehan's connections

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

just casually mentioned that Kissinger was also one of his professors lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

tbf it's probably impossible to get a degree from harvard and not have at least a few war criminals and/or pedophiles as professors

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Spergin Morlock posted:

90 minutes in and he just finished talking about how Nixon got Howard Hughes to work with the Mafia to try to assassinate Castro and Guevara, and the team that was assembled for that was later used to assassinate Kennedy. Felix Rodriguez, son of Batista's minister of public works, later became an American citizen and joined the CIA before leading that team

not sure how much of this is accurate but it's a bonkers interview considering Sheehan's connections

isn't this detailed in devils chessboard?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Real hurthling! posted:

i would own 10 if he had packed a .45 instead of a .22

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

fanfic insert posted:

yeah none of that is surprising or breaking news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

fanfic insert posted:

at least some of it is